• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he can man a post.
Wrong answer sir. He could man it just fine...he'd love to man the post - espeically if that post was at a transportation hub say a "train" station.

The guy makes me sick. Then you get people like Hannity, another loser NEOCON, who defend that MOFO. Sure, he has moments of clarity and reasoning (back during SCOTUS hearing I think), but it was all for show to make sure he would get re-elected. People in SC are stupid. Granted, he's paid the dominion to make sure he's going to win. (I'll leave out the double entendre).

Two takeaways here:
1) Notice each house is like a compound, with high fence. If a single house isn't surrounded then it's like 2-3 (like a clan of kin folk). Very interesting.
2) That highway looks nicer (aka better pavement, lighted) than almost anything I've been on as of late in the USA.

I keep hearing that Russia does not have air superiority. OK that Russian jet did get shot down (it say's March 5 but who the hell knows) but was it by ground fire or a dog fight. Does Ukraine still have jets in the air or not, and if they do how is that parked Russian convoy still upright. And further on that "they" said a major bridge is out and that's why the convoy can't move. The Russians have to have Combat Engineers. If that was the only case by now they should have a crossing. Hell by now they could have a toll booth on it. There is a sh-t ton of stuff that makes no sense.

Last edited:
I keep hearing that Russia does not have air superiority. OK that Russian jet did get shot down (it say's March 5 but who the hell knows) but was it by ground fire or a dog fight. Does Ukraine still have jets in the air or not, and if they do how is that parked Russian convoy still upright. And further on that "they" said a major bridge is out and that's why the convoy can't move. The Russians have to have Combat Engineers. If that was the only case by now they should have a crossing. Hell by now they could have a toll booth on it. There is a sh-t ton of stuff that makes no sense.
I have no dog in that fight............
But I did read the Art of War, many times.

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak — Sun Tzu​

Don’t know, I have a feeling either side is not gonna be too open on talking about what assets they have.

So the only indicators that’s going to filter down are probably gonna be video shot by people there on the ground that filter back to the web.

Time will tell

Edit- From what information I have seen Ukraine’s Air Force was mostly destroyed in 2014 they lost about 75% of their aircraft. I don’t know what they’ve been able to do but I think you could pretty confidently assume that the Russian Air Force is far superior to anything Ukraine has. Numbers and capability

tUtgo71vnct7.jpeg
And yet somehow people are swallowing the narrative that NATO, the US and the Ukraine are on the side of God in all this. Even on this site some are swallowing the “approved narrative” put out by the PTB even while reading this thread and still waiving the Ukraine flag and beating the war drums, just like those in America who fell for the propaganda and were for mask mandates and putting anti-vaxers in prison. I have fish in a stock tank that take the bait less often than some of the gullible that are running around screaming for blood. This includes Levin, Hannity and the whole lot.

Again, there are no white hats. Satan is running the show on both sides. The Rolling Stones song “sympathy for the devil” sure seems appropriate right about now. But for all the bashing of the media there are a lot of people who seem to be not only buying but fully ingesting everything they put out.

Last edited:
They definitely have air superiority, but without weeks of the preparatory air campaign to wreck the SAMs, these are still an issue not just Manpads streaming into the country by the hundreds. We can only imagine what kind of toll that many Stingers and Javelins would have extracted on much better equiped coalition troops in Iraq or Afghanistan i imagine it would have been bloody and wouldn't be surprised if Russians return the favor flooding next battlefield NATO troops engage in with ATGMS and MANPADS. Active defense systems like Trophy will be needed on every piece of Armor in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: ken226
And yet somehow people are swallowing the narrative that NATO, the US and the Ukraine are on the side of God in all this. Even on this site some are swallowing the “approved narrative” put out by the PTB even while reading this thread and still waiving the Ukraine flag and beating the war drums, just like those in America who fell for the propaganda and were for mask mandates and putting anti-vaxers in prison. I have fish in a stock tank that take the bait less often than some of the gullible that are running around screaming for blood. This includes Levin, Hannity and the whole lot.

Again, there are no white hats. Satan is running the show on both sides. The Rolling Stones song “sympathy for the devil” sure seems appropriate right about now. But for all the bashing of the media there are a lot of people who seem to be not only buying but fully ingesting everything they put out.
I too am a bit surprised that Levin had not given this more thought. I don't think either side is an angel; but there is no doubt a lot of NEOCON folks are driving the show - proving that NEOCON is nothing more than the same as the left just a different name to confuse folks.

