• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ISO bushnell ers *sold*

Tikkaguy

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2020
Anyone have a old bushnell ers 3-21x laying around? Looking for a decent scope for my elr 10-22 thanks. Not trying to break the bank. Thank you ! Would prefer the flat dark earth one but black is fine too

I have a 3-21 DMRii for sale

I have a 3-21 DMRii for sale
Okay cool. Yeah that is a decent deal. If I can’t find a ers i may think about it. I just really like the looks of the old ers series

I've got an old school elite ers 3.5-21 in tan with the tremor 2 ret in it on a 223 trainer that I was thinking about swapping over to a z5 5-25 to get it lighter.

also have its 4.5-30 xrs brother in tan with a H37 if you needed to go rediculous

was wanting $850, had a guy asking about the xrs already but if he passes I'd do it for the same.
have the box and sun shade for sure, pretty sure I've got the manual but the shims for the zero stop are MIA.

having problems posting photos on here from my phone but if you're interested I can get on the Computer and get some to you this evening

was wanting $850, had a guy asking about the xrs already but if he passes I'd do it for the same.
have the box and sun shade for sure, pretty sure I've got the manual but the shims for the zero stop are MIA.

having problems posting photos on here from my phone but if you're interested I can get on the Computer and get some to you this evening
Okay yeah send some pics later if you can. Any way to get the zero stop parts for the ers now days ?

Okay yeah send some pics later if you can. Any way to get the zero stop parts for the ers now days ?
I'll get you pics, probably late tonight, I've seen some posts where people make shims for other scopes from nylon, brass or copper for other scopes and if someone was so inclined I'd imagine it could be done. doubt Bushnell will help on the shims though

I'll get you pics, probably late tonight, I've seen some posts where people make shims for other scopes from nylon, brass or copper for other scopes and if someone was so inclined I'd imagine it could be done. doubt Bushnell will help on the shims though
Okay sounds good