• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Israel, Palestine. Place bets now!

If that happens then everyone loses. Oh well.

Personally, I think emboldened by their Mars landing, we will see the Chinee begin to stick their yellow little wallets into the equation. Then....

Revelation 9:16 Context​

13And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. 15And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them. 17And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
"
You're skipping ahead. Two wars against Israel occur before we get to the tribulation.

The war between all the Arab nations and Israel is described in Psalm 83 and the goal is simply to exterminate Israel. The war against Israel involving China would be the Ezekiel 38 war, and the goal is to take Israel's wealth and no Arabs nations are mentioned. This war necessarily comes after the Psalm 83 war because at it's onset, Israel is living in security (no constant rocket attacks) in a land without walls (obviously something major has to have happened to cause their walls to come down and end the constant Arab aggression). I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates -Ezekiel 38:11

Antifa/BLM and now PLM.

It appears commie soyboys skipped leg day as they try to stop a police car.

WTF did they think was going to happen, that 250hp, 4k lb. cruiser with posi-trac was just going to sit there and smoke it's rear tires?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Israel is gonna hold them by the belt, and kick them in the ass....if the timing is correct.
Some really cool dude that everyone likes, is gonna broker a peace that everyone agrees to, and then......
All hell is gonna break loose.
Oh yeah, and everyone will be losing more freedoms.

Remember you heard it here on the Hide.
Seems like I read that somewhere before...

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
So, a few things, though I agree with most of the responses in this thread.

1- Regarding Trump's peace process in the ME. It was basically a move to realize that the Middle East was about more than just the Palestinians. That did two things, it reflected the power reality on the ground, and it shat on the Palestinians and the international, particularly US, establishment who believes that the Middle East can only and always be about this one issue. See fuckface Kerry's comment. As such, they have a lot of incentive, bad incentive, to watch the Middle East fall apart over this, and the Palestinians and Iranians are the only ones in the Middle East who benefit from such a meltdown, so they are more than happy to oblige.

2- At the end of the Cold War, Israel/"Palestine" was the current cause celebre after the South African shit. Since it outlasted the conflict, it is basically a memorial to that time, and as such is overly important to the cultural left. While it is a war there, it is a MAJOR part of the culture war here, so whoever was saying that this is going to cause mayhem in Western and US cities is probably right.

i think you may be interpreting things slightly off.
without going into details about jordan, lebanon and syria, i would guess anyone attacking israel are not state actors but iran proxy dickheads.
i could be wrong, but i doubt any arab nation wants to be humiliated again.

I going to agree with the broad thrust of this post. Hamas and Syria are just pawns in a larger looming conflict with Iran. There's a reason why the Trump admin was successful at getting the UAE and Bahrain to sign up for "peace" agreements with Israel; everyone's picking sides, because they see what's coming, and it ain't peaceful.

If both sides want to fight, they won't be stopped.

How can you win a war if every time you drop a bomb you tell your enemy the location and time it will happen.
Hardly.
They are master chess players. They manipulate the enemy to their best advantage.

The Isreali ambassador and others made it clear that they are doing everything possible to limit civilian casualties considering the cowards in Hamas (and others) basically using human shields. That is exactly what they did by giving the heads up for the comms building strike.

They did the exact opposite when the hit the "Metro" Friday night so they could inflict max casualties on missile and anti-armor teams. In fact they did it so efficiently and effectively that 90% of the world started bitching about their trickery and the one sided results. (...meanwhile, Putin, the CCP Mil guys smile approvingly at the tactics).

Israel is definitely a master at getting the results they need in battle.

./

Last edited:
Who knows, after spending the last 4 years working in the region, Pretty much everybody groups Palestinians in the group Filthy non Gulf Arabs so outside of Iran's support of Hamas nobody is really going get in bed with the PLA. Slowly, relations are starting to normalize between Israel as most of the Gulf Arabs nations as they are fairly westernized. IMO the PLA will run out of missiles before Israel.

The problem Israel has is not to different than say Maryland has with Baltimore. 98 percent of the States land mass functions as normal State, but the high concentration of retards fucks everything up. Who the fuck would want a bunch of people from Baltimore living in their neighborhoods.

If I was Israel, i would say fuck it, its not worth it to live with a bunch of assholes, and set up shop somewhere else.

Reactions: gol1
So just happened to be looking at Google Maps... figured I'd see where to best drop the Gaza population inside Egypt in order to start their new lives in MMFD.

