• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s 2024 now but never forget what they did to us!!

is no little step to take, but I do think there was a time back in the early 1760's that people sitting around in a bar, BS'ing like we are here and the same topics are coming up.
why you think they are trying to censor internet discussions along with intercepting all communication?

Why you think they banned gatherings and stuff like bars during the hoax virus ?

The outbreak of Monkey Pox was supposed to be the next pandemic but, as time went by, there were only infections of that in homosexual males and there are just not enough butt pirates to create a big problem.
No they would have ran with it.

But children and dogs in gay households were getting it.

It’s only spread by sexual contact.

Freaks.

Screenshot_20240106-145136~2.png

And the day after the election was stolen they said that the vax was ready and they were all in on how great it was.

I was prohibited to enter my own business because I violated the stay at home order and remained open in order to feed my family and pay my mortgage.

View attachment 8315318
Once again. Fuck the Police.

You people that still support them must have Stockholm syndrome

It’s just a few bad apples right

D28512D4-D2A0-4DE7-B95A-B49FEFFEE024.png

No it’s f ing all of them

You are welcome to Recognize humor and a joke at a guy I like most the time. Instead of getting ruffled like a boomer’s first day on the internet.
:rolleyes:

If it actually came across to the unwashed masses as real humor, it seems like you wouldn’t respond all pissy like.

And, I guess I don’t have any idea what the relevance of your “Boomer” comment is. Am I supposed to be all pissed off or something about it ?

If you are indeed a friend of Bender, then I shall recognize your humor and back off…..

Reactions: Infidel4life11
View attachment 8315999

And the day after the election was stolen they said that the vax was ready and they were all in on how great it was.
The very second when I moved from "vaccine neutral" to " vaccine hesitant". After the fuckshow of the following 6 months, the illness, death, and especially the medical/political/social tyranny, the real answer was clear. The last 2 years' revelations have made the answer clear to anyone who's not asleep. Or part of the agenda.

:rolleyes:

If it actually came across to the unwashed masses as real humor, it seems like you wouldn’t respond all pissy like.

And, I guess I don’t have any idea what the relevance of your “Boomer” comment is. Am I supposed to be all pissed off or something about it ?
I was going to say “instead of being offended like a bearded lady standing in front of a women only bathroom sign” but thought the boomer comment was more PC. If you could hear the tone you’d realize the jape. Alas my sarcasm is too advanced for most.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
I was going to say “instead of being offended like a bearded lady stand in front of women only bathroom sign” but thought the boomer comment was more PC. If you could hear the tone you’d realize the jape. Alas my sarcasm is too advanced for most.
OK......Uncle, you got me :ROFLMAO:

Seems like we're among friends here (y)

I have done that a few times, in the past. They surely get pissed when you question their title & wallpaper. One woman (so called) Dr got so mad the spittle was all over the floor. It did not take 1 minute to know she was FOS and three days later they fired her ass. I never blindly trust any title.
She was impersonating as a doctor ? :unsure: :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: JR_77 and DuneBoer
She was impersonating as a doctor ? :unsure: :eek:
Yes all her quals were fake as fuck. They really tightened up their vetting processes after that. I use a doc in the box & the two I see all the time were out & it was just a routine checkup. So I thought no one can dick that up, but she did in spades. She had all my info in front of her and started asking what I thought were std questions at first. It went to shit real quick, and later that day my normal quack called and I had to explain it all to him. The next time I went in her photo was missing & I ask one of the girls I've known for years upon years, & she told me they fired her when they questioned other patients, she so called treated.

Yes all her quals were fake as fuck. They really tightened up their vetting processes after that. I use a doc in the box & the two I see all the time were out & it was just a routine checkup. So I thought no one can dick that up, but she did in spades. She had all my info in front of her and started asking what I thought were std questions at first. It went to shit real quick, and later that day my normal quack called and I had to explain it all to him. The next time I went in her photo was missing & I ask one of the girls I've known for years upon years, & she told me they fired her when they questioned other patients, she so called treated.
Wow ! :eek:

Another reason to completely/totally/blindly trust the medical profession........ :rolleyes:

American Jews. I just don't get it. Time to choose sides or sides will be chosen for you.

View attachment 8316630
Maybe that has another meaning???

I freed a turd this morning. Ive seen a pedo walk by a guy on a payphone, and the guy on the payphone freed the pedo from cops, trial, and jail.

Drugs "free" druggies from the troubles of life all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
In a real insurrection, the government mem would be swinging from trees while their buddies are chasing ghosts

Anyone who thinks that a successful insurrection is going to be waged like this is an idiot:
View attachment 8315331

A real insurrection is waged like this
View attachment 8315338

IMHO,

It goes back to this country having it so easy for so long.

Stop and think an the last really bad time on American soil. Great Depression.....nope, don't seem to remember seeing people dead by the thousands laying in the streets. Civil War, ok, that sound like the last real bad time for America. 1865. You might extend it a year after that, you might even make a case for a couple years, but as a country as a whole, the Civil War. Know anyone that was in the civil war, ever talk to them. Nope too long ago, those first hand accounts are long gone.

Americans have ZERO idea what a REAL ___________ looks like. They have nothing to put it in a frame of reference.

So as no one really knows what it is like. A few do, but those are very few. Very easy to shout down.

Don't worry, I think the day is closing in.

Eh, had a good video on it, but YT has made it hard to find.

Reactions: gigamortis
I can never decide if when they put out stuff like this it is to warn us, preprogram acceptance, rub it in our faces, or a little bit of everything.

You have to take a moment and step back and think about who is actually behind all this.
The people in actual control, the Global Elites who are pushing this stuff are people who know there is a God and have made a decision to defy His will and serve the illuminated one instead and as such they are a full part of glorying in their evil, corruption and the destruction of humanity.

Most of them and going down to the lower ranks are all diabolical narcissists.
What gives them the most perverse joy?

Telling people all the evil they are about to do and rubbing it in their faces and taunting them that there is nothing they can do.
Doing the evil and daring anyone to actually try to stop them and watching them all just "obey the law"

So there are many parts of this.

First there is the whole thing of conditioning the public to slowly accept it (much like with the rise of homosexual tyranny).
Then there is the perverse joy of openly saying what you are about to do and watching nobody be able to stop you.
Then there is the backup plan, if anyone actually tries to say things and wake the sheeple up, the mouthpieces can just say you are nuts and just repeating stuff from a fictional movie and all the sheeple continue on their way to the slaughterhouse.

Once you understand who you are actually dealing with and their motives, it becomes easier to understand the why of all the sometimes horrible, sometimes seemingly crazy things they do.