• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: mardad
tips from the 60's on how to turn your basement into a fallout shelter

or we can all just embrace the radiation and the tards of the Hide will form the 'Flipper Battalion'.....should aid in swimming to make us a more effective U-boat crew.
We have been hearing that for a long time... History is repeating.

JFK urges Americans to build nuclear bomb shelters, Oct. 6, 1961​

The woman is an Imbecile. Brandon is a doddering old fool. They are a perfect team. Thing is they made sure all their employees are dumber then them. Like the saying goes "the smartest one in the room". Seems that applies to a room full of assholes too.

Every time she cackles I keep waiting for her to lay an egg.

I'm not even going to watch this; but even to be laughing at this stage shows how utterly inept the whole administration is.

Like it or not, it will be DECADES before Ukrainian people dig out from this (figuratively and literally). Whether they or right or wrong...the people themselves are just that... people. However, kumHO, laughs and cackles like a freaking crow or grackle. So incompentent it's mind numbing how their team rigged the election, etc.

We are quite literally in a world war right now. I feel sure there are all sorts of things going on that we don't know about - cyber, militarily (subs for example) that I feel 99.9999% sure involves nearly every country on Earth and here she is...cackling. Freaking stupid beyond belief!!! To quote Black Sabbath..."Play with fire, burn your fingers." which is exactly what we're doing with this administration both foreign and domestically.

There's a video in this thread with Jo the potato Biden talking in front of the Senate (IIRC) about the agreement in 1997. He stated that encroaching to the Russians west is likely to cause problems.

Reactions: Darayavaus
Guess we have to go back and research how in '97 Brandon was personally profiting from having that stance. Follow the money. It seems to lead more and more to the guy with poop in his pants now

I think it wasn't until '04 that they brought 7 Balkan countries into NATO.
So I guess somewhere in between they figured out how to wash money from building bases, armies, training and whatever. Consider that we were full into Afghanistan and Iraq and money was pouring out of the pitcher.
Guess we have to go back and research how in '97 Brandon was personally profiting from having that stance. Follow the money. It seems to lead more and more to the guy with poop in his pants now

FNH08vmXMAAP-nV.jpg

the united states response:
Chair – As we mark the end of World War I with Armistice Day, the United States also joins the world community in commemorating the valiant sacrifice, heroism, and years-long struggle of all allied nations in the defeat of Nazi Germany in 1945 to end the Second World War. The United States joins those in the international community in condemning the glorification of Nazism and all forms of racism, xenophobia, discrimination, and intolerance. In fighting against the murderous ideology of Nazism, the United States fought for the freedom, dignity and human rights of all individuals and our steadfast commitment to preserving and protecting fundamental freedoms, including the freedom of expression.

Today, however, the United States must once again express opposition to this resolution, a document most notable for its thinly veiled attempts to legitimize Russian disinformation campaigns denigrating neighboring nations and promoting the distorted Soviet narrative of much of contemporary European history, using the cynical guise of halting Nazi glorification.

The United States Supreme Court has consistently affirmed the constitutional right to freedom of speech and the rights of peaceful assembly and association, including by avowed Nazis, whose hatred and xenophobia are vile and widely scorned by the American people. We nevertheless firmly defend the constitutional rights of those who exercise their fundamental freedoms to combat intolerance and express strong opposition to the odious Nazi creed and others that espouse similar hatreds.

We have again attempted this year to improve this resolution by engaging in negotiations on the draft text. Despite consistently expressing our concerns with the Russian delegation and proposing revisions to improve the text and protect against unacceptable restrictions on freedom of expression, most of these recommendations were ignored. We discourage States from invoking Article 4 of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination and Article 20 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights in order to either silence unwelcome opinions or to excuse their failure to combat intolerance.
For these reasons, the United States has voted against each new version of this resolution since 2005 and is, again, compelled to vote “No” on this resolution, and calls on other States to do the same.

funny how video evidence of literal European Nazis is "disinformation"....but ive still not heard any proof of HOW it is disinformation....

but at least on the world stage, the US still pretends to care about the 1st amendment.

Air Force is actually flying them in under the cover of nite to Joint Base Andrews then they take a military shuttle to Super 8 Motel, Hunter booked the second floor.
You think thats a joke...its not. Remember part of the Hunter's tax problems came from all he payments made to hundreds of women with Russian/Ukranian last names (you know what I mean, don't turn me into a racist) for 1K-10K amounts.

