• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this a fair handgun trade?

Jmccracken1214

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 10, 2018
    Thomasville, NC
    I have a new Glock g45, Glock night sights and a ghost trigger kit installed, someone local to me is wanting to trade me a p07 tactical straight up. I’m pretty sure my Glock is $100 more new/new, not counting the sights and trigger kit, or am I off?

was thinking of asking for $100 cash ontop of the cz

I’m a huge CZ fan but I wouldn’t do that trade IMO. If the Glock was stock sure but with the added parts he’s making out better then you are.

Being a big Glock fan, I admit the G45 never did much for me, I'd rather have the CZ myself. Might be asking too much for $100 on top, maybe a box or two of 9mm would go down easier.

• Haha
    Reactions: 1J04
    Being a big Glock fan, I admit the G45 never did much for me, I'd rather have the CZ myself. Might be asking too much for $100 on top, maybe a box or two of 9mm would go down easier.
    I love the G45, I just got it on impulse to go with my 19x, that I like MORE than the 45. I LOVE cz's though.

Im really wanting a sp01 tact for trade, going to hold out for that I believe.

thanks guys

My question would be why are you wanting to get rid of a new Glock G45? What's the CZ got that would even make you want to consider this trade?

Reactions: Maggot
    My question would be why are you wanting to get rid of a new Glock G45? What's the CZ got that would even make you want to consider this trade?
    I already have a 19x, and Im just growning more partial to CZ, the shadow 2 and 75 that I own are way more comfortable and better shooting, though I do shoot my glocks just fine, been running them for many years, but the cz's are taking over my soul!

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    if i could have either for free i'd take the cz, but that's just me.

i do think you are right about how much they might be worth on the market.

Reactions: OldSalty2
    if i could have either for free i'd take the cz, but that's just me.

i do think you are right about how much they might be worth on the market.
    If it wasnt the tactical, id take it. Ive had 2 p07's in the past and loved them. I dont have a can, so theres no point in the higher sights and threaded barrel

Reactions: theLBC
    If it wasnt the tactical, id take it. Ive had 2 p07's in the past and loved them. I dont have a can, so theres no point in the higher sights and threaded barrel
    if i lived in a free state, that would just give me the incentive to buy a suppressor.

I already have a 19x, and Im just growning more partial to CZ, the shadow 2 and 75 that I own are way more comfortable and better shooting, though I do shoot my glocks just fine, been running them for many years, but the cz's are taking over my soul!

Then work your best deal. If he came to you with the trade, you hold the upper hand. I'd start out with $150. You can always go down, but you can't go up in price after negotiations start. Hit him with the add-ons and how they may be impossible to get at the present time.

Good Luck!

Reactions: E. Bryant

Did you honestly just say "Being a Big Glock Fan"? :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I wouldn’t do that trade straight up. You should get cash as well.