• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The missile system used is Tocka-U soviet era kit that was replaced in Russian service with Iskander but is widely used by Ukraine including previously in Donbas . But who knows stuff out of Ukraine is hard to follow what is true and what BS.They can allways pull one out of storage.

Krematorsk Tocka Serial Ш91597 says its Ukrainian inventory Tochka U same batch as others seen on the ground in Donbas in the past, but you can paint any serial you want if that is the point.

Meanwhile Germany running out of shit it can give to Ukraine.

In an interview with Die Augsburger Allgemeine Zeitung published on Saturday, Germany’s Defense Minister Christine Lambrecht told a German paper that while "we all have an obligation to support Ukraine in its courageous fight" with "supplies from the Bundeswehr's stockpiles" Germany has "reached [its] limit," and that the German military must be "able to ensure" the country's defense.To be sure, "...that doesn't mean we can't do more for Ukraine," Lambrecht added, suggesting that Kiev could directly buy equipment it needed from German manufacturers directly. The minister pointed out that the German government "was constantly coordinating" with the authorities in Kiev to facilitate such purchases.

Yeah I read about that, missiles type and usage.

What I wonder is if any air or spaced based US assists tracked its launch location. Assuming there was an AWACS, U2, Or satellite over head.

8XFQoOT2D0hb.jpeg

What I wonder is if any air or spaced based US assists tracked its launch location. Assuming there was an AWACS, U2, Or satellite over head.

Russians have all sorts of old equipment on the field, you have the Russian separatists (Ukrainians) doing stuff, the pic of the missile was from a random Italian Twitter account, Russian soldiers were eating dogs not too long ago so blowing up a train station isn't a stretch, it's war shit happens, take your pick.

Do you seriously think anyone would publish, if the intel wouldn't support Ukrainian claims ?

In any case given where the booster section landed in relation to warhead bomblets, this thing most likely came from Ukraine proper even without the serials indicating Ukrainian inventory. Ukrainan 19th Missile brigade with their Tockas is in Dobropol'e the right spot for this one and their previous hits including downtown Donetsk, have serial numbers just 15 below this one,.

Are the Russians telling the truth probably not, but Comical-Ali is as far as you get from a truth teller ,but is taken as gospel coming from a saint walking on water, even though so much turned out to be absolute BS since day one .But what is 50 dead Ukrainians in comparison to a good PR Comical-Ali gets from it. End of the day its winning the PR war that gets him armed, fed, fueled and paid.

ukrmissile10-s.jpg
ukrmissile9.jpg

Last edited:
Russians have all sorts of old equipment on the field, you have the Russian separatists (Ukrainians) doing stuff, the pic of the missile was from a random Italian Twitter account, Russian soldiers were eating dogs not too long ago so blowing up a train station isn't a stretch, it's war shit happens, take your pick.
Reminds me of when the 777 was shot down in 2014. Somebody knows.

Reactions: BLEE
What gives here ? looks like Ukrainians are arranging bodies in Bucha for better photo op. Still what is up with dragging bodies with ropes vs manhandling them into place ,too decomposed to handle the mess? Couldn't they at least drive an APC or a tank over or is everyone expected to believe that Russians took a slalom course with their tanks and APCs carefully avoiding all the bodies on the street? Bucha looks staged as fuck .and honestls bodies are one commodity not rare in warzones so can be done without too much effort.

In any case we have to understand that what we get see is more or less approved 'propaganda' material, even non MSM 'media' self censors anything not in line with the narrative. Its not something anyone would even have to force upon the media, 2 years of COVID training in self censorship made sure that everyone with any reach in on board or cut out of the stream..

View attachment 7846806

Staged you say?

Does the:
1. Satellite photographs of the bodies
2. Interviews with Bucha Mayor, Bucha police and the Ukrainian Government
3. Photographs from Bucha of the bodies in the street
4. Live and post interviews of actual Bucha survivors
5. Video showing Russian Army killing civilians
6. Captured radio transmissions

Not proof enough for you or are you really that fucking stupid? See it's this here that is base Russian apologist.

You can watch this civilian get 'peacefully' shot by tank. 😒

Or a nice friendly street execution.

