• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics ISO MK5HD 3.6-18 TMR

mheidel0625

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 29, 2018
Greenville, SC
So I’ve been legitimately looking for one of these. If you bought one of the cabelas ones to resell, PM me. I’ll pay you for the trouble of snagging one...lol

Reactions: Mallardmilitia
Once he gets one can someone hook me up? I’ve got a new DMR build that desperately need one.

I will pay $1100 if somebody can get me one. At the cabin and can’t go to Cabelas...

I really want one of these for me with illumination but I think if I can find some one awesome to sell me them close to the 899 I will pass it on to my cousin, I just helped him buy a Seekins Bravo 6.5 PRC off a Hide member and this would complete his hunting rifle and replace his grandpas rifle he had and Vortex Crossfire scope.

best part is I can take him out and teach him how to maximize the rifle and scope and get him more comfortable shooting.

Last edited:
They were in person. And they’re pretty much sold out everywhere now. My cabelas said they can’t honor that price via order. Sounds like they caught on to it.

They were in person. And they’re pretty much sold out everywhere now. My cabelas said they can’t honor that price via order. Sounds like they caught on to it.

Damn, it seems you're right. All cabelas in the south east Texas area up to SA & Houston seem to be sold out!!!!

Let me know if you have one. My Minox is going to Germany for warranty and I'll be needing another optic for now.

Last edited:
If anyone has one of these scopes let me .. some guy bought 5 at the store. I just need one!!!

Kasey

I've also been looking for one of these, so I'm throwing my hat in the ring too.

Anyone who still needs to unload one of these, HMU for how much you need to get out of it.