• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same Trump who provided Ukraine with anti-tank missiles while the Obama administration tepid response was blankets?

I guess Obama was more in keeping with the Putin supporters.
Anthony Blinken, and Victoria Neuland under the Obama/Biden administration were the progenitors of the Miadan revolution in 2014, via the CIA. Obama, and then secretary of stare Hillary Clinton, and their operators were the cause of the mess in Ukaraine!

How the fuck are you so informed, it's as if you ignore all posts besides your own. But I'm glad you're here to keep us entertained, and give us some proverbial NPC retard level commentary. Keep up the good work.

So we are back to green screen performances, Zelensky explaining how they shot down 110% of all missiles Russians ran out of in April.

1668294810285.png

So we are back to green screen performances, Zelensky explaining how they shot down 110% of all missiles Russians ran out of in April.

View attachment 8033287

Whats striking about that video is the lack of participating light that's in the background, for example there is a blinking light that we don't see interacting on the side of his head or shoulder. And his outline is very "crisp" as if a very sharp anti aliasing filter was applied from a green screen key. So yeah.... looks fake.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Baroness Rothschild used to flaunt Lucifer and Baphomet jewelry all the time, before she died and went to meet him.

That gold necklace in the upper left speaks volumes - not just worshipping Satan but upside cross too...Wonder what Satan is doing to her now.

Last edited:

Why Are Mercenaries Driving Russia’s Best T-90 Tank?​

Story by David Axe, Forbes Staff • Yesterday 4:46 PM

1672363779018.png

It seems that Russian mercenary firm The Wagner Group is operating Russia’s best tank, the T-90M.
A T-90M that the Ukrainian army captured. Ukrainian army photo
A T-90M that the Ukrainian army captured. Ukrainian army photo© Provided by Forbes
That would be yet another wrinkle in the increasingly befuddling story of The Wagner Group, an entity that legally doesn’t even exist, but which for six months has been fighting one of the most brutal battles of Russia’s wider war on Ukraine.

The Wagner Group, which made its first appearance in a war zone in eastern Ukraine in 2014, is a useful tool of Russia’s foreign policy. In reality a network of closely related companies rather than a single firm, The Wagner Group fronted Russia’s intervention in the Libyan and Syrian civil wars and, under the guise of “peacekeeping,” also represents Russian mining interests in insurgency-riven Central African Republic.
Wagner offers the Kremlin plausible deniability—both at broad and at home. “This blurring of the lines between civil, military and peacekeeping operations during the hostilities creates confusion about the legitimate targets and increases the risks for widespread human rights and humanitarian law abuses,” United Nations experts warned.
In Ukraine, Wagner fights as a conventional force. Its best contractors—some 10,000 ex-servicemembers—lead battalions made up mostly of minimally-trained former convicts who Wagner recruited from Russia’s prisons. There are as many as 40,000 ex-prisoners on Wagner’s payroll. That’s a fifth of the Russian force in Ukraine.
Wagner since early summer has focused its efforts in Ukraine on a single town in eastern Ukraine’s Donbas region. Bakhmut is a ruined ghost town. It lacks major industry or transportation infrastructure. It doesn’t seem to possess much military value.

But that hasn’t stopped Wagner from dedicating almost all its forces in Ukraine to the Bakhmut sector—and losing many of them in repeated, failed human-wave assaults on the town’s entrenched Ukrainian garrison.
Analysts have surmised that Yevgeny Prigozhin, a former sausage-vendor and close associate of Russian president Vladimir Putin who now is Wagner’s chief financier, views the Bakhmut battle as an opportunity to prove Wagner’s warfighting mettle and position the firm as an alternative to regular Russian forces in the Kremlin’s military establishment.
It’s apparent that Prigozhin and Russian generals are bitter rivals. When Wagner artillery batteries around Bakhmut ran out of ammunition, they blamed Gen. Valery Gerasimov, chief of the Russian general staff.
What’s weird is that the Russian military and The Wagner Group clearly have close ties. Wagner pilots fly Sukhoi Su-24 and Su-25 attack jets that technically belong to the Russian air force and evidently benefit from air force logistical support.
The presence of T-90M tanks in the Wagner arsenal around Bakhmut, first reported by pro-Russia war correspondent Alexander Simonov, deepens the weirdness.
The 45-ton, three-person T-90 with its 125-millimter gun and steel-composite armor is Russia’s newest and best tank. Before the current war, the Russians on paper had more than 600 T-90s. But 200 were in storage—and in cold, wet Russia, modern tanks with their delicate optics and electronics tend to degrade fast while not in routine use.
So in fact, the Russian army had just 400 T-90s before attacking Ukraine in late February. And after February, it lost at least 36 of the tanks in combat with Ukrainian forces. That brings the total T-90 inventory down to around 360, of which at least 50 belong to Russian army battalions defending a key road around Svatove, 50 miles north of Bakhmut.
The T-90s are highly valuable and in short supply. So why would the Kremlin give, or sell, any of them to Wagner while Wagner directly competes with the Russian army for influence in Moscow?
No one outside of the Kremlin and The Wagner Group’s Saint Petersburg headquarters can explain the odd and seemingly paradoxical relationship between the mercenary company and the army. Those who do understand, aren’t saying anything.

Why Are Mercenaries Driving Russia’s Best T-90 Tank?​

Story by David Axe, Forbes Staff • Yesterday 4:46 PM

View attachment 8033372
It seems that Russian mercenary firm The Wagner Group is operating Russia’s best tank, the T-90M.
A T-90M that the Ukrainian army captured. Ukrainian army photo
A T-90M that the Ukrainian army captured. Ukrainian army photo© Provided by Forbes
That would be yet another wrinkle in the increasingly befuddling story of The Wagner Group, an entity that legally doesn’t even exist, but which for six months has been fighting one of the most brutal battles of Russia’s wider war on Ukraine.

The Wagner Group, which made its first appearance in a war zone in eastern Ukraine in 2014, is a useful tool of Russia’s foreign policy. In reality a network of closely related companies rather than a single firm, The Wagner Group fronted Russia’s intervention in the Libyan and Syrian civil wars and, under the guise of “peacekeeping,” also represents Russian mining interests in insurgency-riven Central African Republic.
Wagner offers the Kremlin plausible deniability—both at broad and at home. “This blurring of the lines between civil, military and peacekeeping operations during the hostilities creates confusion about the legitimate targets and increases the risks for widespread human rights and humanitarian law abuses,” United Nations experts warned.
In Ukraine, Wagner fights as a conventional force. Its best contractors—some 10,000 ex-servicemembers—lead battalions made up mostly of minimally-trained former convicts who Wagner recruited from Russia’s prisons. There are as many as 40,000 ex-prisoners on Wagner’s payroll. That’s a fifth of the Russian force in Ukraine.
Wagner since early summer has focused its efforts in Ukraine on a single town in eastern Ukraine’s Donbas region. Bakhmut is a ruined ghost town. It lacks major industry or transportation infrastructure. It doesn’t seem to possess much military value.

But that hasn’t stopped Wagner from dedicating almost all its forces in Ukraine to the Bakhmut sector—and losing many of them in repeated, failed human-wave assaults on the town’s entrenched Ukrainian garrison.
Analysts have surmised that Yevgeny Prigozhin, a former sausage-vendor and close associate of Russian president Vladimir Putin who now is Wagner’s chief financier, views the Bakhmut battle as an opportunity to prove Wagner’s warfighting mettle and position the firm as an alternative to regular Russian forces in the Kremlin’s military establishment.
It’s apparent that Prigozhin and Russian generals are bitter rivals. When Wagner artillery batteries around Bakhmut ran out of ammunition, they blamed Gen. Valery Gerasimov, chief of the Russian general staff.
What’s weird is that the Russian military and The Wagner Group clearly have close ties. Wagner pilots fly Sukhoi Su-24 and Su-25 attack jets that technically belong to the Russian air force and evidently benefit from air force logistical support.
The presence of T-90M tanks in the Wagner arsenal around Bakhmut, first reported by pro-Russia war correspondent Alexander Simonov, deepens the weirdness.
The 45-ton, three-person T-90 with its 125-millimter gun and steel-composite armor is Russia’s newest and best tank. Before the current war, the Russians on paper had more than 600 T-90s. But 200 were in storage—and in cold, wet Russia, modern tanks with their delicate optics and electronics tend to degrade fast while not in routine use.
So in fact, the Russian army had just 400 T-90s before attacking Ukraine in late February. And after February, it lost at least 36 of the tanks in combat with Ukrainian forces. That brings the total T-90 inventory down to around 360, of which at least 50 belong to Russian army battalions defending a key road around Svatove, 50 miles north of Bakhmut.
The T-90s are highly valuable and in short supply. So why would the Kremlin give, or sell, any of them to Wagner while Wagner directly competes with the Russian army for influence in Moscow?
No one outside of the Kremlin and The Wagner Group’s Saint Petersburg headquarters can explain the odd and seemingly paradoxical relationship between the mercenary company and the army. Those who do understand, aren’t saying anything.
You realize there are and have been mercs on both sides of this conflict, operating big boy weapons right?