And much to my surprise... Google has highly-detailed imagery of all of Israel for everyone to see. But "Has no Imagery Available" across the Egyptian border. Where the supply dumps and training camps and support networks are located... Where the tunnel entrances are. Where the trucks with the missiles come in.

1621175356933.png

Looks like large swaths of Israel are wide open, though. Including Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

Google being 'responsible' and taking detailed imagery (aka targeting info) out of a conflict zone? Or protecting their Palestinian friends so that people can't look down and see where weapons are being stockpiled, etc. I understand... Google Maps are not real-time and most imagery is months or years behind. But that doesn't mean things don't get 'caught' on the photos.

Just 'sayin.

If I was Israel, i would say fuck it, its not worth it to live with a bunch of assholes, and set up shop somewhere else.
They did that in 1949. Doubt they are interested in finding a new place.

And your point about the a$$holes is an excellent one. The entire region's stability hinges on the acts of the "Least Stable" individual with a weapon. Because every spark is a wildfire.

It's time for the made-up Palestinians to find a new place. How about we give them Haiti?

Sirhr

Who knows, after spending the last 4 years working in the region, Pretty much everybody groups Palestinians in the group Filthy non Gulf Arabs so outside of Iran's support of Hamas nobody is really going get in bed with the PLA. Slowly, relations are starting to normalize between Israel as most of the Gulf Arabs nations as they are fairly westernized. IMO the PLA will run out of missiles before Israel.

The problem Israel has is not to different than say Maryland has with Baltimore. 98 percent of the States land mass functions as normal State, but the high concentration of retards fucks everything up. Who the fuck would want a bunch of people from Baltimore living in their neighborhoods.

Like where? Germany?

• Haha
Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
So just happened to be looking at Google Maps... figured I'd see where to best drop the Gaza population inside Egypt in order to start their new lives in MMFD.

And much to my surprise... Google has highly-detailed imagery of all of Israel for everyone to see. But "Has no Imagery Available" across the Egyptian border. Where the supply dumps and training camps and support networks are located... Where the tunnel entrances are. Where the trucks with the missiles come in.

Looks like large swaths of Israel are wide open, though. Including Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

Google being 'responsible' and taking detailed imagery (aka targeting info) out of a conflict zone? Or protecting their Palestinian friends so that people can't look down and see where weapons are being stockpiled, etc. I understand... Google Maps are not real-time and most imagery is months or years behind. But that doesn't mean things don't get 'caught' on the photos.

Just 'sayin.

Microsoft has what you want:

And your point about the a$$holes is an excellent one. The entire region's stability hinges on the acts of the "Least Stable" individual with a weapon. Because every spark is a wildfire.

It's time for the made-up Palestinians to find a new place. How about we give them Haiti?

Sirhr
What about the 72 virgins thing do you think they would be interested in that , a lot less headaches in the long run.

Sirhr

I'd say we ship them all to Europe (like it or not) and let the Europeans figure it out.
Call it poetic justice or repayment for their previous evil deeds and ongoing hatred of Israel.
The Europeans can then spend all the money they currently send to "Palestine" on figuring out what to do with all the "new arrivals".

They didn't try this when Trump was in office because they knew cruise missiles would fill the skies at a rate that we would need air traffic controllers as the missiles stack up.

Reactions: JakeM
I'd say we ship them all to Europe (like it or not) and let the Europeans figure it out.
Call it poetic justice or repayment for their previous evil deeds and ongoing hatred of Israel.
The Europeans can then spend all the money they currently send to "Palestine" on figuring out what to do with all the "new arrivals".
I'm thinking that the suggestion above of "Portland" might have some merit? Not for the Israeli's... The Hamas types. Put up a nice wall, give them Portland! Let the protesters stay, though. They love Palestinians. They should make one big happy family! Inside their wall.

Oh and a wall with no exit doors. But entrances that allow in nothing but weapons and ammo. The rest of the stuff... let them grow it in CHAZ. They want self-sufficiency. Let them have it!

Sirhr

Oh and I claim all rights on any reality TV show that might be made inside the wall, since I came up with it... including but not limited to "Whack-the-Hamas," "Kak-ing the Kardashians," and a dance show where people shoot at other peoples' feet "Chaz Chaz Chaz..."

