• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there a WTF thread?’

Series 70 Colt

10 MM’s ARE cool!
Minuteman
Mar 23, 2007
PRK and AZ
1679548609639.jpeg

the next big thing for every leftist wish list around the world to top off there tacti cool ar
vickerscool01.jpg

add 6'' stiletto iron sights to your ar today ..... it really is a sign of a lack of creativity they did not shape that thing like a pair of stiletto heals like in the Christmas story
christmas-story-50-leg-lamp-cardboard-box-1000-web_300x.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DustBun
What a perfect way to negate the advantage of additional sight radius of a rifle over a handgun!

Bravo!

Reactions: Bender
But is it also a semi-conductor?

Would of been a hot item if they designed it to shoot 22lr .....

Reactions: lash
"I said PCC sights, not PPC sights!"

(Maybe because of all you pretending you've been shooting pistols these last few years)

Reactions: matthias
I guess there is video of someone running a plate rack. But I can’t open it.

1679590904587.jpeg

... A new product was used in this video ... BOLO for a LaRueMail before Easter 😎 ML

the next big thing for every leftist wish list around the world to top off there tacti cool ar
vickerscool01.jpg

add 6'' stiletto iron sights to your ar today ..... it really is a sign of a lack of creativity they did not shape that thing like a pair of stiletto heals like in the Christmas story
christmas-story-50-leg-lamp-cardboard-box-1000-web_300x.jpg
Ah, "Christmas Story."

From their website.....

C-Note

"Introducing the latest product from LaRue Tactical, the C-Note.

It is a ready-to-use, one-piece iron sight precision built for rapid target acquisition and engagement.

A $100 bill gets you a premium iron sight that is perfect for CQB, home defense, or ringing steel at the range. It is also a perfect tool to use when hunting as you can rapidly transition between magnified optics and your C-Note irons as your environment changes with our quick-disconnect lever system.

It has a similar sight radius and configuration to pistol sights, but capitalizes on the added points of contact and firepower of your railed rifle to increase accuracy.

The C-Note has an adjustable rear sight and the easy mounting capability ensures all of your railed rifles are mission ready. No need to worry about dead batteries.

The LaRue C-Note, for when you need to make the money shot. "

Nope. I'd rather run 45⁰ offset irons or red dot than that damn thing.

You'll know they're getting serious when they offer it with tritium lamps.

I'll say it again, RETARDED!!!!! no one in their right mind will use this and reduce the advantage of the long sight radius much less there being other sights that would be more beneficial.

seriously, serious question, do they expect people to buy these? who is that dumb

Mark Larue, trolling his own customer base. And, he'll sell a ton of them...

Reactions: Im2bent
Welllll thats gonna put some Red Dots out of buisness.

Hayden.