• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Israel getting hit right now

Frankly, you do realize that most of the southwest was settled by Spanish/Mexican settlers long before US citizens came along...right?

But what do I know. I'm just the half Chinese, half Hispanic kid of immigrant parents...

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeroit
against my better judgement....

1st....we aint a democracy. this is a representative republic. 2nd....by the way you said “your democracy”, it makes me question where you are from...if you are not an american, go piss up a rope.

3rd. i graduated with a guy that talked an awful lot like you....he had signed up for ranger batt and walked around like he was something. problem is, signing up for is one thing, living up to it is entirely another. but back to my point....dude didnt even make it 2 weeks into basic and was booted.

fast forward 20 years. facebook....highschool reunion....this guy’s profile pops up and he has his basic training picture as his profile picture, and he is fronting like he has actually served in batt. spewing all kinds of shit, based off his “service experience”; acting like he was the subject matter expert on all things geopolitical/false flag/on and on and on. i wont go into how when we met face to face, it didnt go as he had hoped. i’ll stick to my point and say that you sound EXACTLY like this guy who actually knew nothing, but said he knew it all.

put your ass on the line before you try to tell us “what it is”. and another piece of advice for you....dont run your suck about other people’s children; not in any way, shape, or form. if you indeed do have any respect, dont go there. ever.

Reactions: MarinePMI
Sometimes the reality of the real world gets in the way of what would be the "best" and as the world & technology around you evolves, sometimes it means changing things.

The USA started out wanting to not go running around fighting across the globe.

The Muslims were the first to awaken our need for an actual international world class fighting force, when they were brutally kidnapping our sailors and demanding 10% of our national GDP each year to not attack & pirate our ships. We soon learned that it's way cheaper to build a world class navy, go deal with the problem at it's source & then keep the navy around to prevent other issues than to have to start over from scratch each time.

The USA tried to be isolationist before WWI and before WWII, It didn't really turn out well, and we learned that despite all the problems it causes, it is in our national interest to have the most powerful military the world has ever seen and be able to take care of problems before they hit home too hard.

As technology and weapons progress, you have to have a strong standing army and lots of top of the line weapons if you want to stay free, otherwise you'll never have a chance to get back up to speed when your enemies come invading. Also you have to decide if you want to be the one to lead and make the decisions based on what you want, or get dictated to by others.

That France helped the American Revolution because it happened to coincide with their war across the globe against Britain is pretty much standard taught history. Enemy of my enemy is my friend, we did the exact same thing in Afghanistan, helping the Taliban and Bin Laden fight the Soviets. It was very successful and in important part of the eventual collapse of the Soviet Union. (Democrats messing it up afterwards not withstanding).

When it comes to NATO, today the Russian threat may be a bit over stated for western Europe, hence why they don't feel all that compelled to fully contribute to their own defense, however the guys in Eastern Europe see the threat as a lot more real. In any event, us being the main muscle in NATO gives us a huge boost in global strategic presence with bases all over Europe and the ability to be the ones with the biggest say in a lot of strategic matters in not only Europe, but also the middle east and north Africa.

Nothing is perfect and nothing is without cost, BUT the USA being the top dog on the planet, with the best military ever seen and the world reserve currency, is a good part of the reason why overall the USA is about one of the best & most prosperous countries as a citizen, to live in (Despite as much as the Democrat/Communist politicians try to destroy it).

I think the late Harm DeBlij said it best when he professed that some time in the future, after the US has fallen, many will look upon the time that the US was the sole super power in the world, and marvel at the golden period of prosperity. That at a time when a single Nation wielded almost complete power, they never used it to oppress or subjugate other countries. That at some point people will look back and recognize that if there was to be only one super power left, the world had indeed been blessed and fortunate that it had been the United States.

Last edited:
Reactions: W54/XM-388
Hi,

The pure Irony of one complaining about Military Industrial Complex, yet wanting to restrict immigration to select European Christians.

Without the MIC along with all the men and women that serve(d) within it; there would be NO European Christians.

Now if only Geopolitics could ever get isolationism to work...

Sincerely,
Theis

Frankly, you do realize that most of the southwest was settled by Spanish/Mexican settlers long before US citizens came along...right?

But what do I know. I'm just the half Chinese, half Hispanic kid of immigrant parents...

Ah now we get the resentment.

I’m a White Nationalist. I want a mostly White country and you don’t.

LOL! Sometimes I think (geopolitcally) the US is that old guy sitting on his porch, telling people to get off his lawn. He doesn't want to be bothered and would rather be left alone, but he has no reservations about saying the way it should be and sticking up for little runt getting bullied by the bigger kids on his way home from school.

Reactions: Frankly

Ahhh....so the truth comes out....finally. As to the resentment, I have no idea what color you are. I just resent stupidity mostly...which I guess means you're in luck.

Hi,

The pure Irony of one complaining about Military Industrial Complex, yet wanting to restrict immigration to select European Christians.

Without the MIC along with all the men and women that serve(d) within it; there would be NO European Christians.

Sincerely,
Theis

Why’s that? Which past war would have taken out the European Christians?

Israel has a front row seat to the ME. They get solid intel and share with us . In case anyone forgot , we are not allies with Syria , Jordan , Egypt or Lebanon . U'll ike the rest of the ME they share Western values . Egypt and Syria are Russian allies . No this is not Rhode Island but there are more than enough reason to support them beside Military Industrial .

Reactions: Bender
Hi,
Sincerely,
Theis

Yes, if the USA hadn't basically become the arsenal of freedom and built up a MIC with world record speed unmatched by anyone, there is a good chance that the Nazi's would be ruling most of the world, or at the very least be the dominant global power. With the USA left as a isolated country that was free itself but couldn't do much to help the rest of the world. If the USA had of stayed out of things for another 10 to 15 years, the Nazis & their Japanese Empire Allies would have had ICBMs, Nuclear warheads, global orbital planes, space travel and control over most of Europe, Africa & Asia, probably including the western part of Russia. Had we not kept up the MIC, the Russians, Chinese and all the other communists had a plan and were also looking hard to take over the world and make it mostly communist. Pretty much the rest of the world owes freedom to the Americans having a MIC.

Frankly likes to yell DA JOOOS!!! Blaming them instead of himself for his poor lot in life....
I'm still struggling over the stupidity of Frankly TBH. I don't think he realizes that many "Hispanics" are European (as in Spain) and are about as white as you can get...LOL! I'm just left here shaking my damned head...

Reminds me of my neighbor's kids shocking their teachers by standing up in class when they asked all "African Americans" to stand up and be recognized. They're white. And from South Africa. Doesn't get more "African" than that, and probably more so than some others in this country. Stereo types are a real bitch...

Reactions: Bender
Are all bets in? Final call.

tenor.gif

I read some of the posts form the channel the NZ shooter turd was on.

It wasn't a good window into the "White Nationalists" world.

I suggest you go to Orania. They will need you sooner rather than later.

White nationalist..... amazing. Fucking. Amazing. I am blond hair, blue eyes. I am about 1/2 norwiegian, 1/8th polish,1/8 german, 1/8 irish, and 1/8 native american.

Funny thing is, i have brothers that are black, pacific islander, white, asian, hispanic, and every other race i can think of.

You can always tell those who havent served. The sheer ignorance and willingness to display it proudly. ....shaking my head

White nationalist..... amazing. Fucking. Amazing. I am blond hair, blue eyes. I am about 1/2 norwiegian, 1/8th polish,1/8 german, 1/8 irish, and 1/8 native american.

Funny thing is, i have brothers that are black, pacific islander, white, asian, hispanic, and every other race i can think of.

You can always tell those who havent served. The sheer ignorance and willingness to display it proudly. ....shaking my head

reading what i typed.....one might think my moms was a legendary whore.

I don't think he realizes that many "Hispanics" are European (as in Spain) and are about as white as you can get...LOL! I'm just left here shaking my damned head...

I thought the media created the "White Hispanic" race when Zimmerman came along.

How the fuck does a language become a race anyway?

I thought the media created the "White Hispanic" race when Zimmerman came along.

How the fuck does a language become a race anyway?

I'd imagine the same way a religion becomes a race; verbal laziness and ignorance.

FWIW, I didn't read every post, but I didn't see anything he posted that was anything more than just an unpopular opinion. He caught more shit than he dealt.

Trust me no real vet wants ANY of your sympathy. A few of my reasons are right here...This was my war. No medal or honor can replace the look in a child's eyes when you teach them to draw their first stick figure with pen and paper they were forbidden to have before Americans got there to throw the Taliban out. You also couldn't possibly understand selfless service of a belonging to a platoon family. Be as ugly and pessimist about the US motives for being over there as you want but you will also never understand the smiles from getting a first pair of glitter jelly sandels. It's about freeing the oppressed and trying to fight the enemies of America in their backyard so your little son won't know what it's like to watch his buddies get ripped apart by a pressure plate dismounted ied because his dad only knows hatred and fear. It's about doing the right thing and not the easy thing.

View attachment 7043371
IV