• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Issues with app on Android

mzvarner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2013
Spokane, WA
I tried a search on the forum and Google for a solution without luck. I also reset my settings in the app, and restarted my phone.

When using the Android app, when I open a forum it jumps to the bottom of the thread. These can be new, unviewed threads or stuff I know I have looked through.

Also when scrolling, its almost like the forum gets "stuck" about 3/4 down the page and the screen "jumps".

I have the same issue.
I used to have "pages" instead of it endlessly scrolling. I want the pages back.
Now I scroll to the bottom of the page and it should keep endlessly scrolling but it just jumps me back up. So I can only view page 1 of any subforum

Android - buy sell forum, for example, scroll down about 15 entries or so, and app starts to constantly refresh bottom 2 visible entries. Cannot scroll past, bounces back to same location and continues endless last two visible entry refresh. Happens all the time.

Reactions: seansmd
Android - buy sell forum, for example, scroll down about 15 entries or so, and app starts to constantly refresh bottom 2 visible entries. Cannot scroll past, bounces back to same location and continues endless last two visible entry refresh. Happens all the time.
Yup