• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russia has no interest in getting into any war in Ukraine or staging a false flag of any kind. There is also no troop concentration that would indicate any troop levels above those they typically have had in the last couple of years, even according to Ukrainian intel troops levels near the border are actually lower than they have been for the last couple of years. Some of these troops media is touting are fucking 400kilometers away, It's like claiming troops stationed in Germany are massing for an invasion of Russia
That was the point of being staged in Germany

Russia has no interest in getting into any war in Ukraine or staging a false flag of any kind. There is also no troop concentration that would indicate any troop levels above those they typically have had in the last couple of years, even according to Ukrainian intel troops levels near the border are actually lower than they have been for the last couple of years. Some of these troops media is touting are fucking 400kilometers away from the Ukrainian border.
It’s adorable that you think any of that matters to this administration……..

Latest Ukraine scare now involves Russian troops in the far east, having snap drils , you know those Palin sees from her house , thousands of miles from Ukraine.

Propaganda is getting ridiculous ,North Korean MSM would be so proud of US MSM

Latest Ukraine scare now involves Russian troops in the far east, having snap drils , you know those Palin sees from her house , thousands of miles from Ukraine.
i would point out to you that she never said that, tina fey did in a comedy skit; and that only truely ignorant people dont know that.

but that would be wasting my time.

jerkoff.

plenty of stupid to spare in this thread.

610F5D64-4A53-459A-A8B9-C6F0E7D48C43.jpeg
25127537-1F5E-4D2A-843A-E60FBF77297C.jpeg

Remember... Putin is the “ bad guy”

Reactions: Seymour Fish
The Russian troop levels are back to their previous highs. And they have moved combat multipliers forward. The movement of out of theater operational reserves is now what is going on. That’s what Stalin did whe he pulled units out of the Far East.

The real problem is that NATO first line key units such as air and combat helicopters are brittle in a sustained conflict with little expeditionary capability. Furthermore actual maneuver units are very small. Commitment of those units to the Ukraine could lead to their isolation and encirclement and then leave Westen Europe wide open.

A conflict with Russia will necessitate deep strikes and interdictions to isolate the battlefield and bring about the collapse of Russian units. When that deep strike begins Russia will begin to use its Iskander missiles on western targets and targets in the Ukraine. These missiles actually work and will not be fun to get hit with. Basically we’ll have wwIII in miniature.

This is not the Iraqi army. It’s the rebuilt Russian one. And it’s pretty good. The Russians mean business and from what I see and hear is that their equipment is taken care of and soldiers have high morale and what they need to succeed.

I also see a lot people in the west thinking this will be a cakewalk. Blah blah. It won’t. The Russians are very patriotic and have a culture they are proud of. Putin has cast this as a war to liberate ethnic Russians and to beat back the decadent west.

I’m not pro Russian but spent years readying for Russia to invade during the Cold War. And here we are again. This has a gates of Moscow feel to it but this time it’s not Russian kids on mules waiting for the units from Mongolia.

Russia has no interest in getting into any war in Ukraine or staging a false flag of any kind. There is also no troop concentration that would indicate any troop levels above those they typically have had in the last couple of years, even according to Ukrainian intel troops levels near the border are actually lower than they have been for the last couple of years. Some of these troops media is touting are fucking 400kilometers away from the Ukrainian border.
I agree. Soros wants to overthrow Putin because Russia is not integrated into the satanic one world order. all of the bs about russian aggression is put out by the same people who want to eliminate our southern border and eliminate nation states.

Biden , congress, and the rest of the globalist traitors who send our military into harms way for the benefit of the NWO are just pawns and employees of the Soros and Rothschilds who want to reshape the world. Any military action against Russia would be bad for America, bad for what little remains of freedom in the world, and solely beneficial to the NWO.

There will be war the only question is how far will it evolve. The first "historical" posturing has already happened with Geneva talks where the point wasn't "lets reach a compromise and a deal" but lets write up our positions for posterity so it's clear(er) who and why started it. Russians want for the records (and non US serflands) that they are not the ones positioning their country to the US bases and US wants for the records (US serflands and internal marketing - your elites still need to sell this war to you regardless of how many "old cold war geezers" are still alive) we wanted to negotiate but the Russian bear being a bear only knows how to claw us "bringers of light to opressed nations" - how trully ungrateful of the bear which needs spanking now...

Now will US actually go all-in ( i have my doubts like 50:50) as in are warmongers really that dumb and detached from reality? The only issue i can discern from, if the answer is yes, is that when shooting starts and US figures out this is no longer "a bow&arrow vs rifle" fight and that what comes back flying has a nasty itch and pain associated with it. Nothing unlike the marketing expectations being sold to world public for the last 100 years, it will be to late and to save a face would cause (for US domestic market) total collapse of confidence and breakage of internal US relations (which are already extremely tense due to more and more people waking up to the sad reality that is the US system nowadays). Some say that would be good as then normal people of US would be able to take back their country once the "emperor is naked" hits home however i'm not so very sure that "old values consitutional John Wayne" is incarnated in the numbers and will required to fix what is now broken. On top of that weak US does not spell anything good for the world as China (nor Russia) are good samaritans and there is a reason that everything in nature comes in balance (or has tendency to balance - mostly violently :) ).

There will be war the only question is how far will it evolve. The first "historical" posturing has already happened with Geneva talks where the point wasn't "lets reach a compromise and a deal" but lets write up our positions for posterity so it's clear(er) who and why started it. Russians want for the records (and non US serflands) that they are not the ones positioning their country to the US bases and US wants for the records (US serflands and internal marketing - your elites still need to sell this war to you regardless of how many "old cold war geezers" are still alive) we wanted to negotiate but the Russian bear being a bear only knows how to claw us "bringers of light to opressed nations" - how trully ungrateful of the bear which needs spanking now...

Now will US actually go all-in ( i have my doubts like 50:50) as in are warmongers really that dumb and detached from reality? The only issue i can discern from, if the answer is yes, is that when shooting starts and US figures out this is no longer "a bow&arrow vs rifle" fight and that what comes back flying has a nasty itch and pain associated with it. Nothing unlike the marketing expectations being sold to world public for the last 100 years, it will be to late and to save a face would cause (for US domestic market) total collapse of confidence and breakage of internal US relations (which are already extremely tense due to more and more people waking up to the sad reality that is the US system nowadays). Some say that would be good as then normal people of US would be able to take back their country once the "emperor is naked" hits home however i'm not so very sure that "old values consitutional John Wayne" is incarnated in the numbers and will required to fix what is now broken. On top of that weak US does not spell anything good for the world as China (nor Russia) are good samaritans and there is a reason that everything in nature comes in balance (or has tendency to balance - mostly violently :) ).
The US will do what they have always done longer than I’ve been here. They will sow discord, while simultaneously funding and providing for an insurgency while also sending in groups to supposedly clean up or tamper down the very discord they sow, all while blaming neighboring countries for what they are actually doing. Then they will sell it to the public that x country is causing all of this mess, then sell it to NATO that the US has to step in to keep this from getting out of control. Then they get to spend all kinds of money and have cover to embezzle a large percentage for themselves somehow all while sending kids to fight their made up war for them. Sound familiar? They’ve gotten really good at playing all sides. There will be one key difference tho this time and that is that they are busy sowing their own discord here in the great USA which might break out into a collapse itself. One miscalculation about what they think they can control could have grave consequences for not just the US but the world over! And I am not sure there are enough real Americans to pick up the pieces and build the country back better, as the left likes to say. There is another thing I really want to highlight. The US is guilty as hell of doing all this and they are often times the only ones that get the blame, but make no mistake this is a global game that we are all unfortunate pawns of. So, how do you stop the global game?