Edit- you are a one sided propaganda mill.

Putin must be doing this to drive a point, he could of had that comedian thrown out a window at any time but he chose not to.

Reactions: Sako man
I'm sure the plutocrats who have been flooding Europe with foreigners are just saddened to tears by this inevitable outcome:

The interesting part is not the lowered birth rate its the last three or so paragraphs about currency insolvency. It makes me wonder if Blackrock’s money and other loans that will be coming are being put in place to help rectify this.

You realize there are and have been mercs on both sides of this conflict, operating big boy weapons right?

Edit- you are a one sided propaganda mill.
Wow,
I thought this forum was so people could post both sides, so individuals could read the BS that each side is printing and draw conclusions from that.
Clearly, this does not appear to be the case.
Hell, I even posted an article using American math, saying that Putin is almost out of missiles, since Russia used 20% of their 14,000 that they have on hand, with only 12,000 remaining.
LOL, to me, that's not 'almost' out of missiles, that's barely dipping a toe into the bucket. Almost out is 80% used.
The only losers in this war are the Amercian people getting fleeced and the Ukrainians dying for a war that could of been prevented.
Real question (outside of Russians disagreeing with Putin and falling out of windows) -
How many elites have died fighting in this war? My guess = 0.​

Last edited:
Wow,
I thought this forum was so people could post both sides, so individuals could read the BS that each side is printing and draw conclusions from that.
Hell, I even posted an article using American math, saying that Putin is almost out of missiles, since Russia used 20% of their 14,000 that they have on hand, with only 12,000 remaining.
LOL, to me, that's not 'almost' out of missiles, that's barely dipping a toe into the bucket. Almost out is 80% used.
The only losers in this war are the Amercian people getting fleeced and the Ukrainians dying for a war that could of been prevented.
Real question (outside of Russians disagreeing with Putin and falling out of windows) -
I agree with everything above.

No one is perfect, I can admit even my self has said some ignorant shit. And likely will in the future. Everything that cat states is extreme in it bias, to back up what I perceive as his opinion, which is why I call it that way.

I think both sides are fucking up. The people caught in the middle suffer. That is the tragedy here.

Wow,
yeah, i don't mind seeing what the "other side" wants to say....
my dad used to register as a democrat (back when everything was sent in the mail) because he wanted to know what kind of bullshit they were telling their side and what they were planning to do (or at least claiming they will do if elected).
if nothing else, we find out who we shouldn't turn our backs on...

Russia Loses 5 Ammunition Warehouses, Radar Station in Single Day: Ukraine​

I wonder what the legalities of former SF personnel working as civi’s for the CIA in Russia are? I mean, now that the trans basketball clown is back maybe real Christian’s in action have a chance on making it home if they survive the capture.

Wow,
Yeah… this.

Along the same lines, there’s a lot of posting about how bad it is for the Ukrainian soldiers. News flash. War is really bad for all soldiers. Pretty sure no one posting in this threat has spent any time on the ground in Ukraine, or in prolonged protracted full scale war. War destroys. It makes for miserable conditions. Our soldiers complain about living conditions deployed, but most deployed locations have AC and heat with contract DFACs. It’s been a long time since a GI has live off of T-RATS, C-RATS or MRES on a daily basis. The poor bastards fighting in the Ukraine are either hunkering down in ruins or, if in the open, must limit heat/electrical equipment for fear of getting spotted. Most US forces have never needed to black out the FOB at night in fear of being spotted. Hell, my last deployment white light at night was the norm.

