• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is something going on in Ukraine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the US, US ordinance. US industry could pivot on a dime and mass produce pretty much anything but the folk in charge of gun development did fuck all during the war, to be fair though it took them from the early twenties till 1940 to think about, make and standardise the 37mm gun and the legwork for 75mm gun was done by the French in 1897.

I seriously doubt a T34 lasting 100hrs of run time is anywhere near average, maybe 10-20 hours. As a newer design the British Chieftain's engine was designed to last for two hours in combat at maximum power. Tank reliability is a bit different to what most people imagine.
I had a hard copy of that report back when I was diving deep into the T34. I will see if I can find it.

Heard something recently if a T-34 engine had more than 30hrs of run time it recommended to replace it before a battle.

To the M-1 Abrams, the down side of the Turbine is fuel consumption. Even at idle, it burns a lot of fuel, googles says around 15 gallons per hour... at idle.

• Wow
Reactions: winxp_man
View attachment 8050830

An Emergency Services Helo? So all these guys were hitching rides on a Medivac type Chopper? Using a medical service to hide movements...

Its was either an inter-Ukrainian hitjob or just another trigger-happy dude with MANPAD

According to a Ukrainian source more than 1/3 off all their aircraft losses are from friendly fire, kinda makes sense most of their low level AD systems do not have IFF and generally if its flying is most likely Russian.

• Wow
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
ok, soo tired of hearing this disinformation at the beginning of an article. Irritates me as bad as hearing how the AR in AR15 stands for automatic rifle.
News keeps saying the M1 Abrams can only burn J8 fuel in its Turbine..

"M-1 is meant to burn jet fuel, and not very efficiently. That can complicate the logistics of any army that operates the type"​
^^fk this is stupid statement. The turbine DECREASES the logistics since it BURNS damn near ANYTHING.​

What I've read is - The turbine is a work of art; it's meant to burn ANYTHING, gas, diesel, j8, kerosene, 1st Sgt's coffee if it's black enough.
"The turbine engine works with a range of fuels, including ordinary gasoline, diesel fuel and jet fuel."
The author at the very bottom, finally contradicts his first statements with​
"The M-1’s Honeywell gas turbine in theory can burn any fuel that’s thin enough to move through its lines. The U.S. Army sticks with JP-8, but another army could top off its M-1s with diesel, motor gasoline, kerosene, moonshine, whatever.​
It’s unclear whether changing the fuel alters the tank’s performance. The Australian army fuels its M-1s with diesel and hasn’t reported any performance issues."​
fuck the 'in theory" - they proved it, so, it's not a theory.
what's great about the turbine
"The first was the turbine's unmatched acceleration. Turbine's light weight and torque feature gave the tank high mobility.​
The second was the turbine's stealth feature. The rotating and continuous combustion feature significantly decreases large noises, vibrations and conspicuous exhaust gases characteristic to diesels. So that M1 Abrams is nicknamed as "Whispering Death". Turbine's clean exhaust and low noise also gave much more comfortable environment to soldiers while marching with the tank. Turbine's unseen exhausts were also reassuring in battle fields."​
Curious, are you former US Armor or Mech Infantry experienced in the care and feeding of heavy armor? Thanks

Heard something recently if a T-34 engine had more than 30hrs of run time it recommended to replace it before a battle.

To the M-1 Abrams, the down side of the Turbine is fuel consumption. Even at idle, it burns a lot of fuel, googles says around 15 gallons per hour... at idle.
Depends of year of manufacture (mid war engines were poor quality) , but second-hand experience from a Friend that owns a M-36 Jackson (with a T55 engine) and regularly fiddles around soviet tanks , V2 engine is quite reliable but uses a lot of oil something like 50L of oil for 300l of fuel

V2 is a Soviet success story an advanced engine in pre WW2 with an aluminum block good power-to-weight ratio and V2 that powered T34 is today powering a T90 in evolved from while delivering nearly triple the HP , but in terms of tank engines Soviet/Ukrainian 6TD was the future, opposed piston design developed with the Jumo engineers post-war ,it packs impressive energy density, its almost 50% smaller and lighter than most western engines in same power class (Cummins Advanced Combat engine is using opposed piston arhitecture and similary scaled up and down by using ither 3 or 6 cyliders). German engineers post WW2 made a bunch of designs that are still around today. Turboprops for Tu95-Bear Kuznetsov NK-12 , the last design work Jumo engineers did before being repatriated to Germany.

''Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland tested T-34 and a KV-1 in 1942. Aberdeen’s finding that the T-34 broke down beyond repair after 343 kilometers due to dirt getting into the engine’s cylinders. Apparently, this was very good!

“There was nothing unusual about a tank breaking down after such a short period. At that time T-34 tanks were guaranteed not to break down for 1,000 kilometers, but in practice this number was unattainable. According to a report by the Scientific Institute for Armored Equipment (NIBT) to Ya. N. Fedorenko, the chief of the Red Army’s Auto-Armored Directorate, the average distance a T-34 traveled before requiring overhaul (capital repairs) did not exceed 200 kilometers. The Aberdeen T-34 exceeded this.

The V-2 diesel engine which equipped T-34s and KV-1s was still suffering growing pains. At that time its designers were struggling to extend the diesel’s service life to 100 hours, but in reality it seldom lasted more than 60. The engine of the T-34 which was tested at Aberdeen broke down at 72.5 hours, of which 58.45 were under load and 14.05 were while idling. The KV’s diesel lasted 66.4 hours. One of the deficiencies of the B-2, besides a short guaranteed life, was an increased fuel consumption (12% above norm), and, especially, a completely unacceptable over-consumption of oil, which exceeded existing norms by 3-8 times! Therefore the range of a T-34 in 1942 was limited not by fuel, but by oil: according to the averages at that time from the technical department of the People’s Commissariat for Tank Production, a T-34 carried enough fuel for 200-220 kilometers, but oil for only 145. At the same time German and American tanks didn’t require any additional oil; it was simply changed every 2,000 kilometers.”

The 6th Guards Tank Army reported the following lifespans of their tanks engines in 1945:
T-34: 2000-2500 km, 250-300 hours
IS/ISU-122: 1200-1800 km, 230-280 hours
M4A2: 2000-2500 km, 250-300 hours
SU-76: 1200-1800 km, 180-200 hours

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Curious, are you former US Armor or Mech Infantry experienced in the care and feeding of heavy armor? Thanks
Is there a question on the documentation from the articles that I provided; that you are calling into question?

Last edited:

Same with private jets, the fuel burn is just insane.

Its was either an inter-Ukrainian hitjob or just another trigger-happy dude with MANPAD

According to a Ukrainian source more than 1/3 off all their aircraft losses are from friendly fire, kinda makes sense most of their low level AD systems do not have IFF and generally if its flying is most likely Russian.
I have heard a bunch of theories.

One being pilot error in low level fog.

Also some saying there was a fireball/explosion before it hit the Kindergarden.

IDK

Why are that many government officials traveling in a MEDICAL HELICOPTER?

People like to cry foul when hospitals/medical facilities are hit. Were they using the medical chopper as a shield? Like transporting troops in an Ambulance? Things that make me go hmm.

And my comments on the T-34 are during the war. Those things were turned out like hot cakes and severely lacking in reliability. Post war yes improved.

One of the reasons the Tu-95 ended up with turbo props was fuel efficiency. They could not design a fuel Efficient enough jet engine to reach the US, so they stuck with Turbo props. The down side being nauseating noise from the props breaking the sound barrier.

Same with private jets, the fuel burn is just insane.

I was in a mech infantry company for 3 years. Our brigade had one battalion of M1 Abrams.

While deployed we had a very big convoy of fuel trucks pretty much every single day to bring out fuel, parts and air filters for the Abrams, M88s, Bradleys etc.