In any case, Russia is going to invade scare has been front page MSM for past 5 years at least 3-4 times yearly i am somewhat surprised its still fooling anyone .

So far it has been quite firmly stated that if it comes to it Ukraine is on it own , there will be no US or NATO troops going to fight for Ukraine .It ends with sanctions and strongly worded letters.

Meanwhile in Mali it Russians set up shop in Timbuktu ,in former french base so i expect lots of huffing and puffing from EU in the coming days ,French that now also hold the rotating EU presidency consider much of northern and Central Africa their sphere of influence ,and the trany banging slim hitler Macron is quite incensed by Russians filling the power vacum in Africa.

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr
In any case, Russia is going to invade scare has been front page MSM for past 5 years at least 3-4 times yearly i am somewhat surprised its still fooling anyone .

So far it has been quite firmly stated that if it comes to it Ukraine is on it own , there will be no US or NATO troops going to fight for Ukraine .It ends with sanctions and strongly worded letters.

Meanwhile in Mali it Russians set up shop in Timbuktu ,in former french base so i expect lots of huffing and puffing from EU in the coming days ,French that now also hold the rotating EU presidency consider much of northern and Central Africa their sphere of influence ,and the trany banging slim hitler Macron is quite incensed by Russians filling the power vacum in Africa.

It worked for Russia in Crimea. No real fighting, just took it. That'll happen again. Unless the people in Ukraine that Biden money from don't want it to happen, then he might sing a different tune

the neater thing going on is china's push in cuba . I defiantly think that's going to be a bigger story not to mention how is mr. potato going to deal with that I know ice cream isn't going to make that go away , and soup lol well soup ain't going to help either .

the neater thing going on is china's push in cuba . I defiantly think that's going to be a bigger story not to mention how is mr. potato going to deal with that I know ice cream isn't going to make that go away , and soup lol well soup ain't going to help either .

What's important about Cuba, specifically? Location? It was important 60 years ago, but not now. Especially since central and south America is filthy with the Chinese government. They are drilling and producing oil everywhere down there

Reactions: acudaowner
Enemy of my enemy thing is what we're likely to see for sometime.
never would i have figured that i would hold the leader of russia in such high regard, and the “leader” of the USA in such low regard.

you know what i would like to see? i’d like to see Putin take soros out. send him, and his children, straight to hell.
Letting Soros undermine the USA is in Putin's interst. Once he believes that enough damage is done the Soros family will meet their demise. Be it a good old fashioned poisoning or just an outright bullet to the head who's going to do anything about it?

Reactions: 10ring'r
It worked for Russia in Crimea. No real fighting, just took it. That'll happen again. Unless the people in Ukraine that Biden money from don't want it to happen, then he might sing a different tune

It worked in Crimea because wast majority of the population is Russian and there were Russian bases in Crimea prior to that. Crimea became Ukrainian only because Khruschev gifted it to Ukraine but was Russian prior to that .

Taking over Crimea was akin to you changing the drapes in your house.

Last edited:
It worked in Crimea because wast majority of the population is Russian and there were Russian bases in Crimea prior to that. Crimea became Ukrainian only because Khruschev gifted it to Ukraine but

Taking over Crimea was akin to you changing the drapes in your house.
So Russia should take back Alaska because we paid so little for it they basically gave it to us?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr.BR
I would suggest watching a few “battle” videos from Ukraine on YouTube or Funker530.com
TTP Was amazing. It’s still a majority conscript Army. They do have better tech than they had fighting in Chechnya in 94/95 and the early 2000’s, but same TTP and still pitiful. The 2008 Georgian war was decided even before it started. That war is just like what they are doing in eastern Ukraine and threatening in eastern Estonia. That they can do well. A full on invasion of Ukraine would be an embarrassment to Russia in the end. Regardless of the outcome.

Reactions: deersniper
Enemy of my enemy thing is what we're likely to see for sometime.

