• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms ISO- S&W 629 deluxe

Lrdchaos

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 19, 2011
Oklahoma
Thinking about trying out a large framed 44. Anyone have a S&W 629 deluxe, 6.5” barrel, in 44 mag?

By deluxe you mean DX correct? I have one, but there is not a reasonable offer that would pry it from my hands. I LOVE that gun. A little bit of trigger work and they are AMAZING and perfect for what they are.

Reactions: Lrdchaos
By deluxe you mean DX correct? I have one, but there is not a reasonable offer that would pry it from my hands. I LOVE that gun. A little bit of trigger work and they are AMAZING and perfect for what they are.
Agreed. A friend has a Ruger SP101 that hes had a lot of work, including trigger work, done on. I have a stock 686 which he admits has a better trigger. My 625 had a trigger job before I got it and it so smooth it will make your little heart beat faster. As close to my 85 Python as Ive had.