• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen pics of the bodies and the bodies are already decomposing.

With some of the people on this site, it won't matter how overwhelming the evidence is. They would continue to deny it was happening up until they witnessed it with their own eyes.

Reading some of the posts here sheds light on the mentality of the villagers outside of the concentration camps were completely oblivious to what was going on down the street.

Bodies in the mutilated bodies in the HQ of the FSB and army staff, mass graves, decomposing corpses in the street, the family of the Mayor all buried together, captured videos, dozens of survivor accounts, pictures from Russian soldiers own recordings... the list goes on. No evidence will be enough, but its ok. Theirs and Moscow's disbelief doesn't matter outside of a small circle.

The story does help distract from the abysmally poor performance of the Russian Military in their rout out of the North. So there's a plus for Putin there.

KievWood productions? Russians evacuate Bucha and on 31st, the mayor of Bucha reports no more Russian troops in Bucha no mention of bodies on the streets,then 3 days later Ukrainians roll in with Cameras and its bodies of civilians all over the place some still moving around while they slalom around them.
Considering Ukrainian troops followed the Russian pullout with considerable delay measured in days, take their reports of abandoned and encircled troops with a grain of salt. They literally waited till it was all quiet before they rolled on , to be fair they have been on receiving end of enough HE to wait for it .

In any case Bucha 'massacre' is just on time to escalate the sanctions that seemed no to be working as advertised and escalate the arms supply as emotionally challenged lawmakers pile in billions more in arms.

Meanwhile some more genuine footage of War in Ukraine
View attachment 7842211

🤣🤣🤣 Must be a full auto stinger

• Haha
Reactions: Dan Rathernot
With some of the people on this site, it won't matter how overwhelming the evidence is. They would continue to deny it was happening up until they witnessed it with their own eyes.

Reading some of the posts here sheds light on the mentality of the villagers outside of the concentration camps were completely oblivious to what was going on down the street.

Bodies in the mutilated bodies in the HQ of the FSB and army staff, mass graves, decomposing corpses in the street, the family of the Mayor all buried together, captured videos, dozens of survivor accounts, pictures from Russian soldiers own recordings... the list goes on. No evidence will be enough, but its ok. Theirs and Moscow's disbelief doesn't matter outside of a small circle.

The story does help distract from the abysmally poor performance of the Russian Military in their rout out of the North. So there's a plus for Putin there.
I dont think anyone in here is is denial of brutality of what is going on in this war. In fact quit the opposite.

send it! I did read a book like this on the civil war. should be required reading for all libs
here are several very good ones for starters; all about the war on the Eastern Front. All are memoirs by the writers. A number of years ago, someone tried to discredit Sajer, but other survivors of Grossdeutschland verified the general authenticity of his account.

In Deadly Combat - Biederman

The Forgotten Soldier - Sajer

Tigers in the Mud - Carius

Stuka Pilot - Rudel

Reactions: RUTGERS95
here are several very good ones for starters; all about the war on the Eastern Front. All are memoirs by the writers. A number of years ago, someone tried to discredit Sajer, but other survivors of Grossdeutschland verified the general authenticity of his account.

Stuka Pilot - Rudel
Quote for titles.. didn't show above for me.

Reactions: Longshot231

Stuka Pilot - Rudel
thanks!

Reactions: Darayavaus
Some ex-military guys understand this and are soured by the lies and deceit while others brainwash their own children convincing them to “serve” their country while defending the constitution. Nothing could be further from the truth. Their is no honor in the military unless a man thinks it’s honorable to fight in foreign lands for bankers and politicians while his homeland is being invaded, raped, and destroyed from the inside by one world marxists.
You don’t have to be ex-mil to see it. Just be willing to see it. My son talked with me about serving. I’d support him of course but gave him the info to make his own mind up. Apparently being cannon fodder for Xiden and the lot didn’t appeal to him. Lot’s of stories on the webs about low recruitment.......shocked I tell ya

I dont think anyone in here is is denial of brutality of what is going on in this war. In fact quit the opposite.
Really it's just the UnAmerican Russian sympathizers on here that are twisting arguments to why they want to suck Putin nuts.

It's rather humorous to hear so called conservatives speak about how this is all Biden's war. It really is that level of stupidity. No, Biden and his ilk aren't more of an enemy than an actual ex-communist dictator with a nuclear arsenal that doesn't give a shit whether you voted blue or red.

Always is and always was that way. The only difference is the paid trolls on here being allowed to post 5,000 word long copypasta salad with meaningless and bogus sources. Go fuck yourself you Russian apologists.