Letting Soros undermine the USA is in Putin's interst. Once he believes that enough damage is done the Soros family will meet their demise. Be it a good old fashioned poisoning or just an outright bullet to the head who's going to do anything about it?
I disagree. While you are correct in saying that Putin has opposite interests to us because he is the leader of a foreign country, those interests do not necessarily have to be at odds.

America has even allied itself with unfriendly dictators and demagogues from other nations from time to time - look at dickhead Churchill who dragged us into 2 world wars to prop up the British empire. Ironically Churchill's actions in 1914 killed the British empire and western civilization, and by extension caused WW2 ...... but some people still think that he is a hero. go figure. That's the power of propaganda. Incidentally, both Wilson and FDR were one-world-order types, so F them and their Churchill fetish.

What we have is Pro-Russia putin vs pro-NWO Biden, Soros, and the deep state, who are playing all the pro-American patriots, deluding us into thinking that the American government still has their back and that Putin is somehow the arch enemy. But let me tell you, Putin is nothing. He's no more a threat to us than if he was living on mars. Putin is not invading America or Europe. He has only gone to war with the Soros puppets who are pissing on his fence - like Georgia and Ukraine. and even then, the guy has shown a lot of restraint.

And he has warned America about both Soros and Marxism. But nobody listens, and the media paints him as another Hitler. I wonder why.

I disagree. While you are correct in saying that Putin has opposite interests to us because he is the leader of a foreign country, those interests do not necessarily have to be at odds.

America has even allied itself with unfriendly dictators and demagogues from other nations from time to time - look at dickhead Churchill who dragged us into 2 world wars to prop up the British empire. Ironically Churchill's actions in 1914 killed the British empire and western civilization, and by extension caused WW2 ...... but some people still think that he is a hero. go figure. That's the power of propaganda. Incidentally, both Wilson and FDR were one-world-order types, so F them and their Churchill fetish.

What we have is Pro-Russia putin vs pro-NWO Biden, Soros, and the deep state, who are playing all the pro-American patriots, deluding us into thinking that the American government still has their back and that Putin is somehow the arch enemy. But let me tell you, Putin is nothing. He's no more a threat to us than if he was living on mars. Putin is not invading America or Europe. He has only gone to war with the Soros puppets who are pissing on his fence - like Georgia and Ukraine. and even then, the guy has shown a lot of restraint.

And he has warned America about both Soros and Marxism. But nobody listens, and the media paints him as another Hitler. I wonder why.
I still don’t get the Putin obsession. Does he want what’s best for Russia I assume yes. Does his actions lead to the best outcomes for Russians? Not even close. Has he set that country up for after he is gone? In 22 years of “elected” office what do you think will happen to that country when they realize he’s gone? A power vacuum that will lead to internal and external players to try and cease power/control of the country. Because he stunted the maturation of his country in the early 2000’s for short term stability it will lead to a longer drawn out process of proper governing. He was a tourniquet that has been left on for way too long.

Putin's interest is in enough destabilization of the USA that it renders itself a useless paper tiger. This can be accomplished with the help of Soros family.
Soros=Putin enemy.
Soros= enemy of the USA
USA= enemy of Putin

Enemy of my enemy!

I am not seeing where you disagree.

Another idiot who needs to stay in his lane instead of trying to play intel analyst

• Haha
Reactions: LoCal247
The US forced the dissolution of the Soviet Union by bankrupting them and Putin ended up driving a cab. He has a huge grudge against America for that and will never get over the USSR being dissolved/bankrupted and scattered. He's hoping to do the same to the US right now to see how we like how it tastes when the whole Union falls apart and scatters like a bunch of cockroaches when the light turns on.

VooDoo

No.

please study a county voting map

Lots of good people in those states with dark blue dots of cheating thieving scum ruining the whole works

Northeast of DC?

Dawg I know exactly what lies NE of DC

Burn it the fuck all to the ground. From Baltimore to Boston.

Last edited:
Reactions: TurboTrout
Status
Not open for further replies.