But HURR DERR ITS STAGED. Fucking dumbass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Graywolf.260
Staged you say?

Does the:

Not proof enough for you or are you really that fucking stupid? See it's this here that is base Russian apologist.

You're still here.......

Doc

This should be the Italian video about the missile, no idea what they are saying since it's Italian:

find it funny that people who distrust the media, distrust the government information sources suddenly trust a random Italian NPR type station. Way too much bullshit coming out to believe it automatically just because it's what you want to hear.

Reactions: LoCal247
It's propaganda and they control the outlets.
Harry Reid blatantly lied about trump's taxes. When called out for his lies he said , so what, we won!
This propaganda war is no different than what they did the entire time Trump was in office. Splash the headlines and double down until the next big false headline. They are still saying that the uke's on the island stood up to the Russians.
Did they? Is that video of them being fed and treated for injuries faked?
so now tell me how the russians are painting the numbers on there...right.
occom's razor...

bYDZCjvTNA1h.jpeg

I find it funny how people only care when it falls on Ukrainian speaking Ukrainians while being completely ignorant or untouched when it falls on Russian speaking Ukrainians. This same tool did (half) its job few days ago in Donetsk but most of you wont know that because collective West is not reporting on it as its already WWIII, chickens just need a bit more prepping before going in for slaughter.

I find it funny how people only care when it falls on Ukrainian speaking Ukrainians while being completely ignorant or untouched when it falls on Russian speaking Ukrainians. This same tool did (half) its job few days ago in Donetsk but most of you wont know that because collective West is not reporting on it as its already WWIII, chickens just need a bit more prepping before going in for slaughter.

Yeah they have been shooting at each other for 8 years now and nobody cared.

It's propaganda and they control the outlets.
Harry Reid blatantly lied about trump's taxes. When called out for his lies he said , so what, we won!
This propaganda war is no different than what they did the entire time Trump was in office. Splash the headlines and double down until the next big false headline. They are still saying that the uke's on the island stood up to the Russians.
Did they? Is that video of them being fed and treated for injuries faked?

Reid lied about Romneys taxes.....and Romney sucks the cum from democrat dicks still.

Never ceases to amaze me how willing people are to drink the cool-aid when it’s handed to them…..
I was surprised in my naive thinking i thought that people (more of them) will understand this web of lies that has been going on in semi open state from 90' (beforehand it was really covert and only a few really smart and experienced/connected people saw it and wrote about it) but now since 2008 crisis onwards it has been really "in your face" with blatant lying and agitprop style. And yet nada, zilch, stolen elections (like observable from mars, by a blind man wearing sunshades...), covid hysteria, russian collusion, Syria, Ukraine from 2014 onwards. I believed until Corona bullshit its just a loud minority and most of the saner people keep quiet but it turns out there is serious lack of "sane people". Just mass hysteria, living 1930ies in person sure sucks war is almost welcomed to thin this herd of idiots down (preferably to 0 and let Earth try again in a few million years).

Just found this video, which I know happened in the first days of the war. Ukrainians had 6 jets parked right on top of each other. Russia literally destroyed 6 Aircraft with 1 Bomb and then wanted the west to give them more.

Updates I am reading

Yesterday (april9) 1 of Ukrainians last MiG-29’s was bombed on the ground along with a Mi-8 at Myrhorod Air base.

Also reports of a TB-2 drone shot down west of the front lines.

Maltese flagged Cargo ship attempted to evacuate people surrounded in Mariupol, intercepted and captured by Russian patrol boats.

Love it.

If you question the "news" your a Russian sympathizer??!??

Fuck off bro; we don't have a dog in this fight and after everything that has happened you NEED to question what is happening.

Only a moron would jump on this band wagon right now with so much propaganda being pushed.

