• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only question is will the people play. I am thinking it is getting to a tipping point, I have a feeling that if we thought the last two years are bad, just wait till you see the next two
The only thing i can agree with however for your own sake you should be more observant of the cause as this shit aint flying from the east but from your own doorstep.
West was seriously fucked when Waco got through (there are some idiots still nowadays - here on this forum; that keep parroting pedo/molestor/whatever narrative and how they deserved it) and no one seriously stood up and demanded justice (yes there were some people that actually saw the devil for what it is (.gov not Koresh) but they were also dealt with eventually). Imagine a 17 year old kid from Europe (dumb as fuck only cared about basketball and pussy and some juvenile shit) who saw on the news reporting of the crazies in Texas and "getting it", who read up on some authors (following the obvious lies from the "TEVE") like Pierce (turner diaries) and putting a pieces of puzzle together.

Some of you fucks in 2022 still don't get it! Explanation for this "once a kid" from Europe now is that your body is so pussified that its brain lies to you to keep you in the fucking "safe space". Your entire existence is so fucked (spoiled fat fucks) that anything that MIGHT rock your boat and CAUSE a reaction (aka "the hurt") is being actively ignored by the eyes, ears and brains...

Trump was a chance but i guess "his own" will kill it second time around...

All this talk of population reduction......I don't think I am the only one that is thinking a world war would do that very well.

The only question is will the people play. I am thinking it is getting to a tipping point, I have a feeling that if we thought the last two years are bad, just wait till you see the next two.
Another world war scenario calls for massive involvement by the 18-25 age group - the same group who is not serving now. I do not think the current 18-25 group will step up even if a draft is reinstated - on either side of the ocean

Reactions: 232593
Another world war scenario calls for massive involvement by the 18-25 age group - the same group who is not serving now. I do not think the current 18-25 group will step up even if a draft is reinstated - on either side of the ocean

Agree, but those drones are not the problem they are already programmed as they want them to be. It is the older that needs to be thinned out, currently serving.....you know the ones that actually think.

Agree, but those drones are not the problem they are already programmed as they want them to be. It is the older that needs to be thinned out, currently serving.....you know the ones that actually think.
I'm sure there are still quite a few "normal" young people who do not live on either coast that haven't been brainwashed yet.
Maybe?

I'm sure there are still quite a few "normal" young people who do not live on either coast that haven't been brainwashed yet.
Maybe?
Not enough to fill the ranks of the US military even today in "peace time".

“They” can stick a draft up their ass. My enemy would be the men that think they can order my son to fight to enrich politicians, bankers, and corporations along with any man that will do anything for a paycheck that would show up to force the issue.

Anyone decent and paying attention wouldn’t want any part. Good on them.

Not really IMHO. The causes of starting the entire mess are very different, what does line up is other nations "aid" during the conflict....a little bit.

In Spain you have two sides supporting the two....major....I guess I will say sides, communist on one, and everyone else on the other. This happened again in the first war in Finland. The west supported the Finns in the early stages up to and including supply of top of the line fighter aircraft Hurricanes till the russians started to cry, and like the typical west they bent to russia and let the fins get ground to hamburger....but they did bleed the soviets, just not enough, you can never bleed russians white.

In our current mess, no one is (really directly) "helping" the russians, sure they are getting this that and the other, but nothing on the scale of Spain back then. For "our side" yea but again the reasons for the conflict are very different.

I really think we don't know why Russia did it.....sure we know they thought it would be a walk in the park, sure they thought it would be like 2014? (bad memory again and not looking it up) when they too the Crimea....why would they bother now, the US is ran by the same guy as was in when we took the first chunk.

This one is a mess.......and I will leave you with this little nugget.

All this talk of population reduction......I don't think I am the only one that is thinking a world war would do that very well.

The only question is will the people play. I am thinking it is getting to a tipping point, I have a feeling that if we thought the last two years are bad, just wait till you see the next two.

The literature and personalities to emerge from the Ukraine war will be nothing like the Spanish Civil War.

