• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Israel is shooting back!

You're missing the bit where Iran planned rocket strikes that hit Israel that were planned from that location.

It's more like:

Iran plans strikes against Israel from that consulate in Syria (Thereby making it a legitimate target).
Iran uses proxies to strike Israel using those plans.
Israel strikes Iranian C&C location in Syria in retaliation.

Now start rewinding that cycle over and over again going back thousands of years to the original genocide when the Israelites committed genocide against the Canaanites and stole their land. There is a group of Lebanese people who have DNA markers that match the DNA recovered from the graves of Canaanites. As people descended from the original group of landowners there, I'm sure they would like their stolen land back. Unless there is a magical date that birthright control of land in the middle east conveniently stops with the Jewish genocide against the Canaanites.

And for the record, fuck em all. I'm done funding other people's wars. And yes, I'm being hyperbolic, dramatic and somewhat sarcastic. There is a whole lot about the history and archeology of the region I could talk about, but this isn't the place for that.

Reactions: thejeep
You're missing the bit where Iran planned rocket strikes that hit Israel that were planned from that location.

It's more like:

Iran plans strikes against Israel from that consulate in Syria (Thereby making it a legitimate target).
Iran uses proxies to strike Israel using those plans.
Israel strikes Iranian C&C location in Syria in retaliation.

Now start rewinding that cycle over and over again going back thousands of years to the original genocide when the Israelites committed genocide against the Canaanites and stole their land. There is a group of Lebanese people who have DNA markers that match the DNA recovered from the graves of Canaanites. As people descended from the original group of landowners there, I'm sure they would like their stolen land back. Unless there is a magical date that birthright control of land in the middle east conveniently stops with the Jewish genocide against the Canaanites.

And for the record, fuck em all. I'm done funding other people's wars. And yes, I'm being hyperbolic, dramatic and somewhat sarcastic. There is a whole lot about the history and archeology of the region I could talk about, but this isn't the place for that.

Claiming consulates are now open season and are legitimate military targets is opening up a big can of worms.

This means essentially any of our consulates are fair game.

And yeah, I agree with the late paragraph big time. If they want their regionally wars, they can have it. But why do we have to continually fund all these wars around the world?

Claiming consulates are now open season and are legitimate military targets is opening up a big can of worms.

And yeah, I agree with the late paragraph big time. If they want their regionally wars, they can have it. But why do we have to continually fund all these wars around the world?
Bengazi...Beruit..Tehran....

Pretty sure they are already fair game

They have always been treated as fair game, while giving lip service that that they aren't. I lost track of the amounts of rockets fired by Iran proxies at our Baghdad Embassy while I was there.

They have always been treated as fair game, while giving lip service that that they aren't. I lost track of the amounts of rockets fired by Iran proxies at our Baghdad Embassy while I was there.
Yup. Protection of consulates and embassies only applies to the host nation. So, in your case Iraqi forces are not supposed to invade or attack the embassy, and they are supposed to protect it as best they can. And, in general, I'm guessing they did protect it within the realities of a corrupt government. (I.e. didn't do anything overt but turned a blind eye from time to time...)

Third parties outside the host nation/guest embassy have no such constraints. They never did.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Wish we could go back to the good old days , when Iran and Iraq were killing each other on a epic scale , I miss those halcyon days of my youth.

I'm not Jewish but Christian, and I only have two Jewish friends. I don't benefit from Israel's defensive actions against the terrorists.

The intellectual dishonesty in this thread to justify the false claim that 'Israel attacked Iran first and unprovoked'- is astounding.

Muslims around the world want Israel and Israelis DEAD- and their regular chants prove it. Israel wants the muslims to stop committing terrorism and violence.

And now we're conveniently trusting the biden admin's word that Iran had no involvement in the terrorist attacks on Israel?

Gen. Clark is and always was a lying leftist POS.

I get the impression the real driver behind some of these factually challenged comments- is dislike of Jewish people.

American taxpayer dollars going to Israel is a shitty thing, but not as silly as the money to ultra-corrupt Ukraine.

I'm in full support of Israel doing whatever's required to kill the terrorists who attacked them directly or through proxies.

I'm not Jewish but Christian, and I only have two Jewish friends. I don't benefit from Israel's defensive actions against the terrorists.

The intellectual dishonesty in this thread to justify the false claim that 'Israel attacked Iran first and unprovoked'- is astounding.

Muslims around the world want Israel and Israelis DEAD- and their regular chants prove it. Israel wants the muslims to stop committing terrorism and violence.

And now we're conveniently trusting the biden admin's word that Iran had no involvement in the terrorist attacks on Israel?

I get the impression the real driver behind some of these factually challenged comments- is dislike of Jewish people.

