• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Israel is landing a probe on the Moon this afternoon.

R

Reactions: memyselfi
I forgot the link:

Yesterday I saw a black hole. Today I watched not one but two rockets re-enter the Earth's atmosphere and successfully land side by side, literally within 1-2 seconds of each other, vertically. And then nail the center core. All three recovered.

Landed all three? But “lost Video” on landing the third?

How am I supposed to believe that? Lol

Reactions: lash
Yesterday I saw a black hole. Today I watched not one but two rockets re-enter the Earth's atmosphere and successfully land side by side, literally within 1-2 seconds of each other, vertically. And then nail the center core. All three recovered.
No video of the third? It just showed up????

Reactions: lash

No shit... There's a lot of dumb stuff out there, but occasionally some brilliant things come around.

Kinda jealous of my buddy. He lives in those parts and usually is sitting on the front row.

Let's see your stable wireless communication platform that doesn't have any hiccups when subjected to intense heat and supersonic gases. That shit turned back on (allegedly). Pretty good, IMO.

I think it’s amazing. I just wanted to see it land.

I was pissed at the add right at liftoff. How fuggin tacky is that shit?

With the low humidity (for Florida) there wasn't any trail behind it.
By the time I found it, it was too far up for me to get a decent pic of it. :(

Reactions: Bender

You forgot; watched the Israelies crash a lander on the moon.

That launch, with landing all three boosters, was one of the coolest things I’ve ever watched. I missed them releasing the satellite though. I’m going to go back and rewatch the whole thing.

They may have crashed on the moon... but they got there!

Aluminum shower or not...

Now combine that little landing with the fact that they have a certain undisclosed (and probably kosher) number of nukes hidden away somewhere... they have now become an ICBM superpower. Which means that they can strike anywhere on the planet with a nuke that will work.

So, Iranian Mullahs, what was that about wiping out Israel? Oy Vey indeed!

Cheers,

Sirhr

This just in.... the truth behind the Israeli Moon Landings...

All revealed here.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1034314/

Cheers,

Sirhr

Part 2 is coming out this year (I was in on several rounds of crowd funding for it). It will be even more crazy & amazing than the first one. Basically every single conspiracy theory and alternate earth / alien theory you have ever heard all in one amazing movie.....

Dinosaur riding Nazi lizard people in the center of the hollow earth anyone?

Will the SPLC or ADL now label the moon as antisemitic?
This. AIPAC will just lobby schumer and the other dual citizens to give more money to israel. Gotta pay for those space launch tests, and jews sure as shit wont pay for it themselves.

I was listening to NPR this morning (monitoring enemy coms) and the announcer literally said, "The Israeli Lunar Lander crashed this morning. It was the smallest, cheapest vehicle to ever reach the moon."

Political correctness is a one way street in commie town.