Reactions: Choid
Really it's just the UnAmerican Russian sympathizers on here that are twisting arguments to why they want to suck Putin nuts.

It's rather humorous to hear so called conservatives speak about how this is all Biden's war. It really is that level of stupidity. No, Biden and his ilk aren't more of an enemy than an actual ex-communist dictator with a nuclear arsenal that doesn't give a shit whether you voted blue or red.

Always is and always was that way. The only difference is the paid trolls on here being allowed to post 5,000 word long copypasta salad with meaningless and bogus sources. Go fuck yourself you Russian apologists.

so when's your flight to where the fighting is?

you cant be serious.

last I checked it wasnt Putin taxing me into the poor house.
Putin isnt passing trillion dollar spending bills syphoning our tax dollars into his pockets.
Putin isnt printing US dollars causing inflation.
It isnt Putins beurocracy regulating US industry manipulating our markets.
Putin isnt using his 3 letter agencies to go after American citizens because of political affiliation.
putin isnt using our media as a means of manipulation.
Putin didnt steal a US election
Putin didnt force crippling social covid measures on me.
Putin didnt mandate vaccines on American citizens.
Putin didnt force lockdowns and kill small business.

Putin is a bogey man, a ghost, if it wasnt for mainstream media and there fear campaign I wouldnt know he existed. he has zero effect on daily life in America. he's a patsy and a means for them to push their agenda.

our enemy is a lot closer to home. Biden, his administration, the Democrat party and the Washington establishment is the real enemy of the American people. If Putin ever did launch nukes, it would be because of them and it would be part of their plan.

By the powers vested in me by right of birth + just being able to post, and due to his apparent likeness to our old friend of similar name, I hereby declare GenericBadGuy to be referred to henceforth as

Generic_Agency_Guy

or GAG for short.

So it is written, so it shall be. The end.

That's right! If you're not willing to die for ukraine, then you hate America and our founding principals. If anything is more American than America, its fucking ukraine, you apple pie hating bastards! I don't want to fight for ukraine, I want to fucking die for ukraine! I want my guts ripped out and served to me with potatoes and whatever those fucking ukies eat cause that's how much I love ukraine...I mean America. Zelensky is a living god and just like George Washington, except gayer, and more American.

That's right! If you're not willing to die for ukraine, then you hate America and our founding principals. If anything is more American than America, its fucking ukraine, you apple pie hating bastards! I don't want to fight for ukraine, I want to fucking die for ukraine! I want my guts ripped out and served to me with potatoes and whatever those fucking ukies eat cause that's how much I love ukraine...I mean America. Zelensky is a living god and just like George Washington, except gayer, and more American.
None of which I said. But thanks for playing. Here let me move those goalposts for you mkay.

you cant be serious.

last I checked it wasnt Putin taxing me into the poor house.
Putin isnt passing trillion dollar spending bills syphoning our tax dollars into his pockets.
Putin isnt printing US dollars causing inflation.
It isnt Putins beurocracy regulating US industry manipulating our markets.
Putin isnt using his 3 letter agencies to go after American citizens because of political affiliation.
putin isnt using our media as a means of manipulation.
Putin didnt steal a US election
Putin didnt force crippling social covid measures on me.
Putin didnt mandate vaccines on American citizens.
Putin didnt force lockdowns and kill small business.

Putin is a bogey man, a ghost, if it wasnt for mainstream media and there fear campaign I wouldnt know he existed. he has zero effect on daily life in America. he's a patsy and a means for them to push their agenda.

our enemy is a lot closer to home. Biden, his administration, the Democrat party and the Washington establishment is the real enemy of the American people. If Putin ever did launch nukes, it would be because of them and it would be part of their plan.
Oh, I'm sorry when was the last time the Democrats threatened to nuke you? Hmm never. 1984's WarGames taught us the only way to win is to never play the game, but here your hero Putin is out and out threatening to nuke the United States and everyone else who doesnt agree with him going all Hitler on Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova etc.

Gotta push some of that crazy back in there. Trump lost and there was zero proof he won after how many court cases? Its this inability to get off the demagoguery and conspiracy theory bullshit that the republican party keeps.on.losing. When you alienate rational, sane people it really does become the lesser of two evils.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r and Choid
Ukies don't play foosball you antiamerican/antiukrainian fuckstick. Get with the program!
Remind me again comrade MtnCreek, when were you told to go to Ukraine? Never? Oh thats right, you're entire screed literally never happened but keep splaining it. 😆

so when's your flight to where the fighting is?
Sorry where did you read I said anything about going anywhere?