I think best we can hope for is rap and track suits to add to the culture.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
The only thing i can agree with however for your own sake you should be more observant of the cause as this shit aint flying from the east but from your own doorstep.
West was seriously fucked when Waco got through (there are some idiots still nowadays - here on this forum; that keep parroting pedo/molestor/whatever narrative and how they deserved it) and no one seriously stood up and demanded justice (yes there were some people that actually saw the devil for what it is (.gov not Koresh) but they were also dealt with eventually). Imagine a 17 year old kid from Europe (dumb as fuck only cared about basketball and pussy and some juvenile shit) who saw on the news reporting of the crazies in Texas and "getting it", who read up on some authors (following the obvious lies from the "TEVE") like Pierce (turner diaries) and putting a pieces of puzzle together.

Some of you fucks in 2022 still don't get it! Explanation for this "once a kid" from Europe now is that your body is so pussified that its brain lies to you to keep you in the fucking "safe space". Your entire existence is so fucked (spoiled fat fucks) that anything that MIGHT rock your boat and CAUSE a reaction (aka "the hurt") is being actively ignored by the eyes, ears and brains...

Trump was a chance but i guess "his own" will kill it second time around...
Watched an interview with Eugene Sledge author if “With the Old Breed at Peleliu and Okinawa”

He made a comment about Waco and was pissed at what the govt had done.

We don’t have that type anymore.

Let me guess Zimmerman delivered that telegram.....

Putin mistake was believing the world had some sanity left.
Putin, sane! Sane as Hitler.

Sieg Heil, Putin!

Attachments

• Vladimir-Putin.jpg
    Vladimir-Putin.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 28
My nephew just finished basic training, he had to attend a bunch of woke brainwashing classes. As well he got eight shots of stuff/vaccinations , something happened to him and he started having siezures and now he's basically 4-F. I asked him if they gave him some Covid boosters and he had no idea. As well the brain washing shit kinda got to him. Kinda nuts how they are taking good kids and fucking them up.

My nephew just finished basic training, he had to attend a bunch of woke brainwashing classes. As well he got eight shots of stuff/vaccinations , something happened to him and he started having siezures and now he's basically 4-F. I asked him if they gave him some Covid boosters and he had no idea. As well the brain washing shit kinda got to him. Kinda nuts how they are taking good kids and fucking them up.
Sorry to hear that happened to him. I hoped you at least tried to talk him out of joining the ranks of this thieving and murdering criminal organization we know as the gov’t.

Cat out of the bag ,slip up ?Previously Ukrainian casualties have been carefully hidden in an bid to keep the support up

From the link

Quote: "Russia's invasion of Ukraine has brought death, devastation and unspeakable suffering. We all remember the horrors of Bucha. It is estimated that more than 20 thousand civilians and 100 thousand Ukrainian soldiers have been killed so far," the president of the European Commission said.

She said that Russia must pay for its terrible crimes, including the crime of aggression against a sovereign nation.

Why wasn't this brought up against the USA for Afghanistan and Iraq?
Ohh yeah, I forget who wrote the narrative and which whores got paid.

Maybe?

Those are the ones that will serve......and, well back to my original comment on population reduction.

Those are the ones that will serve......and, well back to my original comment on population reduction.
No many of them won't serve. My son a few years ago was considering the Army. One of our very good friends was in charge of recruiting our area. My son knows people who were already in the National guard. Those same people told my son not to enlist as soon as Biden was installed in office. I still know people in recruiting. Their numbers are unbelievably low.

I live where there is still farming going on. Outer edge of suburbia. Nobody my son knows is enlisting. I am talking about young men 19/20 age. who have grown up doing country stuff. Shooting, hunting/fishing ,dirt bikes, working on cars. Building forts in woods.
Many of them at one point talked about military enlistment. Now, none of them would consider it. Same with the young guys at our Martial arts school.
The people who have already served or currently serving want out asap.

Does he at least realize its the vax they forced on him is what fucked him up?

No many of them won't serve. My son a few years ago was considering the Army. One of our very good friends was in charge of recruiting our area. My son knows people who were already in the National guard. Those same people told my son not to enlist as soon as Biden was installed in office. I still know people in recruiting. Their numbers are unbelievably low.