And who pulled Clayton Morris into this mess? What does Clayton Morris know about the realities of combat? Put that dribble away. Yeah soldiers aren’t happy. Being cold/hot and miserable does that to you. US combat troop in WWII went weeks without changing socks, taking off their boots or getting a good meal. What would they have done with the ability to post their misery on social media?

Reznikov tells Russians they have 'one week left' before borders close​

Story by Kyiv Independent • 3h ago

Reznikov tells Russians they have 'one week left' before borders close
Reznikov tells Russians they have 'one week left' before borders close© Kyiv Independent
Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov warned Russian citizens in a video address on Dec. 30 that Russia's leadership is preparing a new wave of mobilization and plans to close the border within a week.
"I know for a fact that you have about one week left before you still have any choice. In early January, the Russian authorities will close the borders to men, declare martial law, and begin another wave of mobilization. Borders will also be closed in Belarus," Reznikov said, speaking in Russian.
Earlier on Dec. 30, Kyrylo Budanov, head of Ukraine's Intelligence Directorate, said in an interview with the BBC that Russia is planning a new wave of mobilization starting Jan. 5 due to a lack of manpower.

Russia has lost over 100,000 soldiers in its war against Ukraine, according to the latest figures by the General Staff of Ukraine's Armed Forces. Suffering defeats on the battlefield, Russia has also had to rely on the Kremlin-backed private mercenary Wager Group to bolster its forces, who are known to recruit from among Russian prisons to fill ranks.

Reznikov also made a point to say this latest wave of conscription "concerns residents of large Russian cities." Moscow and St. Petersburg have largely been shielded from the Kremlin's mobilization drives, while ethnic minorities in other Russian regions have been found to be disproportionately called up.

Russian dictator Vladimir Putin on Sept. 21 declared a "partial mobilization," aiming to draw nearly 300,000 new soldiers into the Russian army.
At the time, Putin said that only those up to the age of 35 with military experience or a military-related background would be drafted. Partial mobilization implied that only certain reservists could be called up to serve.

However, after the announcement, older men with no military experience, students, and disabled people started receiving draft notices. Over 700,000 people fled Russia following the announcement and ensuing chaos.

Putin later claimed that this partial mobilization had concluded in October, but reports said covert mobilization in Russia had continued.
This story originally appeared in The Kyiv Independent

Attachments

• 1672457207556.png
    1672457207556.png
    68 bytes · Views: 18
That is without counting EU funds that are above 50billion as well , and we are at about 2x the Russian defence budget in just 10 months.

*inflation adjusted
2022-12-31_12h15_04.png

• Wow
Wow,
I thought this forum was so people could post both sides..
Nobody ever stopped anyone from posting the stupidest shit on here ;)
There's a difference though, between trying to be objective, filtering out obvious propaganda and taking the rest with a grain of salt
and cultists - pushing lowest grade of propaganda non stop without any attempt at discussion and calling you hitler for questioning it. (see podleski for example)

meh. not sure I'm sold on the MPX

Why do you say that? I aint shot one.. but I trust GT's opinion and according to him, its one of the very small few SMG's that can rival the ever-excellent MP5...

But they need to take a cue from B&T and offer it in 10mm...

Why do you say that? I aint shot one.. but I trust GT's opinion and according to him, its one of the very small few SMG's that can rival the ever-excellent MP5...

But they need to take a cue from B&T and offer it in 10mm...

With Sig Sauer rule of thumb wait two years before buying, in past couple of years they haven't launched a single gun without it being a semi developed product and possibly going through a recall due to QC and safety issues.

I am sure that once they fix it will be a good product, these days its also seems Sig Sauer is the new Colt , milking US military for all its worth, and i wouldn't be surprised its 'generously' dolling outboard positions to 'corrupt' officers that help the milking.

