• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Is TPS still in business??

pmarauder

Private
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2009
NW Montana
Have any of you guys had any issues with Tactical Precision recently? I had a out of spec Rem 700 L/A Pic rail that i had to send back after talking to one of their tech guys on the phone. That was 3 weeks ago. I have left both messages and emails trying to follow up with them on this issue, but have had no response. Every time i call their phone number and push either 1 or 2 to speak with someone there.... the answering message says they are "currently closed"
Thanks

Re: Is TPS still in business??

I ordered a set of 1" HRT rings yesterday from them directly through their website and got an email back from them about 3 hours later stating the rings have been shipped. I tried calling first but I was on hold for 8-10 minutes, but never talked to them.

I had some rings on order through swfa until I found out they were backordered...with no ETA. I picked up some from a fellow hide member after that.

just got a TPS 20 moa from swfa last week with out issues. never tried contacting them directly. its a good looking base though

Sure they are.

Ordered a couple sets of rings from em about 2 months ago. Received them shortly after.

Contacted them directly, nice people. Great rings too, recommend them.

Cap