They didn't try this when Trump was in office because they knew cruise missiles would fill the skies at a rate that we would need air traffic controllers as the missiles stack up.
There is some of that, but there is also another reality, which is that Trump's accords made the Palestinians the least important players in the Middle East, and they realize that the ideology of the Biden administration puts them as the central player in the region, so they are taking advantage of that fact to burst back on the scene. Trump was right, and Biden was wrong, in this calculation, but the strong do as they will, and the weak suffer what they must.

Arab (Sunnis) hate Iran (Shias), Israel hates Iran. Arab thinking “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

Arab (Sunnis) hate Iran (Shias), Israel hates Iran. Arab thinking “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”.
It's not quite as simple as that. Trump understood it was not, and for most of the players in the Middle East, it is all about power politics, and not much about religion. That was why he succeeded there. The Palestinians, Iranians and Democrats would like it to revert to the thinking you cite above, because it is a comfortable place for them to be.

How can you win a war if every time you drop a bomb you tell your enemy the location and time it will happen.

Seemed to have worked well this time. Top Hammas leader and almost another dozen high ranking members are dead. I doubt you could get any better than that with just a few rockets. You must also realize the people are imbedded within all of these Hammas fighters. They (Israel) have to worry about being judged by society and that's not an easy task in today's world.

Reactions: candyx
I can remember as a kid when old timers talked about the Six Day War in '67 between the Israelis and Palestinians. They said 'those people' have been fighting for 2,000 years and will be fighting for another 1,000.

As far as anything Biblical happening in the near future, ASGH.

And I couldn't give a flying fuck about any of those people over there, about as much as they care about me and the U.S.

Reactions: Bender
I can remember as a kid when old timers talked about the Six Day War in '67 between the Israelis and Palestinians. They said 'those people' have been fighting for 2,000 years and will be fighting for another 1,000.

As far as anything Biblical happening in the near future, ASGH.

And I couldn't give a flying fuck about any of those people over there, about as much as they care about me and the U.S.
Well, if the old timers said it, it must be true. Oh for that prelapsarian golden age of 2000 years of European peace. Give me a fucking break.

Well, if the old timers said it, it must be true. Oh for that prelapsarian golden age of 2000 years of European peace. Give me a fucking break.
I'd place more stock in what those old timers thought, with there guns and bible, than some mentally-ill troll on the internet that yelps out incoherent, incomplete sentences.

Reactions: Yasherka
Like where? Germany?
Who knows. Is Germany even allowed to not take migrants these days.

All I know if I ended up moving out of Baltimore, and ended up in East St Louise. I probably would not stick around too long. I would probably look for less vibrant areas.

Seems like Israel is calling out Biden for not have an Ambassador or other Middle East positions filled.

By the way, this is coming from Israel, not some third party. This news agency is really pretty honest in their reporting. Yes, it is coming from Israel but they are calling it like they see it. Good stuff.

Seems like Israel is calling out Biden for not have an Ambassador or other Middle East positions filled.

By the way, this is coming from Israel, not some third party. This news agency is really pretty honest in their reporting. Yes, it is coming from Israel but they are calling it like they see it. Good stuff.
Biden is Pro Palestinian because Obama is a Muslim and hates Jews .

Biden has no shame, no shame whatsoever. Agrees to send $10,000,000 to Palestine on Thursday. Yes, that's AFTER this conflict started.

• Haha
Biden is Pro Palestinian because Obama is a Muslim and hates Jews .
That didn't stop Netanyahoo from being the first to call congratulating Joe Pedo on his stolen election before it was even official.

That didn't stop Netanyahoo from being the first to call congratulating Joe Pedo on his stolen election before it was even official.

They probably already knew the election was stolen before Trump did.
They ran the calculations and said, well nice knowing you, now let's see what we can get out of the new guy.

I'd place more stock in what those old timers thought, with there guns and bible, than some mentally-ill troll on the internet that yelps out incoherent, incomplete sentences.
Ironic to attack at the stasis of grammar for an exclamation when you don't know the difference between there and their, or where to use a hyphen.

The point, of course, is that saying "those people have been fighting for 2000 years and will be for 1000 more" could be said of every corner of this world. The distinction drawn isn't between the actions, but between us people and those people.

Ironic to attack at the stasis of grammar for an exclamation when you don't know the difference between there and their, or where to use a hyphen.