* some fun fact Hk ,Sig Sauer ,Haenel Ar15 were all developed by the same couple of folks so its quite an Irony HK now got court injunction to get all the Haenel CR223 scraped and damages paid over patent infringements (over the beach drainage holes) , after Haenel beat it on tha BW tender for new rifle by both beasting it in performance and massively undercutting HK in cost (HK is like Colt now SIgSauer when it comes to german military). , would be kinda weird that the designer that designed Hk416 and patented many of the solutions wouldn't know of the 'infringements' or find a way around them when designing the CR223 which is probably the peak of AR15 design at the moment improving upon both HK and Sig Sauer

Last edited:

Anyone translate what he is saying. I hear a few key words, seems he is speaking on the war.

Translated.

Reactions: GreenGO Juan

From “Foreign Affairs”​

Full article link…​

Main point of the article as it relates to this thread.

“PUTIN IN DENIAL

In February 2022, eight years later, Putin launched his “special military operation” in Ukraine. At the time, the vanguard was told to bring their parade uniforms ready to celebrate victory—one of the greatest examples of military hubris in history. Yet seven disastrous months later, when the Kremlin was finally forced to order a “partial mobilization” of the Russian population, it had to warn those called up that uniforms and equipment were in short supply. They would have to provide their own body armor and even ask their mothers and girlfriends for sanitary pads to use instead of field dressings. The lack of bandages is astonishing, especially now as winter intensifies, since they are vital to keep frost from entering open wounds. Adding to the dangers are mortar rounds hitting frozen ground: unlike soft mud, which absorbs most of the blast, frozen ground causes fragments to ricochet, in sometimes lethal ways.

Putin’s new commander in chief in the south, General Sergei Surovikin, is determined to clamp down on attempts by some conscripts to avoid combat. Many have been resorting to the sabotage of fuel, weapons, and vehicles, to say nothing of self-inflicted wounds and desertion. Yet the Russian army’s long-standing structural problem—its shortage of experienced noncommissioned officers—has also led to a terrible record of maintaining weapons, equipment, and vehicles. These problems will become especially costly in winter with sensitive technology such as drones.

As both sides enter a far more challenging season of fighting, the outcome will largely depend on morale and determination. While Russian troops curse their shortages and lack of hot food, Ukrainian troops are now benefiting from supplies of insulated camouflage suits, tents with stoves, and sleeping bags provided by Canada and the Nordic nations. Putin seems to be in denial about the state of his army and the way that General Winter will favor his opponents. He may also have made another mistake by concentrating his missiles against Ukraine’s energy network and its vulnerable civilian population. They will endure the greatest suffering, but there is little chance that they will break.”

So, the pundits and armchair tacticians can talk and project a winner all they want, but this isn’t over yet, and neither side has dominant terrain. But one side certainly has a strong reason to fight.

• Haha
Reactions: khel and ken226
Translated.

Thanks.

Anyone catch Bidens New Years address... wait he wasn’t even in the 50 States at the time...

the CR223 which is probably the peak of AR15 design at the moment improving upon both HK and Sig Sauer
Can vouch.

10/10 definitely recommend grabbing one. Absolutely fuckin excellent rifle, I LOVE mine.

Really want to pick up CR308 to go with it.

And I aint even a major fan of piston AR's. Generally prefer DI simply due to the exponentially larger aftermarket available to them, along with DI's usually being a bit more accurate, all else being equal...

But the Haenel CR-series is LEGIT. Their attention to small details is pretty incredible.

Their RS9 also beat out AI for the Bundeswehr's sniper

The 416 is still a completely badass carbine, with major street cred among tier 1 units across the globe. But HK hates us and will only sell us a watered down civvie variant(unless you're in Europe/have access to the MR223).
Haenel doesn't hate us, and will sell us exactly what they'll sell to the Bundeswehr(minus a happy switch).

Can't wait to throw a can on this bad boy. Go with Surefire SOCOM RC2 or...?

@j-huskey you used to do some suppressor testing for .gov no? If you were picking up a 5.56 carbine can today, what would you go with?

