• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s is this guy for real?

That's all you did was YOUR job? If you want to keep your job you must be willing to do the job of several people...I'm guessing you're young and think you stand out by doing only what you're supposed too. If you want to impress someone you must be an immigrant that speaks the language and willing to do the the task of several people for less pay.

Is this guy for real? Yes, he will really be in the unemployment line with this attitude...seriously, did MY job.

That's all you did was YOUR job? If you want to keep your job you must be willing to do the job of several people...I'm guessing you're young and think you stand out by doing only what you're supposed too. If you want to impress someone you must be an immigrant that speaks the language and willing to do the the task of several people for less pay.

That reminded to me this joke:

What if drivers were hired like software programmers?

Job title: car driver

Job requirements: professional skills in driving normal- and heavy-freight cars, buses and trucks, trolley buses, trams, subways, tractors, shovel diggers, contemporary light and heavy tanks currently in use by NATO countries.

Skills in rally and extreme driving are obligatory!
Formula-1 driving experience is a plus.

Knowledge and experience in repairing of piston and rotor/Wankel engines, automatic and manual transmissions, ignition systems, board computer, ABS, ABD, GPS and car-audio systems by world-known manufacturers - obligatory!

Experience with car-painting and tinsmith tasks is a plus.

The applicants must have certificates by BMW, General Motors and Bosch, but not older than two years.

Compensation: $15-$20/hour, depends on the interview result.

Education requirements: Bachelor's Degree of Engineering.

Kinda reads like some companies that wanted me to go work for them. Unfortunately, it was no joke.

Though my comment was in jest, it's very much the mentality that companies have now.

If this guy IS real he's a dipshit douchebag moron fucktard ass wipe. I've been looking for a decent job for sometime now. If Colorado weren't going to hell in a hand basket I'd be on my way there for the job opening LL posted in the BearPit.

Is everyone really that hard up for work? I have never had to look for a job. I have to turn them down. If anyone out there is willing to work on a farm/ranch and has a clue about doing it. Just a clue is all that is needed. Willing to work long days in the busy season, then regular/short days in the winter, with time off available during the winter. Can drive a semi, tractor, sprayer, combine, ect, do simple repairs, work with cattle, fix fence, all the gophers you can afford to shoot, about any type of work under the sun. Send me a pm. I may be able to give you a job.

Is everyone really that hard up for work? I have never had to look for a job. I have to turn them down. If anyone out there is willing to work on a farm/ranch and has a clue about doing it. Just a clue is all that is needed. Willing to work long days in the busy season, then regular/short days in the winter, with time off available during the winter. Can drive a semi, tractor, sprayer, combine, ect, do simple repairs, work with cattle, fix fence, all the gophers you can afford to shoot, about any type of work under the sun. Send me a pm. I may be able to give you a job.

I can do all, or most of those things, but I'm not in Montana (though I did live up north of Missoula in St. Ignatius and worked as a logger). Unfortunately, at at 63, and with lots of old injuries that get more than stiff, I'm afraid I just couldn't take your winters. 40% below just makes me shiver all the way from Virginia. I was kind of hoping for something in which I could employ what left of my feeble little mind. Got anything in Belize?

Maggot you are 63? I pictured you as some 14 year old kid with to much time on his hands. Nope, you are a 63 year old kid with to much time on his hands, haha.

The work on the farm/ranch isn't often hard labor anymore. Although you do stay active. Machinery takes care of most of the hard manual labor now. The labor that is getting hardest on my body is the equipment maintenance. Crawling around under seeders and in combines for hours gets to my back and joints. I am only 35. I need to start playing more again and keeping my body limber.

I work for the local county government. So, here's a normal day. I go to to work and do the jobs of the 7 guys I supervise, while my boss does a half assed version of my job and most of his job. His boss spends most of his time dealing with the HR department because of the people that spend their days bitching about their bosses or coworkers instead of doing their fucking jobs.

Last edited:
Maggot you are 63? I pictured you as some 14 year old kid with to much time on his hands. Nope, you are a 63 year old kid with to much time on his hands, haha.

The work on the farm/ranch isn't often hard labor anymore. Although you do stay active. Machinery takes care of most of the hard manual labor now. The labor that is getting hardest on my body is the equipment maintenance. Crawling around under seeders and in combines for hours gets to my back and joints. I am only 35. I need to start playing more again and keeping my body limber.

Damn, ya got me.

Actually I can do the work, its just the cold, and in that part of the country its cold 8 months out of the year. I remember living at the job site in the Mission Mts, in a tent and getting snowed on the 28th of July. That's when I knew I wouldn't be wintering up there. Good people though. I worked for a guy named Harold Mitchell who was the tribal chairman of the Flathead Kootenai tribes. And beautiful country. Just to cold. If you want a good way to have fun and stay limber, find a Nia class ( Welcome | Nia | A sensory-based movement practice that leads to health, wellness and fitness ). Its the best hour work out you can get and its mostly women so there's an added incentive.

I work for the local county government. So, here's a normal day. I go to to work and do the jobs of the 7 guys I supervise, while my boss does a half assed version of my job and most of his job. His boss spends most of his time dealing with the HR department because of the people that spend their days bitching about their bosses or coworkers instead of doing their fucking jobs.

Times have changed. Used to be one whit guy standing and watching 3-4 black guys work. Now its one white guy, watching one black guy, standing around watching 3-4 Mexicans work.