• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories ISO: Garmin Dog GPS Collar

Agent007

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 25, 2020
    Bit of a more random search but I'm sure there's plenty of hunters on here too. Does anyone have a Garmin gps hunting collar they are willing to sell? My wife is just getting into hunting with her dog and wants one and figured this would be a good place to ask. A tt15x specifically if possible

Great place to buy from. Been a customer for probably 20 years now. Family owned.

Reactions: Trent A
    I have bought 8 collars from them for my pack, get all dog stuff there. Great place indeed! Just wondering if I could get a used one as it's her first time having a hunting dog and hunting with it. If she may not stick with it long-term no use in getting one full price in my mind

Reactions: Simonsza1
    Garmins always die, normally from water exposure. I've had 3 of them go before switching to...

Dogtra 1900S Remote Training E-Collar - 3/4 Mile Range - Electronic Dog Training Collar, Waterproof, Rechargeable, High-Output, Adjustable Levels, Vibration, Obedience, Hunting, K-9, Stubborn Dogs https://a.co/d/b3rvapK

Held up 100x better

Reactions: Agent007