I live where there is still farming going on. Outer edge of suburbia. Nobody my son knows is enlisting. I am talking about young men 19/20 age. who have grown up doing country stuff. Shooting, hunting/fishing ,dirt bikes, working on cars. Building forts in woods.
Many of them at one point talked about military enlistment. Now, none of them would consider it. Same with the young guys at our Martial arts school.
The people who have already served or currently serving want out asap.
Big Army cannot fill its recruiting numbers - meanwhile pushing out those that will not take VAX. So, Big Army just reduced its end strength goals and voila they do not look like they are missing their numbers. Meanwhile, the "part time" National Guard is steadily mobilizing units for active duty. Instead of kicking Soldiers out for not taking the VAX, they are allowing them to ETS, retire, ETS so the true number leaving due to VAX is not known.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
Big Army cannot fill its recruiting numbers - meanwhile pushing out those that will not take VAX. So, Big Army just reduced its end strength goals and voila they do not look like they are missing their numbers. Meanwhile, the "part time" National Guard is steadily mobilizing units for active duty. Instead of kicking Soldiers out for not taking the VAX, they are allowing them to ETS, retire, ETS so the true number leaving due to VAX is not known.
Do you mean they are allowing them to ETS before their contract is up?

Does he at least realize its the vax they forced on him is what fucked him up?
He's has not caught on. His dad is a super vaxer, so the dad is no help what so ever. Both the grandparents got vaxed and regular boosters and both have heart problems now, it's a major clown operation that no one has figured this shit out yet. I did try to talk to the dad about his parents both having spontanious heart issues but he just blames their diet. I just keep my mouth shut now as it's really useless.

Trotsky was certifiable insane and believed in some constant revolution or some such horseshit. Stalin was evil but smart enough to know that once he was in power, revolution stops here.
Trotsky was substantially more evil than Stalin could ever hope to be.
He openly stated how he wanted to inflict endless suffering on the Russian people, and would wash the country clean with their blood.
One of the most twisted and evil minds to ever exist.

Do you mean they are allowing them to ETS before their contract is up?
One specific example I know of is not getting drill pay if he does not get vaxxed; therefore, he is not going to drills. Appears military will quietly drag this out until his ETS and he leaves the military without being officially discharged for vax refusal.

Reactions: Shooter McGavin
Douglas Macgregor speaks, again. This is probably not the most recent interview, but it is still a good one. I heard the Colonel say some things I have not heard before. Worth watching.

From the same source

I wonder how the Russians will retaliate? Plenty of potential insurgents in the UK for Russia to arm.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
One specific example I know of is not getting drill pay if he does not get vaxxed; therefore, he is not going to drills. Appears military will quietly drag this out until his ETS and he leaves the military without being officially discharged for vax refusal.
They will probably get put in IRR until the end of their contract.

From the same source

I wonder how the Russians will retaliate? Plenty of potential insurgents in the UK for Russia to arm.
Have read some claims the Brits were influential the Kerch bridge bombing. No idea if true.

Also the Liz Truss” its done” message when nord stream was bombed. Speaking of Nordstream what happened with those investigations???

They will probably get put in IRR until the end of their contract.
What a waste.

A trained, motivated dude, and they will let them "die on the vine" for this BS.

Making Stalins purge prior to WWII look like pikers work.

From the same source

Russia should come out with evidence of western involvement and flat out say something akin to 'now it's our turn and if you don't want escalation with ALL options on the table, leave and go home now'

Reactions: Sako man
Have read some claims the Brits were influential the Kerch bridge bombing. No idea if true.

Also the Liz Truss” its done” message when nord stream was bombed. Speaking of Nordstream what happened with those investigations???
Brushed under the rug as far as media goes. Likely things are happening in places that don’t feed into the media. The problem for us here is if Russia decides to go tit for tat.

I figured they had a plan to start an insurgency in Russian occupied areas.

I’m wondering what’s going to happen over there when the ground is fully frozen. Perfect time for mechanized warfare. Question is if either side can capitalize on the conditions. What do you think?