Attachments

• 2F257540-72FF-4773-9D72-259BEA0807DD (1).jpeg
    2F257540-72FF-4773-9D72-259BEA0807DD (1).jpeg
    519.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 354A550A-3D7F-4DA8-BBFB-110B547C01AC (1).jpeg
    354A550A-3D7F-4DA8-BBFB-110B547C01AC (1).jpeg
    354.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
A little more light pool side reading for you…

And if you’re interested in the cliff notes:

“The physical component​

Ukraine has the physical edge. This wasn’t the case at the start of the war, where Russian overmatch in numbers of soldiers, equipment and ammunition helped them to make sweeping territorial gains and push to within miles of Kyiv. Russian forces had been massing on the border for months, honing their training and maximising their readiness to deploy. When they did, their physical edge was almost overwhelming.

The tables have now turned. Of the physical component, the war in Ukraine has shown that sustainment is Russia’s greatest weakness, highlighted most vividly by a 40-mile-long convoy stalled just north of the Ukrainian capital. Sanctions imposed by the West have taken their toll on the aggressor’s ability to resupply, as component parts become harder or impossible to obtain under trade restrictions. As the war in Ukraine continues and more equipment is lost and stocks of high-tech ammunition expended, sustainment issues will continue to build.

Ukraine has seen its fortunes reversed. Governments have pledged over 84 billion euros worth of military and other aid.[noteUkraine Support Tracker, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.[/note] Most prestigiously this includes US HIMARS rocket launchers, but the contributions are varied and enormous; the UK alone has provided 64 artillery guns and 100,000 rounds of ammunition, amongst other equipment, and is providing training for 10,000 Ukrainian soldiers.6 Contrast this to a Russia that cannot resupply, cannot even keep hold of its own equipment (losing as much as two brigades-worth of military equipment) and cannot train (many trainers having been committed to combat, or killed or wounded already) and Ukraine appears to have the physical ascendancy.

Russia’s attempts to redress this physical imbalance show the weakness of its hand. At almost four-times the size of the regular British Army, 300,000 newly mobilised men is a formidable figure. Without adequate training or equipment, however, this is little more than a paper tiger, especially when facing a Ukrainian Army increasingly supplied with long-range weapons. Russia’s other tactic is to posture increasingly aggressively, threatening larger and more destructive weapons – up to and including its nuclear arsenal – to compensate for its current physical weakness. This is a potent card to play but reveals how desperate Russia sees its own position; such options were not on the table when they looked to be winning. Against this two-trick pony, Ukraine will continue to build momentum within the physical component, as long as it is not abandoned by its allies and Russia does not turn to its weapons of last and most desperate resort.”

and the conclusion…

“Conclusion
The model of fighting power is a key component of the overarching aspects of British Army doctrine. It takes three core factors of physical, moral and conceptual and recognises that these encapsulate the crucial factors that determine the outcome of war. This article has applied them to the tactical situation in Ukraine. It has argued that Russia is comprehensively and increasingly outmatched in the physical and moral domain, and that it has no clear advantage in the conceptual one. It recognises that Russia is not a defeated force, and has powerful tools left at its disposal, but that even with these Ukraine remains in the ascendancy. The war is far from over, but the writing may just be starting to go onto the wall.”

Cast your nets a little wider. Read the research that the professionals are writing. As stated in the conclusion. The war is far from over…

• Haha
Reactions: sharac
Thanks.

Anyone catch Bidens New Years address... wait he wasn’t even in the 50 States at the time...

Well he thinks there are 54 states. I posted a blurb in PJ. The couple trying to destroy us from within is talking about "optimism" and how you still need to get that jab to stay healthy. F*ck you Pedopeter and your wife.

A little more light pool side reading for you…

And if you’re interested in the cliff notes:

“The physical component​

Ukraine has the physical edge. This wasn’t the case at the start of the war, where Russian overmatch in numbers of soldiers, equipment and ammunition helped them to make sweeping territorial gains and push to within miles of Kyiv. Russian forces had been massing on the border for months, honing their training and maximising their readiness to deploy. When they did, their physical edge was almost overwhelming.

