• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this “our” Theis?

Screenshot_20220102-043021_Chrome.jpg

I honestly think the recent slap incident was the fake ukie. The "Austrian" who later lists himself as from Germany but continually refers to himself as "European" yet posts like an illiterate native speaker showed up 4 months after the Theis implosion. His first post is about ECM, which was among the last topics Theis posted about.

If you deconstruct the user name a bit, "coldboreAU"; "ColdBore" is the engine from the Genesis ballistic app he was involved with. His posts vacillate between pretending to be an interested amateur to being some sort of expert on HTI type ammo and systems, just like his previous persona.

I honestly think the recent slap incident was the fake ukie. The "Austrian" who later lists himself as from Germany but continually refers to himself as "European" yet posts like an illiterate native speaker showed up 4 months after the Theis implosion. His first post is about ECM, which was among the last topics Theis posted about.

If you deconstruct the user name a bit, "coldboreAU"; "ColdBore" is the engine from the Genesis ballistic app he was involved with. His posts vacillate between pretending to be an interested amateur to being some sort of expert on HTI type ammo and systems, just like his previous persona.
Id bet he still hangs around, no doubt in my mind

If you haven't listened to the podcast, you need to. They could make a damned movie out of it and make $$$$$ to regain loses.

Have not been on the forum long enough to know this Theis fellow. Was he by chance involved in some of the Cheytac incidents that occurred about 10 years ago?

Last edited:
He was getting a lot of positive attention. I guess I missed the moment where he crashed and burned. I kept wondering what happened to his end all be all rifle system he was developing.

Seemed pretty popular around here.

• Haha
Reactions: camotoe and Bender
Just started listening to the pod cast that explained some of it. WTF OVER. lmao
I just listened to it,over two days and listening to the podcast with "Theis" now..he sounds nothing like what I thought he would,and sounds somewhat retarded "ya know" what a shit show!

Reactions: LeftyJason