• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A number of Russian oligarchs have taken up Israeli passports fairly recently and Israel will at least for now be the new Oligarch safe heaven for many of both Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs that have Israeli passports. At the time when Harward club was auctioning off Russian state assets in the 90's much of the $ to finance mostly Jewish oligarch's takeover of Russian industries came from Israel and the US.

Russia-Ukraine war: US official warns Israel against becoming 'haven for dirty money'

The US has urged Israel to crack down on Russian oligarchs as Washington and its allies continue with efforts to isolate Vladimir Putin and his allies from the global financial system, following the invasion of Ukraine.

In an interview with Israel's Channel 12 News, Victoria Nuland, the US undersecretary of state for political affairs, said Israel should join the financial and export-control sanctions that Washington has imposed on Putin.

"You don't want to become the last haven for dirty money that's fuelling Putin's wars," Nuland said. "So whatever Israel is able to do, Ukrainians would welcome and the international coalition in support of Ukraine would welcome.

"We have to squeeze the regime. We have to deny it the income that it needs, squeeze the oligarchs around him; we squeeze its economy," she said.
Nuland said that Israel joining the financial sanctions was most important to the US, more so than gestures such as Israel potentially providing military aid or playing a role in mediation efforts between Putin and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

So far, Israel has tried to balance between supporting Ukraine and not irking Moscow, whose tacit approval it relies on to conduct air attacks against Iran and its proxies in Syria.

Zelensky has repeatedly asked Israel to supply Ukraine with weapons and military aid. He has also compared Russia’s invasion of his country to the Nazi German army steamrolling across Europe.

In recent days, reports have circulated of at least 14 Russian private jets landing at Israel's Ben-Gurion International Airport in Tel Aviv. The move comes as western governments have launched sanctions targeting the Russian elite and their pricy assets.

Russian-Israeli billionaire Roman Abramovich was spotted at Tel Aviv airport on Monday shortly before a jet linked to him reportedly took off for Istanbul,

Israel has previously said it will prevent Russian oligarchs sanctioned by the US from keeping their planes and yachts in Israel, but is unable to stop Abramovich, who holds Israeli, as well as Russian and Portuguese citizenship, from entering the country.

In a sign of the growing pressure on Israel to join western efforts, Israeli Foreign Minister Yair Lapid said on Monday that his country would not be used by Russia to circumvent sanctions..

Unfucking believable.
Some of y'all are trying to prove your education by writing big long history of two areas divided by an imaginary line on a map and coming up with some bullshit to the current events.
It's got nothing to do with two hundred year old history. It is about events of the last twenty years.
Here's a picture to make it simple.
View attachment 7828123
The USA and the EU were exploiting the orange area and teasing to turn it light blue. Arms, biolabs and a corrupted government on their border. Nothing more nothing less.
There was an agreement with the USA/NATO for a buffer zone and you can see that was broken. What would we/the USA be doing if that was happening to our southern border?
Nailed it! You win the internet for the day! Mac(y)

n5uHziSnlnyI.png

I see your multiply novels that you wrote to my posts, and I do not have the time to read through and evaluate them fully as they sit, not unless someone wants to pay me to do so.

In the skimming that I did, I see some things that you wrote which I absolutely agree with, some things that I do not disagree with, and some conclusions which are just ridiculous and outlandish.

So if you want to focus on one or two points instead of one or two hundred points, I'll try to engage with you, although it will have to be after my 12 hour day tomorrow.

I too have quite a bit of background regarding Russia. Educationally, with my history degrees; professionally, with the time I spent over there; and also with relations and numerous friends, since such people tend to network and associate together continually. I don't know of a single Russian who would agree with your argumentative Finnish perspective, but I know a few American Russians who might, now that they have been subjected to MSM propaganda here in the West for so long. And yes, I currently have friends who would be shooting each other if they lived there instead of here, so I have been well exposed to both perspectives for the last 7 years on this matter; the Ossetian war before that, and the Chechen issue prior.
I didn’t write novels. My posts are very short, but because of multiple generations of attention-deficit programming, they seem long to you. If you have degrees in history, these should be a breeze.

You first stated that you didn’t read them fully, but that you disagree based on 7 years of experience. I’ve been traveling to, living in, and working in that region on-and-off since the 1970s. My first trip to Finland was in 1979.

Unfucking believable.
Some of y'all are trying to prove your education by writing big long history of two areas divided by an imaginary line on a map and coming up with some bullshit to the current events.
It's got nothing to do with two hundred year old history. It is about events of the last twenty years.
View attachment 7828123
The USA and the EU were exploiting the orange area and teasing to turn it light blue. Arms, biolabs and a corrupted government on their border. Nothing more nothing less.
There was an agreement with the USA/NATO for a buffer zone and you can see that was broken. What would we/the USA be doing if that was happening to our southern border?
The Ukrainians organically wanted to trade with Eurozone to get Euros for their goods and services, and be out from underneath the thumb of Russia.