Are you planning on reading us your love letters to Russia too? Oh, I'm definitely going to trust that random billybob substack written by an apparatchik for gullible dolts to read into. Riiight.

Last edited:
Remind me again comrade MtnCreek, when were you told to go to Ukraine? Never? Oh thats right, you're entire screed literally never happened but keep splaining it. 😆
I bet you're the kind of putin lovin antiamerican piece of shit that'd give the kremlin a like on Facebook but wouldn't have the damned decency to give the clinton global initiative a reacharound. You people make me sick...

I bet you're the kind of putin lovin antiamerican piece of shit that'd give the kremlin a like on Facebook but wouldn't have the damned decency to give the clinton global initiative a reacharound. You people make me sick...
I mean, to hear it here no one was killed in Ukraine. Vlad is a great guy. Nazi's are running Europe. There's an international global monetary conspiracy. Blah Blah Blah.

At least I'm not sitting here denying people getting massacred by Russian troops.

Sorry where did you read I said anything about going anywhere?

Are you planning on reading us your love letters to Russia too? Oh, I'm definitely going to trust that random billybob substack written by an appartchik for gullible dolts to read into. Riiight.
oh, i am sorry. i thought perhaps you felt strongly about it rather than just virtue signaling.
carry on.

oh, i am sorry. i thought perhaps you felt strongly about it rather than just virtue signaling.
carry on.
Me virtue signal? Oh you mean the guy who just posted a Twitter video of Russian turds protesting in Germany for Russia? The same guy who went on a tangent about traveling to fight somewhere? I mean it's like you couldnt even see the irony in posting pro-Russian propaganda but Oh nO dOnT ViRtuE SiGnAl.

1649117649621.gif

Me virtue signal? Oh you mean the guy who just posted a Twitter video of Russian turds protesting in Germany for Russia? I mean it's like you couldnt even see the irony in posting pro-Russian propaganda but Oh nO dOnT ViRtuE SiGnAl.
i post what the left wing media won't, so others can make a choice rather than being force fed a one sided narrative.
you are free to ignore everything i post if it offends you.

Me virtue signal? Oh you mean the guy who just posted a Twitter video of Russian turds protesting in Germany for Russia? The same guy who went on a tangent about traveling to fight somewhere? I mean it's like you couldnt even see the irony in posting pro-Russian propaganda but Oh nO dOnT ViRtuE SiGnAl.
Do you know what that is a picture of??
4822DF24-FE07-4508-A358-A5EDB8BE8E98.jpeg

Oh, I'm sorry when was the last time the Democrats threatened to nuke you? Hmm never.

June 2021

And Nov 2018

So, actually more often than Putin has.
Now shoo. Go away tardboy. Back to the Democratic Underground with you, ye evil commie demon.

Last edited:
i post what the left wing media won't, so others can make a choice rather than being force fed a one sided narrative.
you are free to ignore everything i post if it offends you.
So you are virtue signaling and don't like being called out on posting ProRussian bullshit? Okay thanks for confirming it. I am definitely free to call it out, you are right there.

Now shoo. Go away tardboy.
So, neither an ACTUAL threat? Thanks for confirming you cant read. Or do you really think that Putin wasnt serious and Biden was?

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
June 2021

And Nov 2018

So, actually more often than Putin has.
Now shoo. Go away tardboy.
he hasn't realized he has aligned himself with soros, schwab, clinton, obama, graham, and the rest of the evil warmongering thieves.
it's sad, really...

he hasn't realized he has aligned himself with soros, schwab, clinton, obama, graham, and the rest of the evil warmongering thieves.
it's sad, really...
I just dont spend my days ranting about warmongering, posting conspiracy theories in a vain attempt to reinforce my political views.

I actually interact with people outside of an echo chamber, you know the not crazy normal people. I also don't start hearting America's enemies because hurr derr enemy of my enemy.

Here's a link to the civilian kia video, your link above doesn't work anymore.

here's some additional info on this
link, daily mail
The newspaper matched up to 11 bodies on the streets in a video shot by a local resident on April 2 with a satellite image from March 11 - when Russia was occupying the town - which suggests the bodies had been there for weeks.​

Reactions: RGStory
Oh, I'm sorry when was the last time the Democrats threatened to nuke you? Hmm never. 1984's WarGames taught us the only way to win is to never play the game, but here your hero Putin is out and out threatening to nuke the United States and everyone else who doesnt agree with him going all Hitler on Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova etc.