American taxpayer dollars going to Israel is a shitty thing, but not as silly as the money to ultra-corrupt Ukraine.

I'm in full support of Israel doing whatever's required to kill the terrorists who attacked them directly or through proxies.

TI think that's a very one-sided and simple view of the situation. We are so propagandized on the topic of Israel here in the west.

There are no good actors in the ME. That includes Israel, they've proven that plenty lately with their actions. Israel does plenty to empower terrorism in the region - October 7th didn't happen in a vacuum. Israel intentionally props up Hamas to delegitimize the 2-state solution, ironically they are more responsible for Oct 7th then Iran. It's laughable to think that Israel "just wants peace". Netanyahu and his coalition have proved the exact opposite, time and again.

Anyways, it's all BS. We shouldn't be supporting any of these regimes and perpetually foster all of these wars. From Israel to Ukraine. The billions and billions we are sending to these places does not do anything to improve the lives of Americans. It's not in our best interests to do so.

TI think that's a very one-sided and simple view of the situation. We are so propagandized on the topic of Israel here in the west.

There are no good actors in the ME. That includes Israel, they've proven that plenty lately with their actions. Israel does plenty to empower terrorism in the region - October 7th didn't happen in a vacuum. Israel intentionally props up Hamas to delegitimize the 2-state solution, ironically they are more responsible for Oct 7th then Iran. It's laughable to think that Israel "just wants peace". Netanyahu and his coalition have proved the exact opposite, time and again.

Anyways, it's all BS. We shouldn't be supporting any of these regimes and perpetually foster all of these wars. From Israel to Ukraine. The billions and billions we are sending to these places does not do anything to improve the lives of Americans. It's not in our best interests to do so.

You keep saying how "we" are all propagandized "... I noticed you have the same view of anyone who questions the actions of any police officers ect... "we believe the media and only think this or that because of the media telling us to"... yet, somehow you are the arbiter of the truth on each of these subjects????

I agree with your last paragraph here and I think pretty much all of us here do. That said I don't know where you have come up with this business about "Iran isn't involved ". I know for a fact that isn't true. The biden admin is now who you are sighting to "prove " that Iran wasn't involved in Oct 7th?? Have you seen what those dammed animals did on Oct 7th? Isreal flat out doesn't do that shit, so this equivocation of the two sides is just ridiculous, regardless of what anyone thinks about US involvement.

You keep saying how "we" are all propagandized "... I noticed you have the same view of anyone who questions the actions of any police officers ect... "we believe the media and only think this or that because of the media telling us to"... yet, somehow you are the arbiter of the truth on each of these subjects????

I agree with your last paragraph here and I think pretty much all of us here do. That said I don't know where you have come up with this business about "Iran isn't involved ". I know for a fact that isn't true. The biden admin is now who you are sighting to "prove " that Iran wasn't involved in Oct 7th?? Have you seen what those dammed animals did on Oct 7th? Isreal flat out doesn't do that shit, so this equivocation of the two sides is just ridiculous, regardless of what anyone thinks about US involvement.

There are people here who have the belief that Jews in Israel are not real Jews. Therefore the State of Israel is illegitimate and if it were gone then the US would not have to fund it. It doesn’t matter what any of the surrounding counties do to Israel. Any retaliation by Israel will be wrong. Arguing with them is pointless.

Maybe Iran is, idk. They might be, but all the governments that have an incentive to demonize Iran have also come to the conclusion that Iran wasn't involved. Or at least that's what they say publicly.

What happened on October 7th was awful, Im not minimizing that. But what Israel is currently doing is awful as well, and on a scale that Hamas could only ever dream to achieve.

It's bad all around.

Reactions: jr81452
If you're referring to the October 7th attack, even our own government has said there was no involvement by Iran.

And keep in mind, Israel and Netanyahu prop up Hamas.
Our own govt. The same gov that said Trump’s a Russian Spy, Hunter’s laptop was disinformation and Iraq had WMD’s. Yeah they’re Credible.

Our own govt. The same gov that said Trump’s a Russian Spy, Hunter’s laptop was disinformation and Iraq had WMD’s. Yeah they’re Credible.

I agree. Our government lies all the time.

I guess the point being made is that there currently isn't any public proof that Iran was behind October 7th. And even the countries that wanted Iran to be behind October 7th (US, Israel), have stated that Iran wasn't behind it.

Going off of that, I don't have any information that suggests Iran was behind the attack. I'm not married to that opinion, personally I don't care either way. If information comes to light that suggests Iran is behind it, I'll gladly accept it.

Yeah, I agree.

I've become more and more of a non-interventionist libertarian.

It drives me nuts that my tax dollars go to support all of this BS.