Last edited:
Reactions: camocorvette
Reactions: camocorvette
so what exactly do we know about "Wali"?

i keep hearing how he is the "deadliest" sniper...yet the only thing they tout was that he was in the same unit as the dude who made the 3,500m shot.....but nothing about his own exploits.

what makes him "the deadliest"?...does this dude have ANY confirmed kills?....is there any conformation this is even a real person?....or is this another "ghost of Kiev"?

because frankly this all sounds like more propaganda.

so what exactly do we know about "Wali"?

i keep hearing how he is the "deadliest" sniper...yet the only thing they tout was that he was in the same unit as the dude who made the 3,500m shot.....but nothing about his own exploits.

what makes him "the deadliest"?...does this dude have ANY confirmed kills?....is there any conformation this is even a real person?....or is this another "ghost of Kiev"?

because frankly this all sounds like more propaganda.
OK maybe he is "the guy" the deadliest sniper. He should then know the randomness of combat. How here you are and the guy next to you is suddenly watching his breakfast come out through a hole in his gut. That's what you want to do... leave your young family to fight someone else's war when you have a PM in your own Country trying like hell to crush his Country like the Jackass to the South. Go ahead. Hope you make it back in one piece and your family still gives a damn.

OK maybe he is "the guy" the deadliest sniper. He should then know the randomness of combat. How here you are and the guy next to you is suddenly watching his breakfast come out through a hole in his gut. That's what you want to do... leave your young family to fight someone else's war when you have a PM in your own Country trying like hell to crush his Country like the Jackass to the South. Go ahead. Hope you make it back in one piece and your family still gives a damn.

There are people leaving the USA for the party in the Ukraine right now. Even if a person had no family responsibilities or obligations you would think that they would want to stay here.

IMHO, things could really start popping on our southern border in the very near future. For someone possessing very unique and highly desirable skill sets it would probably be wiser to apply them closer to home and defending your own country before running off to the other side of the world.

Unfortunately the the illegal aliens are not a sanctioned target on American borders.

Imagine being in a Russian tank column, having the rear and lead of the column destroyed, and as smoke engulfs the column you realize you are immobilized.

Javelins(or similar) getting some work in.

Footage is cut and edited for the desired effect in full vid one-two vehicles are disabled crews get out and they roll on it seems like artillery + drone , not ATGMs . But the point is that the whole video is presented as some sort of ambush that would leave decimated column while in the reality the massive tank column comes under fire when entering a village(choke point), stops for a couple of minutes max, and then rolls forward end of the cadre 2 vehicles are left in the village one of them previously captured Ukrainian T72 A model tank. Will post a link to full video if i find it again as i have seen it couple of days ago.
in the end column drives on and two smoldering wrecks are left behind

Lots of fake shit is being streamed, The propaganda war is ongoing as well and so far there is probably more $$ being spent on this than actual shooting war. Nowdays even Telegram is limiting content so its even harder to get any raw footage without the narrative being sold.

The maternity ward hit , with one pregnant woman roleplaying bunch different scenes while she is not busy presenting merchandise on instagram.

photo_2022-03-10_08-27-01.jpg
photo_2022-03-10_08-40-45.jpg

photo_2022-03-10_08-40-46.jpg
photo_2022-03-10_08-27-02.jpg

Last edited:
Footage is cut and edited for desired effect in full vid one-two vehicles are disabled crews get out and they roll on it seems like artillery + drone , not ATGMs . But the point is that the whole video is presented as some sort of ambush that would leave decimated column while in reality column is stopped for a couple of minutes and then rolls forward . Will post a link to full video if i find it again as i have seen it couple of days ago.

Lots of fake shit is being streamed, The propaganda war is ongoing as well and so far there is probably more $$ being spent on this than actual shooting war. Nowdays even Telegram is limiting content so its even harder to get any raw footage without the narrative being sold

The maternity ward hit , with one pregnant woman roleplaying bunch different scenes while she is not busy presenting merchandise on instagram.

View attachment 7824978View attachment 7824979
View attachment 7824980 View attachment 7824983
1CCD5976-3660-4968-8070-07F8999D2228.jpeg

There was more than one person in that building.

Obviously the footage is edited. Not sure what it was... but they didn’t seem to like it.

Carry on Commrad!

Time out.. change of rules, again

Meta Platforms will allow Facebook and Instagram users in some countries to call for violence against Russians and Russian soldiers in the context of Ukraine invasion, according to emails seen by Reuters, in a temporary change to its hate speech policy

Yeah kinda like how they could call Trump supporters "Nazis" and tell them to "Go Die" and that was OK but posting pro-Trump memes resulted in account ban lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.