• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is the hide full of sub hundreds? And poors?

Those Cajun's get all over the world... I normally shy away from Cajun cooking unless I'm in South Louisiana. Had a girl friend bring me to this place for a birthday meal. When I was there it was owned by two brother's from around Lafayette.... They brought good cookin' with them.

Dern, thats some good lookin vittles on the menu. The fried okra looks delicious.

From 1 sub 100 to the others, just remember the guy that coined the term is sub six figures. Let that sink in

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
They claim it does, but there’s both camps. Had them both ways and it looked and tasted the same. It’s really the mudyou need to clean off.
B96DF023-35DD-4202-A11C-BE849BE1AEBE.png

This one got in the ocean today. When she got out, it was muddy! So yes, saltwater works!

If we're talking about IQ...

I like the Vortex Gen 3 6-36x glass for the $. Image quality is excellent for the price.

Clearly I'm a poors because I don't have one and can't afford one even at the value price point.

They claim it does, but there’s both camps. Had them both ways and it looked and tasted the same. It’s really the mudyou need to clean off.
Boiled shit is still shit. Bon appétit
I will eat lobster but jist cant bring myself to eat bass bait (crayfish)
Fresh, live, properly purged, boiled in the backyard, right out the boil hot. Anywhere outside of Southern Louisiana they always sucked. Most restaurants are lackluster too. Been to and helped prepare many boils.

Properly cooked crawfish imo taste better than any lobster I have tried. But I’ve also never had fresh lobster... so theres that.

There might be a reason crawfish are $10 a pound and lobster is $20 or more.

I've pulled crawfish from an artesian spring, and I've pulled lobster from a pacific ocean underwater rock pile 60 foot down.
They are not remotely the same.
Lobster tastes clean, crawdads taste like mud....and shit.

Reactions: Im2bent
There might be a reason crawfish are $10 a pound and lobster is $20 or more.

I've pulled crawfish from an artesian spring, and I've pulled lobster from a pacific ocean underwater rock pile 60 foot down.
They are not remotely the same.
Lobster tastes clean, crawdads taste like mud....and shit.

Thats cause "sub hunnits" don no hah ta clean dem crawdads!

• Haha
Reactions: deersniper
Thats cause "sub hunnits" don no hah ta clean dem crawdads!
If you season them right all you taste is burning anyway. If my nose ain't running and I'm not sweating add more seasoning. Season the shit out of them when they are finished and sitting in the cooler too.

I find it odd some of y'all eat ass, but won't suck a crawfish head.

Bitches lol

If you season them right all you taste is burning anyway. If my nose ain't running and I'm not sweating add more seasoning. Season the shit out of them when they are finished and sitting in the cooler too.

I find it odd some of y'all eat ass, but won't suck a crawfish head.

Bitches lol