I remember the air filters being a huge pain in the ass too. They are huge, expensive and have to be changed or cleaned pretty often.

I'd imagine fighting an enemy that has cruise missiles would be pretty tough on fuel convoys.

I bet a convoy of fuel trucks would be an irresistible target for drone attacks. That would be a lot of bang for the buck.

Last edited:
Is there a question on the documentation from the articles that I provided; that you are calling into question?
"What I've read is - The turbine is a work of art; it's meant to burn ANYTHING, gas, diesel, j8, kerosene, 1st Sgt's coffee if it's black enough.
"The turbine engine works with a range of fuels, including ordinary gasoline, diesel fuel and jet fuel.""

The question is do you have actual experience operating/maintaining/sustaining US Armor or other mechanized vehicles beyond your "reading".

"What I've read is - The turbine is a work of art; it's meant to burn ANYTHING, gas, diesel, j8, kerosene, 1st Sgt's coffee if it's black enough.
"The turbine engine works with a range of fuels, including ordinary gasoline, diesel fuel and jet fuel.""

The question is do you have actual experience operating/maintaining/sustaining US Armor or other mechanized vehicles beyond your "reading".
so, you're just trolling? You don't have any disagreement with what was posted...
You fail to enlighten the board on anything you disagree with in the articles.
or you just upset, because you thought AR stood for Automatic Rifle and your feelings got hurt?
got it
th

Last edited:
Reactions: winxp_man
I was responding to your point about why some see it like that. But again you seem to avoid the fact that some have gone through hardships because of commies. Does that not mean anything in discussing modern issues? I mean hell the shit that happened in the Baltic was are issues spanning hundreds of years. Does that negate the fact they happened and why there are still issues till this day in these regions? No. In the US we dont see it to the degree that others might. Its why I asked if you have spoken to people outside of the US on issues pertaining to communism and war. Something we know nothing of on our land here in the US. All because the last war fought on our soil was roughly 170 years ago. If your reference to cant get over the commies was directed at US based people is one thing. If directed at Europe its another.

Reactions: Saito
And the men that take part in these unnecessary wars for profit and power somehow believe they are protecting American and the constitution. 😂 That’s another state run propaganda campaign in of itself.
International interests yes but the constitution and American? Its a joke at this point haha.

It was the same thing when the idiot Brits gave the soviets the Nene engine, they could copy it but they did not understand it.

Sold, not gave. Unlike how your idiot President gave the Taliban $7 Billion worth of weaponry and equipment.

Although that pales in comparison to how much your idiot President has given Zelenskyy. Not that we’re any better in that regard either, but I guess at least we’ll find out the exact life expectancy of a Challenger 2.

Maybe you should be less liberal with who you’re calling idiots when your President makes Lloyd Christmas look like Albert Einstein.

just some random thoughts here. first,any info coming thru the filter of the gov,NWO,mass media is a lie & propaganda & manipulated for and by the same.
i still can't really figure out why putin invaded. possibilities: fear of nato/US,derangement/meglomania,desire to rebuild russian empire,rejection of NWO,other? just no way to know.
the history is complex and muddled. ukraine,as a separate entity,lost more people in WW2 than any other except maybe china. russia itself,poland,germany and japan all lost well >2 M people. this excludes huge loses after ww2 til say 1950 due to the post war ethnic cleansing in eastern europe and asia.
generations matter. GIs,greats,silents,boomers,Xers,millenials,Zs all have been exposed to v.many scources eg books,media,parents,grandparents
stories,experiences,school and propoganda. what i heard and read about the past is different than what a 75y.o. pole or vietnamese absorbed.
all i can say for sure is that we have no business whatsoever involved in that mess for any reason other than to protect the interests of the bidens et al. of course the same can be said about the spanish amercan war,WW1,WW2,vietnam and middle east war of 20 years. that will get a bunch of flaming but whatever. going to mid east to "get ben laden" might make some sense as does defending kuwait in the 90s and korea in the 50s. of course "victories" in kuwait and korea were mismanaged and pissed away. i see how everyone can have an opinion about ukraine. i do also but have no confidence that i have any handle on the truth.

