• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Is this Aimpoint fake?

biben

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 10, 2007
Houston, TX
From the pic, I can tell the logo "Aimpoint" and "CompM2 ... *serial#*... " has their top in 2 diff directions. Is this normal for an Aimpoint M2?

2011-08-24_12-06-45_504.jpg

Re: Is this Aimpoint fake?

Phong it's real, stop buying your shit from the bellaire Vietnamese market and you'll have nothing to worry about!

I thought the battery compartment was always on the right side and the logo/serial was on the left

I take it back

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dvsdev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought the battery compartment was always on the right side and the logo/serial was on the left</div></div>

here's mine, but I have a comp ml2

DSC_0460.jpg

aimpoint.jpg

this is not mine V
clone.jpg

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/Aimpoint-Comp-M2-p/aimpoint%20comp%20m2.htm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The way I can tell my Aimpoints are real is I bought them from Aimpoint dealers.</div></div>

LOL, for the win!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dvsdev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought the battery compartment was always on the right side and the logo/serial was on the left</div></div>

That's only if you choose to mount it that way. I run the battery at 10:30 on mine. The knobs are marked so you can use it in either position.

It looks real to me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kombar</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's only if you choose to mount it that way. I run the battery at 10:30 on mine. The knobs are marked so you can use it in either position.

It looks real to me.</div></div>

If you mount the battery at 10:30, the logo should be at 6:00 and the serial number should be upside down on the right side.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Phong it's real, stop buying your shit from the bellaire Vietnamese market and you'll have nothing to worry about! </div></div>

Matter of fact its from AR15.com
I request better pics, wait and see!

Another pic. I owned an Aimpoint M2 a while ago but cant remember if they have logo at the bottom

2011-08-24_12-07-01_565.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dvsdev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you mount the battery at 10:30, the logo should be at 6:00 and the serial number should be upside down on the right side.</div></div>

I think you'll find they have two logos printed on them, with each appearing right side up depending on how you mount it. Anyway, in his picture the serial number <span style="font-style: italic">is</span> upside down on the right side.