• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is Willy Wonka making exsplosives ? Its got to be those dam oompa loompa's

forrestgump01

Once a deplorable, always a deplorable!
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2013
    Georgia
    Looks like those evil oompa loompa's are at it again folks.
    I wonder if they are being contracted by that shirtless guy?

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: lash
    Sad for those affected but awesome explosion.

Video mentions a fire reported minutes before the explosion. Sounds like a gas leak.

Reactions: Darayavaus
    Story at the end quotes survivors as saying they had been complaining about smelling gas all day but a supervisor told them it was nothing and to keep working.

Ohhh wait ...... it had to be white privilege that blew up a chocolate factory !

Reactions: Mwalex
    I'm sure the current administration will use this as another excuse to say "see, natural gas bad! Get rid of it and go all electric."
    Hmmm...I wonder how big a solar array and windfarm it would take to power a Willie Wonka factory?
    Oh and this happened in PA so now they'll be going after Hershey and their braindead senator Fuckerman will be all over it.
    Come on PA, get with the program (even though they still have plenty of coal and nat. gas).

Last edited: