• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Haha
Reactions: Fig
htLZWlLmQNk3.png

Reactions: BytorJr
Anybody watched the Ukraine on fire documentary by Oliver stone ?
It's on youtube and a few other places. I tried to link it to here but I couldn't get it to work for me.

Here's some gravy for ya:

"How Ukraine’s Jewish president Zelensky made peace with neo-Nazi paramilitaries on front lines of war with Russia"

What scares me is how fast they shifted the narrative and how quickly the mask lemmings became ukraine lemmings.
It's amazing isn't it....the same left that was anti-war, anti-occupatuon, against military spending and who supposedly view white supremacy as they greatest threat in the world.........now all of a sudden have 0 qualms about risking a nuclear war by sending troops to defend a country that is a literal hot bed of neo-nazis....

Reactions: 10ring'r

Hide Headline:
Brave Red Army Heroes destroy a Nazi hatchery
the ukranians are doing what palestinians and terrorists do, they are using schools and hospitals as shields.
i only say this because of photos shared online of ukrainian artillery positioned next to a school.

anyway, who are we to talk shit on anyone? accidents happen. bad shit happens in war.

On 3 October 2015, US airstrikes destroyed our trauma hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan, killing 42 people.

Patients burned in their beds, medical staff were decapitated and lost limbs, and others were shot from the air while they fled the burning building.
The 92-bed hospital was the only facility treating major trauma injuries in all of northeastern Afghanistan, serving thousands of people. Since opening the hospital in 2011, more than 15,000 surgeries were conducted and more than 68,000 emergency patients were treated.

Fuck Ukraine, especially as M193 was finally looking like it might go back to <$200/400 and now we got all these domestic ammo manufactures sending our ammo to that shithole.

What's next we got to export our skanks there?

Whats more deadly.....the Ukraine/Russia war, or the Tigray war? One seems really import to govt and celebs.....the other.......pfffft!

I don't care. This stuff just reeks of bullshit reasons for invading the place. They're nazis that means we can let the russians kill em! Sniper's Hide IQs seem to have fallen through the floor these past couple years.

What's this "we" stuff?
I don't care. This stuff just reeks of bullshit reasons for invading the place. They're nazis that means we can let the russians kill em! Sniper's Hide IQs seem to have fallen through the floor these past couple years.
Ukraine was playing with fire and now they are getting burned. They wanted to play in a big boy game thinking that they were the smartest one at the table.
They are now paying for the billions of dollars they won in a crooked game. Why do you think that every media outlet is one sided? You know that same media that said Trump is a Russian.
You lay with mangy dogs you will get fleas

I don't care.
yeah....that seems to be the general Ukrainian consensus towards Neo-Nazis in their country too....

forgive me if i dont give a shit that nazis and the people who turned a blind eye are being killed by people who i also dont give a shit about.

frankly, the higher the body count on both sides, the better it is for the rest of the world.

before they knew enough to shut up about their nazi worship

iu

Who Was Stepan Bandera?​

Bandera became a Nazi collaborator who lived with his deputies under German protection after World War II began. In preparation for the attack on the USSR, the Nazis recruited Bandera’s followers to act as Ukrainian-speaking policemen and to serve in two Ukrainian volunteer army battalions. By working with the Nazis, Bandera hoped to free Ukraine from Soviet rule and establish his own government there. An independent Ukraine, Bandera promised, would remain friendly to Germany.

Historian Karel Berkhoff, among others, has shown that Bandera, his deputies, and the Nazis shared a key obsession, namely the notion that the Jews in Ukraine were behind Communism and Stalinist imperialism and must be destroyed. “The Jews of the Soviet Union,” read a Banderist statement, “are the most loyal supporters of the Bolshevik Regime and the vanguard of Muscovite imperialism in the Ukraine.” When the Germans invaded the USSR in June 1941 and captured the East Galician capital of Lvov, Bandera’s lieutenants issued a declaration of independence in his name. They further promised to work closely with Hitler, then helped to launch a pogrom that killed four thousand Lvov Jews in a few days, using weapons ranging from guns to metal poles. “We will lay your heads at Hitler’s feet,” a Banderist pamphlet proclaimed to Ukrainian Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.