Gotta push some of that crazy back in there. Trump lost and there was zero proof he won after how many court cases? Its this inability to get off the demagoguery and conspiracy theory bullshit that the republican party keeps.on.losing. When you alienate rational, sane people it really does become the lesser of two evils.
like this?
maybe get Biden and Zelenskis dick out of your mouth long enough to take a breath and get some oxygen to your brain.

if you followed the Arizona audit you would realize there is some foul play. loosing court cases in a rigged system doesnt mean shit.

Last edited:
Okay, its now obvious. If you want to play some bitch ass games of answering a question with a question you can go suck a fat fucking cock motherfucker.
Oh, I thought we were playing a game of ask stupid questions.

Its a picture of the EuroMaiden protests as the russia backed police burnt their tents down and began beating the protestors. But as you can tell there wasnt any connection to your reply so right back at you big guy.

here's some additional info on this
link, daily mail
The newspaper matched up to 11 bodies on the streets in a video shot by a local resident on April 2 with a satellite image from March 11 - when Russia was occupying the town - which suggests the bodies had been there for weeks.​
And interviews with actual people by RadioFreeEurope (as in not MSM) who lived through it. You know for the deniers in here.

Do you know what this is a picture of?View attachment 7843148
starving ukrainians under soviet rule?
why do you think the nazis are killing ethnic russians in eastern ukraine for 8 years?
they have been waiting 70 years for payback.
your media is blaming it on russians.

but before they started lying about it, they were actually reporting...

(Donetsk) – Unguided Grad rockets launched apparently by Ukrainian government forces and pro-government militias have killed at least 16 civilians and wounded many more in insurgent-controlled areas of Donetsk and its suburbs in at least four attacks between July 12 and 21, 2014, Human Rights Watch said today.

The use of indiscriminate rockets in populated areas violates international humanitarian law, or the laws of war, and may amount to war crimes.

Oh, I thought we were playing a game of ask stupid questions.

Its a picture of the EuroMaiden protests as the russia backed police burnt their tents down and began beating the protestors. But as you can tell there wasnt any connection to your reply so right back at you big guy.
That synapsis is everything I needed to know there’s nothing useful I can learn from you... go back to your cock sucking. You seem to be enjoying yourself

like this?
maybe get Biden and Zelenskis dick out of your mouth long enough to take a breath and get some oxygen to your brain.

So you think he has actual nuclear weapons and that the Democrats were going to nuke America?

Yeah, you are definitely right totally going to happen. Totally the same as a dictator with the ability to launch nuclear warheads from the largest stockpile the in the world.
Sarcasm over.

So, neither an ACTUAL threat? Thanks for confirming you cant read. Or do you really think that Putin wasnt serious and Biden was?

So, not exactly "never".

But because you, and the equally retarded media are pretty confident they we're just joking, you qualify it as "never?

So, what does "never" mean too you? Maybe since I can't read, I'm confused about the definition of "never".

🤣

Perhaps to a libtard, never means: Plenty of times, as long as we think they were kidding.

Noone gives a shit if they were kidding or not. We already understand the absurdity of threading to nuke your own tax base. THEY SAID IT, so not "never" you fucking English language no-go.

Last edited:
That synapsis is everything I needed to know there’s nothing useful I can learn from you... go back to your cock sucking. You seem to be enjoying yourself
I mean does it hurt hearing that echo chamber in here? Oh no someone with an opinion that didnt come from a fringe right wing substack 😏.

So you think he has actual nuclear weapons and that the Democrats were going to nuke America?

Yeah, you are definitely right totally going to happen. Totally the same as a dictator with the ability to launch nuclear warheads from the largest stockpile the in the world.
Sarcasm over.
seriously dude put down the crack pipe. Putin is a mythical dragon. hes no more a threat than Iran and North Korea.

So, not exactly "never".

But because you, and the equally retarded media are pretty confident they we're just joking, you qualify it as "never?

So, what does "never" mean too you? Maybe since I can't read, I'm confused about the definition of "never".

🤣
It wasn't an actual threat. The end. Democrats have never threatened to nuke America. You literally are too stupid to read aren't you. It's almost like you are literally SCARED of democrats huh 😆.

Putin ACTUALLY invaded Ukraine out of his vanity. To think he wouldnt also actually nuke other countries is so naive its laughable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ken226
Status
Not open for further replies.