Edit: I have noticed this situation is being handled just like covid "believe what we tell you or your the enemy"

Last edited:
I say this 'tongue in cheek"...
After seeing all the 1) propaganda, 2) death, 3) destruction and disruption of commodities and 4) shaking the foundation of world money markets.
Maybe the Ukrainian's should have just surrendered on February 23, 2022.
They could have taken the money rather than the weapons... There would have been more money flowing in on a surrender than a fight.

supreme-art-war-sun-tzu-s-quote-to-subdue-enemy-fighting-68587040.jpg

Interesting tid bit:
On Monday, President Joe Biden will meet virtually with India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi, whose government so far has taken a neutral stance. India has declined to join the West in supporting United Nations resolutions against Russia’s actions in Ukraine.

EDIT:

Biden will speak to Modi as U.S. warns India on imports of Russian energy​

Last edited:
Staged you say?

Does the:

no one cares because there's so much disinformation by the liberal press plus, most here don't give a fk. I'll say that again, don't give a fk today or tomorrow about ukraine. When all those that oppose my rights are against Putin, I'm for Putin. I'm hoping Putin kicks some ass and takes the gloves off here. Go Putin

no one cares because there's so much disinformation by the liberal press plus, most here don't give a fk. I'll say that again, don't give a fk today or tomorrow about ukraine. When all those that oppose my rights are against Putin, I'm for Putin. I'm hoping Putin kicks some ass and takes the gloves off here. Go Putin
the mayor gave a speech right after the russians left. no mention of any bodies in the street.
days later after the ukes came back in, they "found" the bodies.
the only side that benefits from a butchering in bucha are the people claiming it happened, so more likely they did it.
just like syria.

What. In the ever loving. Fuck. Did I just watch? If that's their "special operations" capabilities, no wonder they're getting their asses handed to them in Ukraine.

Yeah, let's assault up an OPEN street, with NO COVER. Yeah, that sounds like a great idea...

This looks like the same crap I saw the Army teaching their recruits, before OIF/GWOT. Smh...I remember telling a fellow Marine NCO "They're going to bury half these guys if they go into combat with that training." And at the beginning of the insurgency I was (unfortunately) correct. :(

@TheGerman has just GOT to see this crap. LOL!
Lol x2… literally seen airsofters look better than whatever that was.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Still at what?

You don't bitch at @theLBC or @Darayavaus for 5,000 word copy pasta screeds, conspiracy theories or posting russian propaganda. I mean get real you cant handle the same type of discussion back? Does reading words hurt your petty little feelings? The free speechers really are hypocrites in here.
Like I said you have issues, you just proved my point. To be fair I didn't pay much attention to their posts, yours just stuck out because you went cyclic on your keyboard and were saying shit to people that I don't think you would if you were standing in front of them, that's why I said something. In my response I said who cares who believes what, how is that not supporting free speech? I only visit this thread to watch videos of people fucking each other up and I had to scroll through multiple pages of your temper tantrums to find the latest videos.

Here I will do you a solid, talk to your doctor about these.

Like I said you have issues, you just proved my point. To be fair I didn't pay much attention to their posts, yours just stuck out because you went cyclic on your keyboard and were saying shit to people that I don't think you would if you were standing in front of them, that's why I said something. In my response I said who cares who believes what, how is that not supporting free speech? I only visit this thread to watch videos of people fucking each other up and I had to scroll through multiple pages of your temper tantrums to find the latest videos.

Here I will do you a solid, talk to your doctor about these.

There's so war footage easily accessible through other mediums. Whatcha looking for?

Interesting tid bit:
On Monday, President Joe Biden will meet virtually with India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi, whose government so far has taken a neutral stance. India has declined to join the West in supporting United Nations resolutions against Russia’s actions in Ukraine.

EDIT:

Biden will speak to Modi as U.S. warns India on imports of Russian energy​

I believe India has recently increased imports from Russia, around 4x, accounting for around 20% of their imports.

India’s cost of fuel at the pump is starting to go up too. During the “plandemic” slow down India’s fuel prices (pump)never went down like ours did. Their government started increasing tax rates when the price per barrel of oil dropped. Now that it has skyrocketed, India’s seeing about a 10% increase in fuel costs and have lost tax revenue.

My opinion, Fighting in Ukraine is not a reason to choke off the worlds energy supplies. Full stop!

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
I believe India has recently increased imports from Russia, around 4x, accounting for around 20% of their imports.