Reactions: BCP
I have no military training so I ask, once the cannon fire started, was there anything Ukrainians could have done to maybe escape death? Clearly none of those trees helped.

I don’t see any shell casings around those bodies. And no evidence of weapons. Almost no sign or small arms or light machine gun fire. Makes me wonder if this was part of some roundup that went wrong and the men were hiding or left cars to run. . The center hits on the trees look like shots using daytime optics and 20mm or similar cannon from a long way. And the damaged trees are from mortar fire.

Trees are not cover. Nor are walls. Deep holes and stream beds with brush are. But armor has fabulous optics. Think 100mm or better objectives.

Yes. You can escape. You run and low crawl. Follow the natural low points. Get on the military crest of low rises.

I don’t see any shell casings around those bodies. And no evidence of weapons. Almost no sign or small arms or light machine gun fire. Makes me wonder if this was part of some roundup that went wrong and the men were hiding or left cars to run. . The center hits on the trees look like shots using daytime optics and 20mm or similar cannon from a long way. And the damaged trees are from mortar fire.

Trees are not cover. Nor are walls. Deep holes and stream beds with brush are. But armor has fabulous optics. Think 100mm or better objectives.

Yes. You can escape. You run and low crawl. Follow the natural low points. Get on the military crest of low rises.
They we armed with Molotov cocktails.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Yep, that is the case.
Reminds me of stories of the last days of Hitler's rule in Germany, when the're killing their own as "traitors".
the whole thing has a Gotterdammerung tone to it. But instead of giving panzerfausts to old men, they're giving molotov cocktails to old women, and Ak-74's to violent criminals.

Just something I can not overlook as easily the sheep.

We are aiding a pupet president that has open dirty money dealings with the Clinton's, biden, fauci and soros ?

And all the sheeple can see is bad commie ?
This is why he couldn't out the Biden's corruption for his nation's security of a second Trump term. They would out his 1.2B personal assets he got. I wonder how much he & Bidens would get if the proposed 10B Ukranian Aid package goes through.

They definitely have air superiority, but without weeks of the preparatory air campaign to wreck the SAMs, these are still an issue not just Manpads streaming into the country by the hundreds. We can only imagine what kind of toll that many Stingers and Javelins would have extracted on much better equiped coalition troops in Iraq or Afghanistan i imagine it would have been bloody and wouldn't be surprised if Russians return the favor flooding next battlefield NATO troops engage in with ATGMS and MANPADS. Active defense systems like Trophy will be needed on every piece of Armor in the future.

Wait until those stingers end up in a backyard outside JFK or Dulles..........

This is turning out to be quite the sh#t-show. I'm not, in any way, a Putin supporter, but, I truly get why he wants Ukraine back. He doesn't want Bio-labs anywhere close to his country. Especially, one's funded by the U.S., or, any other actors with nefarious intentions. He's treating his country, like we would treat our property/community and hopefully, our country..
The whole situation is just F'n sad for all those involved.
I'm waiting for Zolinski to drop a truth bomb on the big guy, telling him, send me weapons, ammo, missiles, etc.., or I'm let'n the cat out of the bag!
I think our powers that be, wants to see Zolinski come up "missing", and hope like hell, he don't have a couple of Thumb Drives floating around with some pertinent dates/names/ bank accounts on them. Mac

After seeing what the Dems pulled in their own country with bio weapons would you want them building labs on your border.

You say Zalensky didn't kill his'self

Crazy tinfoil hat thought.
The potato in the White House is soon to have an attempt on his life. They may even succeed in the attempt. Nothing lost if he's knocked out. But either way it'll put us smack dab in the middle of Ukraine after the media spews the headlines fed to them by all the intelligence alphabet that it was the Russians!!
I pray that this never happens. We don't need to be anything but spectators in this shit show.

guys the vid with the helicopter being downed was a training exercise in Poland in 2016. out
this an edit : look at the aircraft markings, think about the video ,and center of frame . Then look at the field ,do you see all the long marks? Same as the last mark- this one, all in the same direction. Do you see any armament under the fuselage or secondary explosions after impact? Its all BS, I hope my daughter has a future!

Last edited:
I too am a bit surprised that Levin had not given this more thought. I don't think either side is an angel; but there is no doubt a lot of NEOCON folks are driving the show - proving that NEOCON is nothing more than the same as the left just a different name to confuse folks.