Let's focus on improving our country, not destroying others.
All the politicians have their hands in DIC. Can't make money if they aint dropping bombs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shoreglide
Maybe Iran is, idk. They might be, but all the governments that have an incentive to demonize Iran have also come to the conclusion that Iran wasn't involved. Or at least that's what they say publicly.

What happened on October 7th was awful, Im not minimizing that. But what Israel is currently doing is awful as well, and on a scale that Hamas could only ever dream to achieve.

It's bad all around.
It is bad all around. What's happening to the Palestinian people is bad. That said, every time, it's their side (whether or not they choose to be on that side) that uses terrorism, it's that side that uses human shields, and sets up head quarters in hospitals. There's plenty of blame to go around in the greater issues here concerning the ME for sure but I was specifically drawing a distinction in the actions of each side, because there is a massive one. That isn't the same as saying Israel is right and they are wrong, but that distinction is massive and it's important to recognize vs just saying "well they are both at fault" , which is putting them both on equal moral footing and that simply is not the case.

I agree. Our government lies all the time.

I guess the point being made is that there currently isn't any public proof that Iran was behind October 7th. And even the countries that wanted Iran to be behind October 7th (US, Israel), have stated that Iran wasn't behind it.

Going off of that, I don't have any information that suggests Iran was behind the attack. I'm not married to that opinion, personally I don't care either way. If information comes to light that suggests Iran is behind it, I'll gladly accept it.
Thats all a matter of how you define "being behind it".

It is bad all around. What's happening to the Palestinian people is bad. That said, every time, it's their side (whether or not they choose to be on that side) that uses terrorism, it's that side that uses human shields, and sets up head quarters in hospitals. There's plenty of blame to go around in the greater issues here concerning the ME for sure but I was specifically drawing a distinction in the actions of each side, because there is a massive one. That isn't the same as saying Israel is right and they are wrong, but that distinction is massive and it's important to recognize vs just saying "well they are both at fault" , which is putting them both on equal moral footing and that simply is not the case.

Lots of blame to go around. It's a very complex issue with no real clear answers and no real good guys.

What Hamas does is despicable. But, Israel also helps to create the situation that fosters terrorism and violence. I don't know why people act surprised that terrorism is occurring from a stateless group of people that live under the occupation of an army, with no rights or government representation. Gaza is essentially an open air concentration camp. People growing up in that environment and becoming terrorists is a completely predictable outcome.

Lots of blame to go around. It's a very complex issue with no real clear answers and no real good guys.

What Hamas does is despicable. But, Israel also helps to create the situation that fosters terrorism and violence. I don't know why people act surprised that terrorism is occurring from a stateless group of people that live under the occupation of an army, with no rights or government representation. Gaza is essentially an open air concentration camp. People growing up in that environment and becoming terrorists is a completely predictable outcome.
Gaza was occupied by what army prior to Oct. 7?

liberalism is a scourge and sickness

hoping Israel is let loose!

Israel defacto controls Gaza.
I would not agree with that, but set that aside for a min. What's the excuse for all the other terrorist everywhere else? There's been countless deals ready and available, ALL of which Israel was giving up a bunch and yet, either they just didn't honor it, or wouldn't accept a deal. This is over many many years but in recent history. There is literally NO solution they will accept other than complete destruction of Israel. This is from their own mouths, not mine.

So how in the world is Israel to deal with these people? If left alone they attack you, if you don't leave em alone they attack you....

I would not agree with that, but set that aside for a min. What's the excuse for all the other terrorist everywhere else? There's been countless deals ready and available, ALL of which Israel was giving up a bunch and yet, either they just didn't honor it, or wouldn't accept a deal. This is over many many years but in recent history. There is literally NO solution they will accept other than complete destruction of Israel. This is from their own mouths, not mine.

So how in the world is Israel to deal with these people? If left alone they attack you, if you don't leave em alone they attack you....

There are people who cover this history, like Darryl Cooper and Dave Smith, who would contest a lot of what you say here. Legacy western media presents it much like you do here, but once you dig into the information, it becomes clear that it's much more complex then that. The deals didn't quite go down that way.

Anyways, I don't really feel like debating this issue, kind of regret even saying anything about it in the first place. I'd rather talk about more fun things like guns on here.

There are people who cover this history, like Darryl Cooper and Dave Smith, who would contest a lot of what you say here. Legacy western media presents it much like you do here, but once you dig into the information, it becomes clear that it's much more complex then that. The deals didn't quite go down that way.

Anyways, I don't really feel like debating this issue, kind of regret even saying anything about it in the first place. I'd rather talk about more fun things like guns on here.
I know that you're not wrong about how some present it and there's much more to it. I'm pretty familiar with quite a bit of it just because of my brother's DOD work there and other places but, I agree. I don't want to debate it either and I'd also rather talk about gun stuff. I damn sure don't want Anything that will mean the military induatrial complex gets rich while wanting my sons to go die in some foreign land we have no business in. I think we are very much on the same page there. See ya round the gun threads.