India’s cost of fuel at the pump is starting to go up too. During the “plandemic” slow down India’s fuel prices (pump)never went down like ours did. Their government started increasing tax rates when the price per barrel of oil dropped. Now that it has skyrocketed, India’s seeing about a 10% increase in fuel costs and have lost tax revenue.

My opinion, Fighting in Ukraine is not a reason to choke off the worlds energy supplies. Full stop!
"The Great Reset"

Being nosy and overconfident while inspecting "lost BMPs of RF" is dangerous to ones health. RF might come back looking for their stuff...

I'm not quite sure who has better cuss words us Balkan people or them Steppe people... Though 125mm shell killing your comrades does add some "artistic width" to colour and choice of repertoire.

Aftermath:

Still cussing though rhythm & beat changed of the tune. But i guess Moscow any day now.

Heard, but parking 1/2 a squadron of aircraft all right on top of each other is not smart.

Yes it was dumb. I believe the base commander was relieved of command after that.

Reminded me of when a US base commander left a bunch of F-22's at Tyndall Air Force Base in the path of a hurricane despite having advance notice of the hurricane's path.

There's so war footage easily accessible through other mediums. Whatcha looking for?
I am good, appreciate it though. This is just convenient since I can go read up on guns/ shooting but then pop over here to see if there is anything interesting to watch.

Reactions: RGStory
Still cussing though rhythm & beat changed of the tune. But i guess Moscow any day now.

Not likely.
As we move to this new phase in the war I think in a few months the Russian rout in the NW of Ukraine around Kiev will fade from memory as the death toll of intense attrition warfare sets in.

The buildup around Izium is impressive and I'm not sure what the Ukrainians can do to stop it when they turn south to fold the front.

but i was told they were winning?

They have not been winning in Mariupol. Unless you count winning as just surviving, which from their perspective, just might be the case.

Why haven't the Russians taken that place yet?!
Its been surrounded for 30 days and cut off from reinforcement and resupply.

I heard that they did manage to cut the city in half on Saturday, so perhaps they will start to make some headway.

I do not believe that the CIA has ever had the best interests of regular citizens of the USA in mind in their misdeeds all over this planet. And they are certainly not going to start now.

Yes it was dumb. I believe the base commander was relieved of command after that.

Reminded me of when a US base commander left a bunch of F-22's at Tyndall Air Force Base in the path of a hurricane despite having advance notice of the hurricane's path.
They could not get them airborne, they were down for maintenance.

That storm blew up quickly, very little warning and was a bastard, i’ve lived gulf coast my whole life. Saw, Katrina, Ivan, Opal, Andrew... hurricane Michael was something else man! It looked like a tornado 80 miles wide came through.

They could not get them airborne, they were down for maintenance.

That storm blew up quickly, very little warning and was a bastard, i’ve lived gulf coast my whole life. Saw, Katrina, Ivan, Opal, Andrew... hurricane Michael was something else man! It looked like a tornado 80 miles wide came through.

Oh interesting. I thought they were grounded for a maintenance stand down. Not that they were actually immoveable or incapable of flight, just scheduled inspection.

Well the stage was set.

US, Pentagon "aware of social media reports which claim Russian forces deployed a potential chemical munition in Mariupol, Ukraine" "We cannot confirm at this time & will continue to monitor" per @PentagonPresSec "These reports, if true, are deeply concerning”

This "chemical attack" didn't seem worth the squeeze.

3 wounded after exposure to chemical substance dropped from drone in Mariupol. All in mild condition

They have not been winning in Mariupol. Unless you count winning as just surviving, which from their perspective, just might be the case.

Why haven't the Russians taken that place yet?!
Its been surrounded for 30 days and cut off from reinforcement and resupply.

I heard that they did manage to cut the city in half on Saturday, so perhaps they will start to make some headway.
i heard that factory complex is deep or something, and they have been preparing for a long time
some uke official recently admitted they knew the invasion was coming, and purposely did not warn their human shields.

i heard that factory complex is deep or something, and they have been preparing for a long time
some uke official recently admitted they knew the invasion was coming, and purposely did not warn their human shields.

How were they not warned? The US warned the entire world for weeks before the invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.