• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Is the Hide being worked on? Threads look funny when they come up?

I am experiencing the same thing. it looks like a no frames or lite version. It just started a couple days ago and is happening when using Firefox(which I primarily use). It does not seem to be happening with Windows Explorer.

Last edited:
This is what the top of this thread looks like to me:

This is a little bit lower:

This is a little bit more lower:

Last edited:
Yes I'm seeing this same thing but only when using Firefox on Linux. Chrome on Linux looks fine and Firefox on Windows looks fine. It started a couple days ago when I was getting a parallels splash page yet deeper pages would work with a lite interface. On Monday the parallels page went away but still the formatting is all messed up.

I've attached a screenshot of the front page when viewed in Firefox under Linux.

~Brett

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2013-06-11 02:36:36.jpg
    Screenshot from 2013-06-11 02:36:36.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 13
I can not get to the main forums page using google chrome from the link up top. I have type "ww.forums.snipershide.com". Note the two "w" instead of three. Will not work if I type three "w"s.