You started out by saying that Ukraine was a sovereign nation and Russia had no right to invade it. I asked you if the eastern provinces were legally separated from Ukraine and had the very same right but they spent years under attack by Ukraine. You wrote several replies and avoided answering that. All of the history that you keep jabbering on about means nothing in the discussion of whether the eastern provinces had the right to be left alone. I then asked how Russia going into Ukraine to defend the Eastern provinces was any different than what the US has done in multiple countries? Again you don't want to answer that.
The last subject is whether the US should have made Russia and trading partner and helped them after the fall of the Soviet Union. That was Ronnie Reagan's idea but he, like Trump, was not in on the program of the NWO. Russia/Soviet Union were always to be a convenient Boogeyman to get the population behind any and all war machine. They spent a hundred years of propaganda to keep it that way.
They used it to fuck Trump. They blamed the DNC hacking of 16 on the Russians and it's now coming out that the conspiracy of it being Seth Rich was true. They blamed the Russians for the corporate malware. They blamed the gas pipeline (eastern USA)shut down on the Russians. They blamed the explosion of the under sea pipeline on Russia. Give it time and the FAA corrupted files will be blamed on the Russians. When they have their back against the wall and the uke's are about finished they will pull some shit out of their ass and blame Russia so we can send troops to Ukraine.
I was responding to your point about why some see it like that. But again you seem to avoid the fact that some have gone through hardships because of commies. Does that not mean anything in discussing modern issues? I mean hell the shit that happened in the Baltic was are issues spanning hundreds of years. Does that negate the fact they happened and why there are still issues till this day in these regions? No. In the US we dont see it to the degree that others might. Its why I asked if you have spoken to people outside of the US on issues pertaining to communism and war. Something we know nothing of on our land here in the US. All because the last war fought on our soil was roughly 170 years ago. If your reference to cant get over the commies was directed at US based people is one thing. If directed at Europe its another.
It's got nothing to do with the bullshit history and feelings you keep trying to inject.
Ohh, and it's going to be big.

the large number of "missing" Ukrops makes sense when you consider the Russians are blanketing entire sectors of the map with artillery. And even the loudest Joe Goebbels mouthpieces in the State Department admit that the Russians have the NATO proxies massively outgunned in arty. Check out some of those drone videos where the entire landscape is overlapped craters. Plus, even more so than conventional artillery, when a bunker or vehicle gets hit with Russian thermobaric weapons, good luck identifying anything.

I think this is a "wait and see" moment. If the Russians crack the line in Donbass soon, now that Soledar fell, and the Ukie army falls back to the next line, then the 8 to 1 ratio is probably correct. The Ukies have been holding Bakhmut like Verdun and massing their sum total forces there since Kherson, and yet the Russians are still pushing them. The question is, have they been taking these alleged massive losses the whole time, causing the frequent troop rotations? But if the Russians keep plodding towards Bakhmut for another 5 or 6 months, then the losses have not been on that level.