What Putin fears most
In May 2002, when asked for his views on the future of Ukraine’s relations with NATO, Putin dispassionately replied, “I am absolutely convinced that Ukraine will not shy away from the processes of expanding interaction with NATO and the Western allies as a whole. Ukraine has its own relations with NATO; there is the Ukraine-NATO Council. At the end of the day, the decision is to be taken by NATO and Ukraine. It is a matter for those two partners.”

A decade later, under President Medvedev, Russia and NATO were cooperating once again. At the 2010 NATO summit in Lisbon, Medvedev declared, the “period of distance in our relations and claims against each other is over now. We view the future with optimism and will work on developing relations between Russia and NATO in all areas … [as they progress toward] a full-fledged partnership.” At that summit, he even floated the possibility of Russia-NATO cooperation on missile defense. Complaints about NATO expansion never arose.

From the end of the Cold War until Putin’s invasion of Ukraine in 2014, NATO in Europe was drawing down resources and forces, not building up. Even while expanding membership, NATO’s military capacity in Europe was much greater in the 1990s than in the 2000s. During this same period, Putin was spending significant resources to modernize and expand Russia’s conventional forces deployed in Europe. The balance of power between NATO and Russia was shifting in favor of Moscow.

The more serious cause of tensions has been a series of democratic breakthroughs and popular protests for freedom throughout the 2000s, what many refer to as the “Color Revolutions.” Putin believes that Russian national interests have been threatened by what he portrays as U.S.-supported coups. After each of them—Serbia in 2000, Georgia in 2003, Ukraine in 2004, the Arab Spring in 2011, Russia in 2011–12, and Ukraine in 2013–14—Putin has pivoted to more hostile policies toward the United States, and then invoked the NATO threat as justification for doing so.

Reactions: HD1911
I just saw Fox News for the first time in months. Holy shit the war drums and the propaganda are strong. There is no neutrality in reporting over there.
All US major media outlets are trying to sell it.

Their Narrative-

The under dog Ukrainians are holding off the Russians, soon the Russians will be out of bullets and missiles.

The Russia airforce is worthless and haven’t achieved air superiority, like the US would.

Russia is doing bad because they didn’t win in three days. Milley said it should take 3 days and they haven’t lived up to his expectations.

Putin is responsible for inflation and gas prices. Not Biden... Putin.

Russia is only targeting civilians, mainly babies and grandmas.

Ukraine military has suffered no losses 10’s of thousands Russians killed.

Can we straighten out our own shit before I give a crap about Ukraine?
The US is intimately connected with Europe and Asia in trade, energy, and military permanent-basing to maintain stability of the first 2.

Because of our economic power, industrial capacity, geographic potential, and rise over the British Empire post-WWII, every nation with any sense of long-term viability has invested heavily in co-opting as many assets within our government and industries for their own interests.

Biden has been a puppet for the Soviets/Russia since no later than 1972 when they financed his Senate campaign for Delaware. Chinese got on board with the Biden family no later than the 1990s.

Bush Sr.’s The China Diary explains some of his formative years as US Ambassador to China in the early 1970s. Te Bush family are shocking sinophiles if you ever listen to them talk about China.

Multiple Senators and defense officials are assets for Russia and China. Remember Diane Feinstein and her chauffeur? Look at CUSEF-sponsored trips for US Representatives to China by the CCP:

China-United States Exchange Foundation (CUSEF). After each visit, CUSEF and its lobbying firm would “work with the former Congressmen to create reports on their experiences that will be distributed to politicians, experts, and other relevant individuals and organizations in the US.”

Officials who participated were:

• Congressman Timothy Roemer (D-IN)
  • Congressman Cliff Stearns (R-FL)
  • Congressman Mike Ross (D-AR)
  • Congressman Jim McCrery (R-LA)
  • Congressman Thomas Petri (R-WI)
  • Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND)
  • Senator Kent Conrad (D-ND)
  • Senator John Sununu (R-NH)
  • Congressman Jon Christensen (R-NE)
  • Congressman Jim Slattery (D-KS)
  • Congressman Steve Bartlett (R-TX)
  • Congressman Don Bonker (D-WA)
  • Congressman Phil English (R-PA)
  • Congressman Martin Frost (D-TX)
  • Congressman Barbara Kennelly (D-CT)
  • Congresswoman Connie Morella (R-MD)
  • Congressman John Tanner (D-TN)
  • Governor Bob Holden (D-MO)
  • Mayor James Brainard (R-IN)
  • Mayor Paul TenHaken (R-IA)
  • Mayor Jamael Tito Brown (D-OH)
  • Mayor Richard Carr (R-OH)
  • Lieutenant Governor Michael Fedele (R-CT)
  • State Representative Mark Parkinson (R-ID)
  • Governor Jim Folsom Jr. (D-AL)
  • Lieutenant Governor Barbara Lawton (D-WI)
  • Brian Rolicki
  • State Senator Steve Harrelson (D-AK)
  • State Senator Mark Norris (R-TN)
  • State Representative Robbie Wills (D-AK)
  • State Representative Jim Tucker (R-LA)
  • State Representative Seth Hammett (D-AL)
  • State Senator Ron Richard (R-MO)
  • State Senator Chuck Colgan (D-VA)
  • Lieutenant Governor Cyrus Habib (D-WA)
  • Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch (R-WA)
  • Congresswoman-Elect Nicole Malliotakis (R-NY)
  • State Representative Clarice Navarro (R-CO)
  • Commissioner Bridget Gainer (D-IL)
  • Mayor Michael Copeland (KS)
  • Treasurer Tishaura Jones (D-MO)
  • Congressman Charles Boustany (R-LA)
  • State Representative L.F. Payne (D-VA)
  • Congressman Gary Franks (R-CT)
  • Congressman Brian Baird (D-WA)
  • Congressman Mike Mclntyre (D-NC)
Look at how many Representatives even on the Foreign Relations Committees hold stock in Russian and Chinese companies.

Democrat Senator Diane Feinstein, CA. Since her time in the Senate, Feinstein’s husband, Richard Blum, has grown extremely rich. One could be suspicious of the $25 billion deal the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation struck with the senator’s husband’s real estate company during the housing crash of 2009. It raises an eyebrow that as chair of the Military Appropriations Subcommittee, Feinstein approved millions in contracts benefiting her husband’s firm. One may question how Blum acquired a lucrative $108 million contract to sell post offices in California.

iu

Republican Rep. Mike McCaul, Texas. His net worth was $114 million with huge holdings in Russian energy/gas during the Obama years. Now he’s worth $200 million. His 2012 stocks report was over 100 pages long.

iu

Florida Democratic Rep. Alan Grayson, another former Foreign Affairs Committee member, also holds a significant stocks in Lukoil, having reported owning between $500,000 and $1 million in Lukoil stock in 2012. He tried running for Senate in Florida when he lost the seat in the house, and is currently on the ballot for Senate in this 2022 cycle. He got a taste of that career insider-trading that Congress enjoys, and wants back in the action after sacrificing his House seat to run for Senate. He has plenty of money to weather a few political campaigns to get more experience running for the big show in the Senate, where Russians, Chinese, Iranians, Pakistanis, etc. will pay millions for you to betray your Nation.

iu

Former North Carolina Democrat Sen. Kay Hagan had a lot of stock in Russian cell phone telecom giant, Mobile Telesystems.

iu

Kentucky Republican Rep. Hal Rogers, who has been in Congress since 1981, had huge holdings in Gazprom. I can’t see any of his assets past 2018 on Open Secrets, but his financial portfolio is encyclopedic. 160 assets in 2018, 73 in 2015 $1.3-$5.3 million...you could spend all day studying the assets of these people and barely scratch the surface. Open Secrets shows if they lobbied for and got contributions from these corporations. He’s also invested heavily in, sponsored by, and takes donations from Alphabet Inc.

iu

Democratic Rep. Lois Frankel (Fla.) had the most diversified Russian portfolio in 2014, and she’s still in office. Frankel owns shares of Gazprom, Lukoil, Mobile Telesystems, Yandex, Sberbank Russia and MMC Norilsk Nikel, a Russian mining conglomerate, all through a series of Morgan Stanley IRA funds. Frankel is also a member of the Foreign Affairs Committee.

iu

If you audited all the members of the Foreign Relations Committee, House Armed Services Committee, Senate Intelligence Committee, you would find more of these types of conflicts of interests. You start to see how they don’t give a rip about you and your family or our Nation, as long as they reach millions and in some cases, hundreds of millions of net worth for themselves.

We could literally do this all day. The world is a smaller place than it has ever been, and our destinies are intertwined whether you like it or not. It takes a lot of work to become informed on these matters outside of the presstitute brothel of corporate whore, former mainstream media, and the new barrage of social media that is much easier to manipulate.

