• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is this even legal?

Fuck faking a vax card. If they don’t want me for me, they can fuck off. They don’t want my money, and I don’t want theirs.

My immunity is better than all of theirs ( vax’d only) anyhow. Direct exposure to the latest, not even a sniffle. I’ll jab them before they jab me.

Reactions: myronman3
Here's a thought / idea O P..........go into business for yourself . No jab requirement at all. It comes with...no paid vacation or sick time.......no insurance provided......12 - 16 hr days......and here's the fucking fun part ,you get to hand uncle Sam ,that son of a bitch ,15 % ,instead of 7.5 % ss payments after deductions so he can give it to people who never paid into it .

Signed : A happily self employed grouchy old fucker

Restaurants can not check.
They can make requirements (in some states) for you to demonstrate your vax status before allowing you in.
They can even keep you out for being ugly :)
Some employers can require vax verification as a condition of employment.
You give permission or take a hike.
Should not be a requirement for a dish washer in a restaurant that is continually washing their hands.

I guess no one has a job that requires a security clearance.

Last edited:
I had about two weeks off from Covid from my job. I noticed in my time-keeping app, they listed 8 hours pay for each day I was off (they were provided with the positive results from my doctor).

So this Friday, I never received pay for that period so I sent an email to HR, asking what had happened. She responded to me, and basically said “Our bad, we forgot that you aren’t vaccinated. Only vaccinated employees will receive quarantine pay in the event of a positive COVID test”.

You fuckin’ serious, Clark? Now, it’s one thing if the company decides not to pay at all; my last employer didn’t. Positive individuals had to go through their short-term provider.. but deciding which employees get paid for that time off based on their vaccination status is fucking ludicrous in my eyes.

Any of your companies trying to pull this shit?
my job wasnt giving covid pay at all to anyone vax or not.