• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Israel is shooting back!

Gas may be up by the weekend.

Who knows, Iran may try to shut down the Straight of Hormuz.

Can't validate the video below is as described

Israel is currently bombing 3 countries in the ME.

And somehow we are supposed to believe they are the rational and moral ones...
There are a lot more than 3 countries that would like to see Israel cease to exist. Someone who lives over there once told me that "Israel will have peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate Israel"

There are a lot more than 3 countries that would like to see Israel cease to exist. Someone who lives over there once told me that "Israel will have peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate Israel"

I used to eat up all the bullshit propaganda about Israel pre-October 7th, but Israel's reaction to October 7th showed how big of a farce it all is.

None of these countries are innocent - and that includes Israel. But right now, Israel seems to be the biggest antagonist in the region.

Israel, in a direct violation of international law, and what would be considered an act of war, precipitated this conflict with Iran by bombing their consulate.

I used to eat up all the bullshit propaganda about Israel pre-October 7th, but Israel's reaction to October 7th showed how big of a farce it all is.

None of these countries are innocent - and that includes Israel. But right now, Israel seems to be the biggest antagonist in the region.

Israel, in a direct violation of international law, and what would be considered an act of war, precipitated this conflict with Iran by bombing their consulate.
These people have hated each other for millenia......all of them. Jews, Muslims, Christians and everything in between. IT WILL NEVER STOP. If we'd have spent the last 60-70 years minding our own fucking business.......well......we'd be here.....minding our own fucking business.....burning our own fucking oil....enjoying the company of friends who wouldn't have died for coward politicians. But hey.......wtf do I know.

These people have hated each other for millenia......all of them. Jews, Muslims, Christians and everything in between. IT WILL NEVER STOP. If we'd have spent the last 60-70 years minding our own fucking business.......well......we'd be here.....minding our own fucking business.....burning our own fucking oil....enjoying the company of friends who wouldn't have died for coward politicians. But hey.......wtf do I know.

Yeah, I agree.

I've become more and more of a non-interventionist libertarian.

It drives me nuts that my tax dollars go to support all of this BS.

Let's focus on improving our country, not destroying others.

I hope Israel sends every single one of those rughead goat fucking bastards to meet allah or who ever then fuck they think they see when they're turned into dust, fuck all those rughead pricks. just keep US out of it, we have more problems here at home than we can take care of as it is.

Exactly, and “all of this” includes all sides. Our tax dollars are, in one way or another, going to just about every player in the region. Pathetic!

We are the world's largest arms dealer, and it's in the best interests of the military industrial complex to ensure that there is plenty of wars going on.

Israel is currently bombing 3 countries in the ME.

And somehow we are supposed to believe they are the rational and moral ones...
If someone came into my country and raped and kidnap people, I’d bomb every motherfucker until they were all returned. We all knew at some point Israel was gonna say you fucked around now you’re gonna find out now it may not end well for Israel, but at least they’re not bowing down to them like fucking Joe Biden would. everything that’s going on is squarely on the shoulders of Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

If someone came into my country and raped and kidnap people, I’d bomb every motherfucker until they were all returned. We all knew at some point Israel was gonna say you fucked around now you’re gonna find out now it may not end well for Israel, but at least they’re not bowing down to them like fucking Joe Biden would. everything that’s going on is squarely on the shoulders of Barack Obama and Joe Biden.

Iranians fired a ton of missiles at them the other day of course the Israelis were gonna shoot back, they couldn’t let it slide imho. Not sure what the Iranians will do in response or even if they can respond, they might have already blown their wad the previous night.

There's way more context to this situation then just October 7th.

Yes, Hamas is bad. Yes, October 7th was bad. But it's also not surprising that October 7th happened.

If you want to learn more about the region, Darryl Cooper, AKA 'MartyrMade', has an excellent podcast series called "Fear and Loathing in the New Jerusalem".

Israel is no innocent party to all of this either, and October 7th didn't happen in a vacuum, as awful as that event was.

Oh yeah, we pay for all of it.

And Israel wants us to pay for the cleanup of Gaza to.
I'm not a big meme guy but I keep a few around for times like now:

Attachments

• Taxes.jpg
    Taxes.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 151
Like when your little brother starts picking fights because he knows you'll back him up, time to let the Israeli.gov and bibi learn the lesson.
I feel sorry for the people there who will suffer. But (much like my own country), I love most of their people, and despise their government.

I am baffled by some of these responses. In its entire modern history, the country of Israel has not started a single conflict.

All of their "attacks" have been responses to sneak attacks from muslim neighbors.

Are the innocent, of course not, what nation is? Are they supposed to just lay down and take it?

I do not think the US should be involved but I also think they have the right to retaliate and I am totally in board with them attempting to prevent the mullahs from getting NUKES. No one in their right mind thinks thats a good idea.

I am baffled by some of these responses. In its entire modern history, the country of Israel has not started a single conflict.

All of their "attacks" have been responses to sneak attacks from muslim neighbors.

Are the innocent, of course not, what nation is? Are they supposed to just lay down and take it?

I do not think the US should be involved but I also think they have the right to retaliate and I am totally in board with them attempting to prevent the mullahs from getting NUKES. No one in their right mind thinks thats a good idea.

Israel did start this current spat by bombing an Iranian consulate, which is a violation of international law and considered by many an act of war.

What do you think would happen if Iran flattened a US consulate somewhere?

There's way more context to this situation then just October 7th.

Yes, Hamas is bad. Yes, October 7th was bad. But it's also not surprising that October 7th happened.