The idea that we should “just worry about ourselves and our own problems” falls apart when you learn how compromised our government is, and how treason is an institutional imperative just to get considered for office. Right now, the ones holding stocks in Russian energy giants are making a killing because the price for a barrel of oil is quite high, and Russia and China already agreed to a huge long-term oil trade deal in 2013 to hedge against US energy production and instability in Ukraine.

How does Pedo Joe's taste? 19.75% consumer price index must seem nice to you.
Lettus ... A head of lettus jumped in price from .99 cents a head to 1.50 a head......
50% increase.. Hmmm, must be covid, trumps fault, supply chain, Putin's fault. Please ignore the huge 'stimulus bills' and Quantitative easing (aka, printing money like crazy). Keep blaming everyone but yourself Joe

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Well now there's reports that Wali "the worlds deadliest sniper" got fragged .
If true? Supposedly by Speznatz. The announcement of him entering would be enough to put Russian Intel forces on him immediately. It could be a nightmare for Russia to have him running around. It should have been hush hush, announcing his entrance cost him the ultimate price.

Or he's alive and running amuck, you never know with Russian news. Or any news now for that matter. That's where we are at, western news is literally no better than Pravda.

If true? Supposedly by Speznatz. The announcement of him entering would be enough to put Russian Intel forces on him immediately. It could be a nightmare for Russia to have him running around. It should have been hush hush, announcing his entrance cost him the ultimate price.

Or he's alive and running amuck, you never know with Russian news. Or any news now for that matter. That's where we are at, western news is literally no better than Pravda.
all these 'military' people running around using their smartphones and wireless cellular; forgetting that the phones put GPS cords on Pictures and the Russian's can track cell phones... for Godsakes. US Military was telling people back in Afgan, don't use your phone, don't bring it on Patrol, don't for Godsakes take pictures and upload to social media.

all these 'military' people running around using their smartphones and wireless cellular; forgetting that the phones put GPS cords on Pictures and the Russian's can track cell phones... for Godsakes. US Military was telling people back in Afgan, don't use your phone, don't bring it on Patrol, don't for Godsakes take pictures and upload to social media.
I am sure you are not wrong, I would surmise various methods were used to track him. However he was tracked, the fact remains, a social media presence serves Pop Stars better then Soldiers.

1714F047-3AC0-471B-9E0E-DBAF6E3AA607.jpeg

He says don’t worry about his security. He is far from the training base that was hit near Poland... etc

This was uploaded to his Facebook yesterday. Hopefully soon he stops with these updates our smart enough not to do them you know where he’s doing his thing from.

Or he could use it as a tactic and bait the Russians in

give up on crimea, unless you were going to retake it.
give up on the donbass region, unless you were going to retake it.

if your intention was to retake donbass and crimea, then putin wasn't lying about invading to stop the massacre of the ethnic russians there.

Reactions: Darayavaus
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden on Tuesday signed a bill providing $13.6 billion in additional military and humanitarian aid to Ukraine as part of a $1.5 trillion government spending measure that omits COVID-19 aid the White House says is urgently needed.

What I read was killed in a missile attack on barracks.

The russians have to know where the bases are just by looking at satellite pics and all it takes is the push of a button to ruin your day.

That's why I think it's all propaganda.

Even announcing he was going to Ukraine made him an instant target.

Reactions: BCP and Bender
A Chechen leader advises girly man Musk to eat his wheaties first. To steer clear of Putin, lest there be an asswhoopin involved:

elon running his blow hole about taking on putin in the ring....about as smart as LARPers going to ukraine to take on the russians. that shit wont turn out quite the way they imagine it will in their little fantasy imagination land. putin is a killer; elon is a soy boy. but i would pay per view that shit, and laugh my ass off the entire time.

I just saw Fox News for the first time in months. Holy shit the war drums and the propaganda are strong. There is no neutrality in reporting over there.
fox is the globalist news network now. they are trotting out Romney and the rest of the neocon trump-haters and pretending like we still value their input.

Unfucking believable.
View attachment 7828123
but that is looking at the issue objectively, and *they* don't want you to do that.

you are "supposed" to be getting more and more riled up every day at the increasing crescendo of shrieks and wailing, so that when they present the "Putin just gassed his own people" bullshit that they always say right before they initiate a war, you are so enraged that you'll support any stupidity.

Yes we need to get our sh-t in order for sure. Seeing this and the way our Government over many years, decades even and how it has added to the misery is important. I believe our time is rapidly approaching and we are going to have deal with our own catastrophe right here.
we are not going to straighten out our own shit when the people in charge are deliberately breaking things faster than they can be fixed.

fox is the globalist news network now. they are trotting out Romney and the rest of the neocon trump-haters and pretending like we still value their input.
sadly, many still believe fox news is legit. other than tucker and maria, they have been shit since lou dobbs was kicked out.
fox news called arizona for biden while trump was still ahead. i won't forget that.

gee, how did the russians find them?