The tables have now turned. Of the physical component, the war in Ukraine has shown that sustainment is Russia’s greatest weakness, highlighted most vividly by a 40-mile-long convoy stalled just north of the Ukrainian capital. Sanctions imposed by the West have taken their toll on the aggressor’s ability to resupply, as component parts become harder or impossible to obtain under trade restrictions. As the war in Ukraine continues and more equipment is lost and stocks of high-tech ammunition expended, sustainment issues will continue to build.

Ukraine has seen its fortunes reversed. Governments have pledged over 84 billion euros worth of military and other aid.[noteUkraine Support Tracker, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.[/note] Most prestigiously this includes US HIMARS rocket launchers, but the contributions are varied and enormous; the UK alone has provided 64 artillery guns and 100,000 rounds of ammunition, amongst other equipment, and is providing training for 10,000 Ukrainian soldiers.6 Contrast this to a Russia that cannot resupply, cannot even keep hold of its own equipment (losing as much as two brigades-worth of military equipment) and cannot train (many trainers having been committed to combat, or killed or wounded already) and Ukraine appears to have the physical ascendancy.

Russia’s attempts to redress this physical imbalance show the weakness of its hand. At almost four-times the size of the regular British Army, 300,000 newly mobilised men is a formidable figure. Without adequate training or equipment, however, this is little more than a paper tiger, especially when facing a Ukrainian Army increasingly supplied with long-range weapons. Russia’s other tactic is to posture increasingly aggressively, threatening larger and more destructive weapons – up to and including its nuclear arsenal – to compensate for its current physical weakness. This is a potent card to play but reveals how desperate Russia sees its own position; such options were not on the table when they looked to be winning. Against this two-trick pony, Ukraine will continue to build momentum within the physical component, as long as it is not abandoned by its allies and Russia does not turn to its weapons of last and most desperate resort.”

and the conclusion…

“Conclusion
The model of fighting power is a key component of the overarching aspects of British Army doctrine. It takes three core factors of physical, moral and conceptual and recognises that these encapsulate the crucial factors that determine the outcome of war. This article has applied them to the tactical situation in Ukraine. It has argued that Russia is comprehensively and increasingly outmatched in the physical and moral domain, and that it has no clear advantage in the conceptual one. It recognises that Russia is not a defeated force, and has powerful tools left at its disposal, but that even with these Ukraine remains in the ascendancy. The war is far from over, but the writing may just be starting to go onto the wall.”

Cast your nets a little wider. Read the research that the professionals are writing. As stated in the conclusion. The war is far from over…
it is no surprise the UK was instrumental in the hoax to frame trump, since he didn't want the fake civil war in syria that was started by the UK and CIA arming sunni extremists...with the goal to topple the secular government and install a sunni government that would be friendly to the Kingdom and gulf states, and allow british petroleum to build a pipeline from the gulf through syria and turkey into the eu.

Reactions: Sako man
it is no surprise the UK was instrumental in the hoax to frame trump, since he didn't want the fake civil war in syria that was started by the UK and CIA arming sunni extremists...with the goal to topple the secular government and install a sunni government that would be friendly to the Kingdom and gulf states, and allow british petroleum to build a pipeline from the gulf through syria and turkey into the eu.
See now, that’s where the conundrum takes place: if that was truly the case, have they abandoned that now that the WEF says oil is bad? IF SO, why is there still involvement in Syria?

See now, that’s where the conundrum takes place: if that was truly the case, have they abandoned that now that the WEF says oil is bad? IF SO, why is there still involvement in Syria?
prolly a lot like the mujahideen, they can't control the extremists once they have armed them.
now they have to try to clean up their own mess, similar to how they armed saddam and then had to fix that mistake.

WEF says oil is bad but meanwhile I bet the WEF and allies make a lot of $ off oil

Reactions: BCP
Yeah their oil is bad is just a ploy to strangle and control supply and cost.

Cheap oil is bad.

The tree huggers are too high to realize they being lied to. Useful idiots.

Even though this about a German military problem, I cannot help but think that the combination of Trump getting the rest of the NATO countries to pay their share and recent events in the Ukraine are behind their motivation to get serious about spending more on defense.

Reactions: theLBC
As well as Nazi wannabes with gay pride flag patches defending their corrupt country under the leadership of satanist and luciferin jews...

Is that a war or an episode of Monty Python that you're talking about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.