They can wipe out the palestinians or whatever, I'm just tired of our tax dollars funding it. We just gave 140? million to the Palestinians and they are talking about rebuilding their port city with UN/US dollars. How about throwing darts at a map of the USA and giving whatever podunk midwest town it hits a 100mil dollars. I'm sure they'd love to have a new school and hospital or a power plant.

kill em all!

They can wipe out the palestinians or whatever, I'm just tired of our tax dollars funding it. We just gave 140? million to the Palestinians and they are talking about rebuilding their port city with UN/US dollars. How about throwing darts at a map of the USA and giving whatever podunk midwest town it hits a 100mil dollars. I'm sure they'd love to have a new school and hospital or a power plant.
always wondered how they got funding when the US is forbidden by law to give funding to any group that aids or supports terror

You know the consulate wasn't bombed right? A building adjacent to it, used for military purposes, was bombed. Furthermore, you are aware legitimate Israeli and American diplomatic missions have been attacked in the past, right? Iran orchestrated the attacks in Argentina, including the '92 bombing of the Israeli embassy there. No recollection of the US embassy hostage situation in Iran?

Subjugate. It's kind of an unused word. Intentionally. So the question is - who is attempting to subjugate who?

transitive verb​

1. To bring under control, especially by military force; conquer.
  2. To make subordinate or subject to the dominion of something else.
  3. To subdue, and bring under the yoke of power or dominion; to conquer by force, and compel to submit to the government or absolute control of another; to vanquish.

If you're referring to the October 7th attack, even our own government has said there was no involvement by Iran.

And keep in mind, Israel and Netanyahu prop up Hamas.
Out of curiosity, why do you trust our government? Or, any gov for that matter?**EDIT** never mind, I see where you discussed some stuff later on. I hadn’t read that far along yet.

Last edited:
Last edited:
  • Angry
One has to ask, why is all the so called "Face Saving" happening now? Is there a deeper rooted issue behind everything we are allowed to see now? Are there in fact outside forces, trying to save this rock?
For the deeper rooted issue, read up on the:
red heifers that just arrived in Israel
I don't think I need to say what will happen to the Middle East should Israel decide to bulldoze the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Asqa right off the Temple Mount.

The face saving is happening at the behest of the G7 nations plus Russia and China. Israel probably doesn't care, but Iran still needs the oil revenue, China needs their oil, Russia can't be havin' their drone factories getting leveled or their Syrian Naval bases bombed, The U.S. knows we the people are losing our patience over our tax dollars going to foreign places, the U.S. and Russian government's attention are focused on Ukraine right now, they don't want to be bothered with distractions.

There are people here who have the belief that Jews in Israel are not real Jews. Therefore the State of Israel is illegitimate and if it were gone then the US would not have to fund it. It doesn’t matter what any of the surrounding counties do to Israel. Any retaliation by Israel will be wrong. Arguing with them is pointless.

I believe there is a huge difference between "ethnic" Jews (i,e. globalists) and devout religious (i.e. orthodox ) Jews. Both are persecuting Christians at the moment, one group worships G_d and the other worships Satan; one group still has a chance to repent, and may have favor of G_d currently. Can't explain the 6 day war very rationally without that, but I'm expecting a bigger demonstration of that divine intervention - probably in our lifetime.

Do I think the Israel formed in 1948 fulfills the Olivet discourse of Jesus' prophecy of regrouping of Jews in one day after there had been destruction of Israel and dispersal of Jews to the four corners of the earth? Still remains to be seen. If that were true, we are getting short on our "that generation shall not pass (to see the second coming of Christ)"; leading many to believe there will be another significant day of "Jewish reunion". Historically I believe Israel as justified to maintain most of the property it is currently on (we can carve out parts/border to nitpick).

Since Israel is a counry per the UN declaration of 1948 - regardless of your historical perspective, they have a right IMHO to destroy terrorist groups attacking them repeatedly, and specifically those that have declared to "wipe them off the face of the earth". That's just self-preservation. I'm not going into discussion about "Palestinian civilians" which IMHO was more a construct of Arafat/PLO and likely CIA for other purposes. That's why no one else (neighboring countries derived from hisotrical tribes) wants to take them in. I don't believe they have a tribal history and right of ownership the way Israel does because of that. But if you glow you may feel otherwises.

So, I believe there will be a Treaty that brings total peace to the Middle East, for a short time duration. It wiill be backed by a UN/WEF-like group. I believe Jews will get back most, if not all, of the Temple Mount at least for, say 3.5 years roughly. Maybe that Treaty will cause the "reunion" in a day?

Last edited:
Reactions: santee116