The older generations were brainwashed into hating the Russians (IE Cold War hysteria) and once the Berlin Wall came down some just can’t let go.

Also Russia is a “big” country invading a smaller country, nobody really likes to see that.

In the meantime, the price of ammo that they sell to Americans goes up to cover the cost of their donation.

So why should I buy from them now? Go ahead, I'm listening.

And team Brandon has also put a restriction on Russian made ammo, they will not renew importers permits. I expect Brandon to halt all Russian imports very soon.

I shoot wolf through my commie guns and their wolf gold .223 is made in Taiwan to 5.56 nato specs.

guys the vid with the helicopter being downed was a training exercise in Poland in 2016. out

How certain are you?

These guys claim to have geolocated the location to Kiev:

CNN also claims to have geolocated it, but can't verify when. Not that I believe CNN:

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette

I don't speak German but I sent this to someone who does speak it a little. They said this was some sort of a demonstration on climate change.

Can anyone that speaks German confirm?

One of the zelensky's team was killed today by ukie nazis in the center of Kiev. zelensky should really consider the U.S. offer to re-settle him. he got enough stolen money to pay all his bills for the rest of his life.
Got a link?

I think our powers that be, wants to see Zolinski come up "missing", and hope like hell, he don't have a couple of Thumb Drives floating around with some pertinent dates/names/ bank accounts on them.
Lol. We have mountains of hard evidence of corruption throughout our government. They are laughing at us as we bitch and moan.

Lol. We have mountains of hard evidence of corruption throughout our government. They are laughing at us as we bitch and moan.
Yep, very true statement you mentioned there. It's the only thing we can do.
We are not voting our way out of this. We just got a four year reprieve, when Trump got elected. So...I guess we can be happy about that. Where's that F'n meteor?? Mac

WSJ, Reporting that Poland and the USA close to providing old Soviet warplanes to Ukraine. I assume Poland will get more US arms in return.

Last edited:
WSJ, Reporting that Poland and the USA close to providing old Soviet warplanes to Ukraine. I assume Poland will more US arms in return.
They want them replaced with US aircraft.

Claims of a Ruskie jet shot down, pilot captured.

How was it shot down? MANPAD or SAM? This is important. Details?

Our jocks are trained to avoid these things, and it is really not that difficult to do given an early enough tracking warning, which we have in spades. Missiles can't turn with modern fighter jets that have enough of a warning and know how to defeat them. This is not the 1970's So, the Russian jocks are either not trained well enough or their early tracking warning is not up to snuff.

Even our choppers can avoid them, not more than one though....

How was it shot down? MANPAD or SAM? This is important. Details?

Our jocks are trained to avoid these things, and it is really not that difficult to do given an early enough tracking warning, which we have in spades. Missiles can't turn with modern fighter jets that have enough of a warning and know how to defeat them. This is not the 1970's So, the Russian jocks are either not trained well enough or their early tracking warning is not up to snuff.

Even our choppers can avoid them, not more than one though....
No clue. Just a video I ran across.

when I saw the video, my first thought was that the pilots are either asleep, or else it was some kind of drone/training FTX

there was no evasive action whatsoever, no countermeasures, nothing. And the Hind was completely by itself, which is unusual.

on closer examination, the scale of the aircraft seemed correct for a Hind compared to the trees, but the lack of any evasive maneuver could still indicate a FTX scenario.

They used to train us that when a Stinger was fired, we had about 8 seconds to bug out before the return fire annihilated us. And all of the firing drills were based on that assumption. Stingers leave a big old white trail that points like a giant finger right back to the crew and their position. But these guys are standing around filming. No other enemy aircraft? nothing to worry about? just a day in the park? retarded pilots that fly straight into oblivion with every warning alarm going off? Seems unusual.

ok, I have to post the entire page, I cant pull the video out separately. scroll down to the 7th video that starts with pictures of trees that have braches blown off

Another ignorant civilian question. Some of those trees had a hole punched clean through and the poor guy on their other side had what looked to me like kinetic wounds (versus explosive burns). Is the cannon round moving so fast that it doesn't explode until it is all the way through the tree and poor guy on the other side?

Another ignorant civilian question. Some of those trees had a hole punched clean through and the poor guy on their other side had what looked to me like kinetic wounds (versus explosive burns). Is the cannon round moving so fast that it doesn't explode until it is all the way through the tree and poor guy on the other side?
here's an idea of what the 30mm does

Status
Not open for further replies.