Russia should come out with evidence of western involvement and flat out say something akin to 'now it's our turn and if you don't want escalation with ALL options on the table, leave and go home now'
Maybe they have already through other mediums?

This is interesting

Reactions: gigamortis
Brushed under the rug as far as media goes. Likely things are happening in places that don’t feed into the media. The problem for us here is if Russia decides to go tit for tat.

I figured they had a plan to start an insurgency in Russian occupied areas.

I’m wondering what’s going to happen over there when the ground is fully frozen. Perfect time for mechanized warfare. Question is if either side can capitalize on the conditions. What do you think?
I think the winter favors Russia.

Until Ukraine puts some rounds deep inside Russia; and reminds them of what it's like to have NO electricity, Russia will keep doing what it does.
There's no reason for Russia to stop, because Russia isn't worried about repercussions. Russia tried to kill off the Ukrainians in the 30's; this is just another attempt at genocide.

There’s other reasonsWhy?
Logistics on Ukraines side. Electricity water food medicine, HEAT etc. This drains resources and moral. Your average Russian isn’t dealing with these problems the power plants are still working they still have running water food .

Russia just put together a couple hundred thousand troops to replace casualties. I believe Ukraine has suffered severe casualties like a couple hundred thousand. They don’t have the population replace them.

The big question, will the west keep supplying weapons? When NATO take away Ukraines platinum “EBT card” they’re fucked. I think some of the people who facilitated this war already got what they wanted out of it. I don’t think they’re gonna get the support that they were getting.

Some other thoughts but I’m fucking tired going to bed

7 of them heading to Ukraine.
Something that can finally stop drones?

flugabwehrkanonenpanzer-gepard-1-a2.jpg

I don't think Ukraine needs high teck to shoot down slow moving drones.

"the seven Flakpanzers had been retired and were headed to the scrap heap, but Berlin opted to see them repaired"

Do countries get some sort of 'tax deduction' when they send their old equipment to Ukraine? Does the WEF and Al Gore give them additional 'Carbon Credits'?

Here's the kicker
Germany no longer produces the ordnance. Switzerland has a stockpile of ammunition but has thus far refused to supply it to Ukraine, :unsure:
35mm ammunition
edit - you can't tell me, that a country couldn't re-barrel the equipment to use a common NATO round. The tech is in the aiming, not the receiver. Maybe Germany will charge Ukraine to take them, buy them back cheap and do a re-barrel to 30mm. Maybe Germany figures Russia will destroy them before they run out of 35mm ammo.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: theLBC

"the seven Flakpanzers had been retired and were headed to the scrap heap, but Berlin opted to see them repaired"

Do countries get some sort of 'tax deduction' when they send their old equipment to Ukraine? Does the WEF and Al Gore give them additional 'Carbon Credits'?

Here's the kicker
Germany no longer produces the ordnance. Switzerland has a stockpile of ammunition but has thus far refused to supply it to Ukraine, :unsure:
35mm ammunition
for drones, i would think something similar to old time anti-aircraft flak might work.

Here's the kicker
35mm ammunition
edit - you can't tell me, that a country couldn't re-barrel the equipment to use a common NATO round. The tech is in the aiming, not the receiver. Maybe Germany will charge Ukraine to take them, buy them back cheap and do a re-barrel to 30mm. Maybe Germany figures Russia will destroy them before they run out of 35mm ammo.
Aiming would have to be redone for the new round if they were rebarreled. Change out your ammo in a ballistic solver and try to use the old calibers ballistic tables for the new one. Ain't going to work.

Reactions: Eostech
Ukraine has/had about 70x Tungunska system that are only slightly less capable as a AAA but also works as a SAM with missiles for extended range. . End of the day SPAAG needs to find itself close to the drone missile path to be in range so a dozen or so systems are not changing much

Gepard has been in Ukraine for about 3 months now .yet to see anything being shot down by it
I guess testing how much beating that search radar can take.

Meanwhile, it seems some of those 20 billion $ worth of arms Brandon is searching for are poping up in Africa ,--- Faster and Furiouser - the sequel!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.