just some random thoughts here. first,any info coming thru the filter of the gov,NWO,mass media is a lie & propaganda & manipulated for and by the same.
i still can't really figure out why putin invaded. possibilities: fear of nato/US,derangement/meglomania,desire to rebuild russian empire,rejection of NWO,other? just no way to know.
the history is complex and muddled. ukraine,as a separate entity,lost more people in WW2 than any other except maybe china. russia itself,poland,germany and japan all lost well >2 M people. this excludes huge loses after ww2 til say 1950 due to the post war ethnic cleansing in eastern europe and asia.
generations matter. GIs,greats,silents,boomers,Xers,millenials,Zs all have been exposed to v.many scources eg books,media,parents,grandparents
stories,experiences,school and propoganda. what i heard and read about the past is different than what a 75y.o. pole or vietnamese absorbed.
all i can say for sure is that we have no business whatsoever involved in that mess for any reason other than to protect the interests of the bidens et al. of course the same can be said about the spanish amercan war,WW1,WW2,vietnam and middle east war of 20 years. that will get a bunch of flaming but whatever. going to mid east to "get ben laden" might make some sense as does defending kuwait in the 90s and korea in the 50s. of course "victories" in kuwait and korea were mismanaged and pissed away. i see how everyone can have an opinion about ukraine. i do also but have no confidence that i have any handle on the truth.
how can you not know by now?
there are gas fields in the donbas, where it is mostly ethnic russians.
nato countries wanted to exploit and sell that gas to the eu, undercutting the russian economy.
in order to do that, they had to remove the russia-friendly regime and install a puppet regime.
from that point, the people in the donbas decided they wanted to separate from the russia hating western puppet regime.
this caused ukrainian nazi battalions to attack the donbas...and after 8 years and thousands of lives lost, putin decided he would invade, take the region by force, and rid ukraine of their nazi army.
having lost the money laundering operations in afghanistan, the elite jumped at the opportunity for another foreign war to replace them.

Speaking of propaganda.

Go watch the movie Dragon Seeds or 30 seconds over Toyko?

They portray the Chinese as our brethren, and the Japs as evil... this was before the Chinese revolution that basically pushed the US backed government out.

Now the Chinese are evil commies.

My my... when the imperialist dont get their way how the narrative changes.

The Japs went from being the enemy to the alli.

Russia who was our ally was suddenly sold as the enemy...
you're a fking retard

I expect marching orders from Davos '23 will soon become clear.

Prediction: The gigadollar spending will continue unabated.

That's from last year, but relevant and interesting to see the long-range ordnance rivalry between Army/Navy and USAF.

When I see 'smart' long range projectiles I am reminded of the multibillion $ fiasco that was the Zumwalts main gun. DoD is buying hard into the networked everything mindset. Leads us into the trap where million $ Patriots are used to intercept cheap drones.

I expect marching orders from Davos '23 will soon become clear.

Prediction: The gigadollar spending will continue unabated.

That's from last year, but relevant and interesting to see the long-range ordnance rivalry between Army/Navy and USAF.

When I see 'smart' long range projectiles I am reminded of the multibillion $ fiasco that was the Zumwalts main gun. DoD is buying hard into the networked everything mindset. Leads us into the trap where million $ Patriots are used to intercept cheap drones.

Patriots didn't do too well against Iranian drones in Saudi when Iran was hitting Oil Infrastructure.

1674190112004.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Sako man
I asked you if the eastern provinces were legally separated from Ukraine and had the very same right but they spent years under attack by Ukraine.
I did answer. Unless by accident I replied it to someone else. I said how would if be if enough Mexicans came to CA and eventually wanted to split. And form their own pile of shit. At this rate what is a country this day in age. The idea that a country can send ones people to another country in hoping they will start a fight to join another side is straight up asinine!!! It what straight up happened to Moldova when the Russians took over in 1940's. AGAIN all rooted in commie bullshit. You are in one way sayin that that does not matter! THE FUCK it does not! In Moldova the fuckin Russians would take multitudes of Romanians and kill them off in Siberia! To get their lands. The reason these people stayed behind was because its all they had their home and land that had been passed down through generations of people. Russia has done this even in the most recent history. Taken their people and moved them in other places. Moldova even has a recent issue like this. Although at one point was part of Romania. Hell even Kaliningrad is the same Russian's moved by the Russian gov to occupy a location. You dont like the country you live in move back to where you came from. And its what has happened in UA with the provinces we are in talks about. I know because this dates way back and spoken to UA people that lived there during these population change.

AGAIN all historical facts that can be read about. AND its why I said I see and agree with certain aspects of Putin's speech, letter, whatever the hell else you want to call it. IT was the fact he straight up started all this why, why, why Russia is doing this. But not that their past had caused some of this bullshit. But I'm the one going on and on yapping away. I posted info, concerns, and opinion from all side. And its why I still say FUCK both of these countries. Let them kill themselves. But to say RU is all good in what their doing, and trying to make it a one sided issue is ignorance at its finest. I know where I stand on this issues and its far more complex than most want to admit. And it all starts with the history as far back as early 1900's at the least. Cheers tho brother good chatting.

