• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is the Remington SPS Tactical Rifle Discontinued?

Afghanvet09

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2006
Holly Hill, SC
Anybody know if they are still making Remington SPS Tactical rifles? Not asking if some dealers still have, want to know if this is still in production. Thanks.

Re: Is the Remington SPS Tactical Rifle Discontinued?

i think they are listed on the Law Enforcement Remington site.

Re: Is the Remington SPS Tactical Rifle Discontinu

<span style="font-family: 'Comic Sans MS'">Must be a run on them! Up $1.00 from yesterday at Bud's.</span>

I've had mine for a while now, but I just keep changing parts.....

rem700sps_tactical.jpg

is Buds pretty much the go to place for a good price on a SPS?

the law enforcement page or premium dealers page. Only their premium or premier dealers carrier them in the store.

I've been waiting since november to get mine, would have had it 2 weeks ago but they sent me a 223 in a 308 box, serial numbers all matched, just wrong caliber. So now I have to wait for this rem rep to get one of the sps tacs that are being held in the warehouse for "special" back order, whatever that is.

man that sucks. where did you order it from? you can pm me if you don't want to air it.

I just picked up a NIB SPS Tactical 308 Win last month to use the action to build on but decided to go with a new complete build instead so this one is for sale if anyone is interested.

I'd have posted it in the classified but only have 39 posts.

Alan

Picked up my SPS Tac 223 2 months or so back. My dealer is a premier dealer but do not stock it... They looked at warehouse inventory and said No prob, buttload of them there... Had it in 2 days...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GSSP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just picked up a NIB SPS Tactical 308 Win last month to use the action to build on but decided to go with a new complete build instead so this one is for sale if anyone is interested.

I'd have posted it in the classified but only have 39 posts.

Alan </div></div>

I haven't been able to find one locally. I'd be interested in your rifle GSSP.