OOReAroAuDKX.jpeg
wow. How stupid are these people? I've been saying that the Ukies are overboard with their propaganda. It's not credible, it's excessive, it's prove-ably fake. But they were so caught up in their lies and excitement that they post some dumb shit like this. "here we are. come bomb us. this is our location"

Reactions: theLBC

So in the middle of that he said Eurooptic is sorta sponsoring him with a 20 percent discount off vortex stuff use code AKGUY20 . So GIII is 2999 so after discount 2400 what are these going for on the street?

So in the middle of that he said Eurooptic is sorta sponsoring him with a 20 percent discount off vortex stuff use code AKGUY20 . So GIII is 2999 so after discount 2400 what are these going for on the street?

I went to EuroOptic's website and put a Vortex scope in the shopping cart. I applied the promo code then went through all the steps to purchase except for the payment. The shopping cart said the promo code was applied but I didn't see anything taken off the total.

Needless to say, I didn't buy and removed the item from the shopping cart. 20% off sounds too good to be true. What am I not understanding?

I went to EuroOptic's website and put a Vortex scope in the shopping cart. I applied the promo code then went through all the steps to purchase except for the payment. The shopping cart said the promo code was applied but I didn't see anything taken off the total.

Needless to say, I didn't buy and removed the item from the shopping cart. 20% off sounds too good to be true. What am I not understanding?
He says it at the 4:04 mark

I'm hearing many predictions that this is going to destroy the dollar. Then things will get real.

I'm thinking "Germany in the 20's" or "Russia in the 90's" real.

Short answer yes probably, and very soon. We are going to sanction India for not joining an alliance with us, this puts India, China, Russia as an alliance. Now, Saudi Arabia is not going to increase production for us, this is for various reasons, namely they see the writing on the wall. The globalists bankers kicked Russia off of Swift global banking system, this has forced Russia to team up with China to use a substitute for moving large sums of cash around. Lastly Russia controls the majority of fertilizer and wheat production in the world and they are going to fuck us on both, so we will be short on wheat and can't grow our own produce. All of this combined creates a US Petro-dollar shit storm and will push us to inflation levels never experienced here. We have fucked around so much, and been such poor custodians of our power, the world is now fed up, we need energy and are dependent on places like Iran now for that, and we can't boss the rest of the planet around with our petro-dollar because it's probably going to be the Yuan, or some digital currency in the near future that is aligned to oil. We are in our death throes and our leadership is either cheering it on, or so incompetent they are pushing us into it, and our populace to brain dead or brain washed to understand or care. We have rotted from the inside out.

Most of you reading this should appreciate the fact that you have been part of the greatest nation the world has ever seen, you have seen America at it's apex, namely the period after WWII, but sadly you will probably be here to see it's demise as well. Some great nations take entire generations to dissolve completely, some are gone in a preverbal instant. We will see how long this takes.

Last edited:
Short answer yes probably, and very soon. We are going to sanction India for not joining an alliance with us, this puts India, China, Russia as an alliance. Now, Saudi Arabia is not going to increase production for us, this is for various reasons, namely they see the writing on the wall. The globalists bankers kicked Russia off of Swift global banking system, this has forced Russia to team up with China to use a substitute for moving large sums of cash around. Lastly Russia controls the majority of fertilizer and wheat production in the world and they are going to fuck us on both, so we will be short on wheat and can't grow our own produce. All of this combined creates a US Petro dollar shit storm and will push us to inflation levels never experienced here. We have fucked around so much and been such poor custodians of our power the world is fed up, we need energy and are dependent on places like Iran now for that, and we can't boss the rest of the planet around with our petro-dollar because it's probably going to be the Yuan or some digital currency in the near future that is lined to oil. We are in our death throes and our leadership is either cheering it on, or so incompetent they are pushing us into it, and our populace to brain dead or brain washed to understand or care. We have rotted from the inside out.

Most of you reading this should appreciate the fact that you have been part of the greatest nation the world has ever seen, you have seen America at it's apex, namely the period after WWII, but sadly you will probably be here to see it's demise as well. Some great nations take entire generations to dissolve completely, some are gone in a preverbal instant. We will see how long this takes.
it's a horrible thing, but I think you are exactly right. and the brain dead do not see what is about to happen

Unfortunately very true and the saddest part is most of you seem to be cheering whole way down… Brings into mind the StarWars quote of how the Republic dies…

Status
Not open for further replies.