I mean at one point one has to stop suckin Putin's dick. ;)

there are gas fields in the donbas, where it is mostly ethnic russians.
A big number have also been people that have been sent there by Russia. Its happened in other countries starting with the time frame after WWII.

good lord, man. just stop.

The communists moved people around because those people were problematic to the regime. Moving around troublemaking groups decentralized their resistance to the government.

Here's an example. In the 30's and 40's, Kazakhstan SSR filled up with all kinds of people. There were ethnic Russians and Ukrainians who were fleeing Stalin's agents, or who were caught and banished there. Many of them, often orphaned children, would get kicked off the train by the NKVD in the middle of the steppe, in the middle of the night, alone because the rest of their family had already been shot, and they were left to fend for themselves, live or die. The ones that survived did because of the human compassion of the people who took them in. Ethnic Germans, including Volga Germans at first, and later even many prisoners and collaborators from the war were sent to towns like Chimkent to work in the lead furnaces to make ammunition. Jews who had fallen out of favor were sent there, as well as Greeks and many other nationalities. In the end, the place became a cultural center of dissidents and intellectuals that even the Center could not match. But they were all the rejects, the exiles, and the people with death sentences over their heads. None of them went there with the idea that "one day the USSR will break up, and we will be the New Russia's sleeper agents" that's just stupid. After the fall of the USSR, the Jews and the Germans (nicknamed the 'golden brains') left first. Then the Russians and Ukrainians (the 'golden arm') began to go back to their homelands. Soon all that was left were the 'golden teeth' of local Kazakhs and Uzbeks who ate up all the prosperity that the rest had built over the years. There was no multi generational Russian conspiracy; it was a brief accident of history.

The ethnic Russians that the Soviets moved into nations to *accomplish* their objectives were small in number and typically nomenklatura types. Soviet doctrine was always to take the native young people of a particular country, brainwash them with Marx-Leninist ideology, and then set those people in charge of their own government. If the local people rose up against them, then the Red Army would intervene on their behalf, as in Czechoslovakia and Hungary.

There was one notable exception. Romania. In the other cases, the Soviets intervened because the rebel movement had something that would make Soviet socialism look bad. It would show a comparison that the Party did not want to be seen. Romania however constantly acted up and the soviets never seemed to care. Why? because Romania had nothing to show for their trouble. There was no threatening new ideology, no higher standard of living that the Party feared. They let Romania be Romania because, by comparison, everything that Romania did made the party look good.

the large number of "missing" Ukrops makes sense when you consider the Russians are blanketing entire sectors of the map with artillery. And even the loudest Joe Goebbels mouthpieces in the State Department admit that the Russians have the NATO proxies massively outgunned in arty. Check out some of those drone videos where the entire landscape is overlapped craters. Plus, even more so than conventional artillery, when a bunker or vehicle gets hit with Russian thermobaric weapons, good luck identifying anything.

I think this is a "wait and see" moment. If the Russians crack the line in Donbass soon, now that Soledar fell, and the Ukie army falls back to the next line, then the 8 to 1 ratio is probably correct. The Ukies have been holding Bakhmut like Verdun and massing their sum total forces there since Kherson, and yet the Russians are still pushing them. The question is, have they been taking these alleged massive losses the whole time, causing the frequent troop rotations? But if the Russians keep plodding towards Bakhmut for another 5 or 6 months, then the losses have not been on that level.
Yeah, it's defiantly not the first time I heard that ratio. It's just hard to fathom, that said I am not an expert on this stuff, just an overly opinionated donut on the hide.

