• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision Is Ultimate Night Vision still around?

HarperJT

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
I hate to post this but I've tried calling and was able to leave a message with there answering service a couple weeks ago (no call back) and didn't get any type of answer a few days ago. I also sent an email , Monday but no reply. Can someone confirm they are still in business? I wanted to ask them about a product I bought from them before I contact the manufacturer.

Thanks,
Jeff

They can be hard to get ahold of. I've found the best time to get someone to answer is earlier in the morning. They're terrible about responding to emails and messages

I just had a good experience with UNV. I had contacted two other site vendors via forms on their websites with questions pertaining to a planned purchase and gotten no response from one and nothing but spam emails from the other. The folks at UNV answered my questions in a timely manner, a rental went smoothly, as did my subsequent purchase. Would trade with them again in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
I got my SkeetIR X through them and it went very smoothly. No problem buying from them again.