If you want to learn more about the region, Darryl Cooper, AKA 'MartyrMade', has an excellent podcast series called "Fear and Loathing in the New Jerusalem".

Israel is no innocent party to all of this either, and October 7th didn't happen in a vacuum, as awful as that event was.
I listen to martyr made from time to time. No one is innocent in these situations. But direct attacks on civilians isn’t retaliation, it’s terrorism and that requires the iron fist. No quarter. Israel had to strike because joe said he wouldn’t. They had to let the world know they are independent. Which we know they aren’t but appearances and all. None of this is a good thing.

We're going to retaliate for your retaliation of our retaliation. And if you retaliate because of our retaliation we will retaliate.

Said both sides for as long as I can remember.
Yeah I get that and I have mixed feelings about it all and it's way too deep to go through via thread, BUT... there's one group (and it is one group) that goes around bombing and suicide bombing, and cutting off heads, and sponsors terror all over the world. That same group did some truly horrible shit on Oct 7th and if not for obama and biden they wouldn't even be able to. The piper was going to be paid on this one, regardless of history back and forth with Israel. There's obviously a ton more to this and the USA has its part in it too and I'm no fan of the military induatrial complex but as soon as Oct 7th happened anyone with a brain knew Iran was going to have to be gotten to.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Will see once someone provides Sat photos. so far it looks like WWE rules apply.

Markets Dump Then Rebound As Israel Retaliates To Iran In Oddly Toothless, Performative Response

Will see once someone provides Sat photos. so far it looks like WWE rules apply.

Markets Dump Then Rebound As Israel Retaliates To Iran In Oddly Toothless, Performative Response

Rumor is that Israel agreed with the US to keep the response to Iran really limited, and if they did that, the US would greenlight their invasion of Rafah.

Rumor is that Israel agreed with the US to keep the response to Iran really limited, and if they did that, the US would greenlight their invasion of Rafah.
Same story as with Iranian attack on Israel , lots of Kabuki theatre to save face

It just seems some didn't get the script
Israel's Minister of National Security has called Israel's response against Iran 'weak' and 'embarassing'

Last edited:
Reactions: kthomas
Same story as with Iranian attack on Israel , lots of Kabuki theatre to save face

It just seems some didn't get the script
Israel's Minister of National Security has called Israel's response against Iran 'weak' and 'embarassing'

There are factions inside Israeli government that want a full war with Iran.

Reactions: jr81452
Israel did start this current spat by bombing an Iranian consulate, which is a violation of international law and considered by many an act of war.

What do you think would happen if Iran flattened a US consulate somewhere?
Or took one over and held Americans as hostages.

Reactions: mikkyc and BCP
I have no dog in this fight. But attacking someone on their own soil and killing its people is also an act of war. Just because you use proxy’s does not insulate you.

So somebody attacks US soldiers somewhere and we respond.....that's ok.

Israel levels Iranian consulate in Syria, but Iran responds and is bad......

Can someone explain this to me.....

Doc
You're missing the bit where Iran planned rocket strikes that hit Israel that were planned from that location.

It's more like:

Iran plans strikes against Israel from that consulate in Syria (Thereby making it a legitimate target).
Iran uses proxies to strike Israel using those plans.
Israel strikes Iranian C&C location in Syria in retaliation.

Now start rewinding that cycle over and over again going back thousands of years to the original genocide when the Israelites committed genocide against the Canaanites and stole their land. There is a group of Lebanese people who have DNA markers that match the DNA recovered from the graves of Canaanites. As people descended from the original group of landowners there, I'm sure they would like their stolen land back. Unless there is a magical date that birthright control of land in the middle east conveniently stops with the Jewish genocide against the Canaanites.

And for the record, fuck em all. I'm done funding other people's wars. And yes, I'm being hyperbolic, dramatic and somewhat sarcastic. There is a whole lot about the history and archeology of the region I could talk about, but this isn't the place for that.

Reactions: Milf Dots
There are factions inside Israeli government that want a full war with Iran.
Yes a war US would fight for it . Israel on Iran without US doing most of the fighting is far from easy fight for Israel actually without going for Nukes its fight Israel would most likely lose on its own.

Kinda like Bibi pushed US into Iraq , then to top all off lackey taking orders Denis Kucinich at the time literally asked is there any other country you would like US to overthrow and Netanyahu hurried in with Iraq ,Iran,Libya .....

And look how that turned out Iran now practically runs third to a half of Iraq , dude was wrong on every step including nurturing Hamas ,only reason Oct.7 th even happened is Israelis removed soldiers from the Gaza fence to aid Brooklyn settler's pillage in Westbank

Last edited:
Reactions: kthomas
I have no dog in this fight. But attacking someone on their own soil and killing its people is also an act of war. Just because you use proxy’s does not insulate you.

If you're referring to the October 7th attack, even our own government has said there was no involvement by Iran.

And keep in mind, Israel and Netanyahu prop up Hamas.

Yes a war US would fight for it . Israel on Iran without US doing most of the fighting is far from easy fight for Israel actually without going for Nukes its fight Israel would most likely lose on its own.

Kinda like Bibi pushed US into Iraq , then to top all off lackey taking orders Denis Kucinich at the time literally asked is there any other country you would like US to overthrow and Netanyahu hurried in with Iraq ,Iran,Libya .....

And look how that turned out Iran now practically runs third to a half of Iraq , dude was wrong on every step including nurturing Hamas ,only reason Oct.7 th even happened is Israelis removed soldiers from the Gaza fence to aid Brooklyn settler's pillage in Westbank