Yeah, it's defiantly not the first time I heard that ratio. It's just hard to fathom, that said I am not an expert on this stuff, just an overly opinionated donut on the hide.
even today historians argue about Soviet combat casualties vs the Germans during WW2. On the low end, I have seen writers state a 4 to 1 ratio, with facts to back it up. On the high end I have seen an impossible sounding 20 to 1 ratio, again with with documentation.

Obviously the soviet regime lied about everything, and even when the archives were opened up in the 90's, there was so much that was written out of their history and hidden, omitted, and flat out fabricated, that researchers had to view everything the way a detective views a statement from a criminal.

The modern Ukrainian government does the same thing. they lie, omit, and fabricate. even when all this is over, the numbers are going to vary widely. Our media lies, omits, and fabricates too. In a way, like Orwell predicted, the West has already started evolving into the ultimate 'perfection' of Soviet totalitarianism, with all the lies, propaganda, and control which that statement entails. And last but not least, the Russian MOD lies too, although I think that they have less shade they can hide behind, with a smaller budget, less manpower, and Soviet-era hardware that everyone has tallied up and written books about for the last 30 years.

The modern Ukrainian government does the same thing. they lie, omit, and fabricate. even when all this is over, the numbers are going to vary widely. Our media lies, omits, and fabricates too.
This is just a fact of war. Always will be. Not even worth debating numbers whatsoever. I could careless even listening to people talk or type about numbers. The lies that are better told help the country or people telling the lie. Truth is only in who wins or losses in the end. Does it even matter what is lost if you win? I know its still life that is extinguished, but makes no difference if your side one. You tell the story for the most part. Sad part of war. Only the foot soldiers know the hard ships. Powers that be could give a fuck less. In modern times. In ancient times even some of the leaders fought so somewhat negates that haha.

Reactions: ComicalGrub503
A big number have also been people that have been sent there by Russia. Its happened in other countries starting with the time frame after WWII.
southeastern ukraine was always rus.
lenin added the southeastern area to prevent a unified ukraine in 1922 while also granting them limited autonomy.

After the original defeats in Ukraine, Lenin came to the conclusion that the formal independence of the Ukrainian state, coupled with concessions in the realm of language and culture, was absolutely necessary if the Bolsheviks were to maintain their control over Ukraine. He felt that Ukrainian aspirations to independence were so strong, not only among Ukrainians in general but even among the Bolsheviks themselves, as to require the granting of a degree of autonomy and a status equal to Russia within the Soviet Union, the new state whose creation was declared in 1922.

Last edited:
Sold, not gave. Unlike how your idiot President gave the Taliban $7 Billion worth of weaponry and equipment.

Although that pales in comparison to how much your idiot President has given Zelenskyy. Not that we’re any better in that regard either, but I guess at least we’ll find out the exact life expectancy of a Challenger 2.

Maybe you should be less liberal with who you’re calling idiots when your President makes Lloyd Christmas look like Albert Einstein.
Agree, poor choice of words....my bad.

Reactions: Athos300
US gets involved in Korean civil war= Good
US gets involved in Vietnam civil war= Good
US gets involved in somalia= Good
US gets involved in Afghanistan= Good
US gets involved in Iraq= Good
Russia gets involved in Ukraine= Fucking Putin is putting the Soviet Union back together!!
Revelation from Russian involvement= US has forty plus biolabs in Ukraine. US has been laundering billions through the corrupted govt of Ukraine. US is the puppet master of the Ukraine govt. Nope, the US govt has nothing to hide in the uke.
I did answer. Unless by accident I replied it to someone else. I said how would if be if enough Mexicans came to CA and eventually wanted to split. And form their own pile of shit. At this rate what is a country this day in age. The idea that a country can send ones people to another country in hoping they will start a fight to join another side is straight up asinine!!! It what straight up happened to Moldova when the Russians took over in 1940's. AGAIN all rooted in commie bullshit. You are in one way sayin that that does not matter! THE FUCK it does not! In Moldova the fuckin Russians would take multitudes of Romanians and kill them off in Siberia! To get their lands. The reason these people stayed behind was because its all they had their home and land that had been passed down through generations of people. Russia has done this even in the most recent history. Taken their people and moved them in other places. Moldova even has a recent issue like this. Although at one point was part of Romania. Hell even Kaliningrad is the same Russian's moved by the Russian gov to occupy a location. You dont like the country you live in move back to where you came from. And its what has happened in UA with the provinces we are in talks about. I know because this dates way back and spoken to UA people that lived there during these population change.