The point, of course, is that saying "those people have been fighting for 2000 years and will be for 1000 more" could be said of every corner of this world. The distinction drawn isn't between the actions, but between us people and those people.
whatever *click

Yep, I'd bet Israel could clear up this stolen election issue within 5 minutes if only they were asked to do so.
As long as there was a huge 'aid package' of cash sent over. Otherwise, they couldn't give a rat's ass about Trump or the U.S.

Reactions: mwc63
So if there was betting my money says Kerry told the Mullahs to get the Pals to start shit with Israel . Us steps in to broker peace and give more financial bleeding VJJ Liberal aid to the Pals only it goes to 3M .
More Money for the Mullahs . This shit is never about I gotta stick so I think I'll go wack somebody . Somebody is makin , stealin , embezzling , or fuckin somebody else for money . Hope who ever started the shit this time gets weepy incurable non stop asshole herpes .

Reactions: mwc63 and Bender
I'd sure like to see a carpet-bombing campaign take place BY the Israeli's, AGAINST the palaterrorists.

Start with TOT for the area that the rockets are being launched from, then gradually work your way outward in concentric circles. Not unlike the ripples from a stone thrown into a calm pond.

Then, and only then, will things be 'calm' in the area again. And, let that be a lesson to any other aggressor nation (U.S. take note) that THIS is what happens when you cross the line.

I specify the U.S. because there was once, long ago, the premise that THEY had the ability AND the fortitude to do such. Alas.... they have voted themselves to be minimalistic and of 'fraught-leadership' so-as-to ingratiate themselves with the French, Germans, Belgians, Italians, and Armenians and any other WORLD LEADERS who can 'lead the way'.

If only someone had the BALLS and the BRAINS to actually do something. As opposed to 'lets give money and support to the terrorists.......'

Shameful.

So if there was betting my money says Kerry told the Mullahs to get the Pals to start shit with Israel . Us steps in to broker peace and give more financial bleeding VJJ Liberal aid to the Pals only it goes to 3M .
More Money for the Mullahs . This shit is never about I gotta stick so I think I'll go wack somebody . Somebody is makin , stealin , embezzling , or fuckin somebody else for money . Hope who ever started the shit this time gets weepy incurable non stop asshole herpes .
Not that far fetched other than I don't believe Kerry would need to express the notion. I think pal centrality to the me is fundamental to Kerry et AL, and anybody knew this would be seen as a verification of that world view, thus encouraged.

Sirhr
Why? Because they'd REALLY fuck up that place. Not to mention waaay too damn close for my tastes.

when terrorists make a career of being "victims" for 70 years, it might be hard to convince them to give up those careers.
...especially when they get more money acting like victims than they could earn honestly by actually working.

I'd sure like to see a carpet-bombing campaign take place BY the Israeli's, AGAINST the palaterrorists.

Start with TOT for the area that the rockets are being launched from, then gradually work your way outward in concentric circles. Not unlike the ripples from a stone thrown into a calm pond.

Then, and only then, will things be 'calm' in the area again. And, let that be a lesson to any other aggressor nation (U.S. take note) that THIS is what happens when you cross the line.

I specify the U.S. because there was once, long ago, the premise that THEY had the ability AND the fortitude to do such. Alas.... they have voted themselves to be minimalistic and of 'fraught-leadership' so-as-to ingratiate themselves with the French, Germans, Belgians, Italians, and Armenians and any other WORLD LEADERS who can 'lead the way'.

If only someone had the BALLS and the BRAINS to actually do something. As opposed to 'lets give money and support to the terrorists.......'

Shameful.
March 10(?) 1945... LeMay burned out 16 square miles of Tokyo. In one night. WIthin 3 days he had burned out 31 square miles of a couple more cities. With WW2 technology. Admittedly, the Japanese cities were made of paper, not mud.

But we also have 75 more years of tech behind us.

Gaza Strip is about 140 square miles. Can raze that in a matter of days and turn it into a new airport or a Go-Kart Track or a nice ELR shooting range to train Israeli Snipers or encourage ELR tourism or something useful.

At this point, no quarter. Have AOC and Kerry move in for the festivities!

Sirhr

Last edited:
King David hotel bombing, just saying.
when terrorists make a career of being "victims" for 70 years, it might be hard to convince them to give up those careers.
...especially when they get more money acting like victims than they could earn honestly by actually working.

Biden has no shame, no shame whatsoever. Agrees to send $10,000,000 to Palestine on Thursday. Yes, that's AFTER this conflict started.

Back in the old America with First Amendment rights that would be a reason to protest.

• Sad
Reactions: Sandhog308