AGAIN all historical facts that can be read about. AND its why I said I see and agree with certain aspects of Putin's speech, letter, whatever the hell else you want to call it. IT was the fact he straight up started all this why, why, why Russia is doing this. But not that their past had caused some of this bullshit. But I'm the one going on and on yapping away. I posted info, concerns, and opinion from all side. And its why I still say FUCK both of these countries. Let them kill themselves. But to say RU is all good in what their doing, and trying to make it a one sided issue is ignorance at its finest. I know where I stand on this issues and its far more complex than most want to admit. And it all starts with the history as far back as early 1900's at the least. Cheers tho brother good chatting.

I mean at one point one has to stop suckin Putin's dick. ;)
What you have been saying is a great argument for the civil war in Ukraine.
I am calling out the double standards because people have been duped by propaganda. If calling out the double standards is sucking Putin's dick. Then I know who's been brain washed and I am fine with that. As I sit and watch the EU and the west getting fucked by the sanctions against Russia I laugh at those who continue to believe the propaganda. Since when have sanctions worked in reverse?

photo_2023-01-20_10-51-24.jpg

Soledar salt mines

US gets involved in Korean civil war= Good
US gets involved in Vietnam civil war= Good
US gets involved in somalia= Good
US gets involved in Afghanistan= Good
US gets involved in Iraq= Good
Russia gets involved in Ukraine= Fucking Putin is putting the Soviet Union back together!!
Revelation from Russian involvement= US has forty plus biolabs in Ukraine. US has been laundering billions through the corrupted govt of Ukraine. US is the puppet master of the Ukraine govt. Nope, the US govt has nothing to hide in the uke.

What you have been saying is a great argument for the civil war in Ukraine.
I am calling out the double standards because people have been duped by propaganda. If calling out the double standards is sucking Putin's dick. Then I know who's been brain washed and I am fine with that. As I sit and watch the EU and the west getting fucked by the sanctions against Russia I laugh at those who continue to believe the propaganda. Since when have sanctions worked in reverse?
Never said any of the wars that you listed are good or it being the US’s business to spend millions and billions on. The RU has been backing the separatists since it started. This is info from people that have been there saying this from the beginning. Yes of course RU will deny it like US has done in countries that they didn’t have a war on papers with. The US during the cold wars have always been an issue where RU was backing the other side to spread communism. What I do not know is if the US was backing UA after the internal war started in 2014 back. As in armament.

View attachment 8052550

Soledar salt mines

So to this you ask, who is in the salt business in Belgium.

Never said any of the wars that you listed are good or it being the US’s business to spend millions and billions on. The RU has been backing the separatists since it started. This is info from people that have been there saying this from the beginning. Yes of course RU will deny it like US has done in countries that they didn’t have a war on papers with. The US during the cold wars have always been an issue where RU was backing the other side to spread communism. What I do not know is if the US was backing UA after the internal war started in 2014 back. As in armament.

The Russians have been "backing" the "separatists" far longer then that. And if you look into the history of the donbas area you will see why that is. You also know that no .gov in the world would lay down for that to happen. Russia showed great restraint, too much so they needed another push. Lets see if talking about Ukraine joining NATO will make the russians act, then the money will start rolling in.

It is never as simple as it seems on the surface. Ukraine was doing some real horrid things to "russians" living there. Currently they are doing some real horrid things to anyone that says anything against what is going on.

If I recall correctly. Your stance is that Russia/Putin had no right to get involved because Ukraine is a sovereign nation. I just want to know where you are forming that?

Status
Not open for further replies.