• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It’s No Wonder Recruitment is Down: Sexually Deviant O-6

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    Along with everything else going on in the military it’s no wonder people are reluctant to enlist. I wouldn’t recommend today’s military to my worst enemy.

If this creep was ever a POW he would probably enjoy all the torture the enemy would give him.

E32CA3E2-8813-41A6-A4BC-650E10692124.jpeg

I thought this was a joke when I first saw it.

Here's another article on the perverted asshole. I must have led a sheltered life because I thought I've heard everything till this.

From the article:

"Some guys feel like they turn into an animal when they have sex. But if you watched season 2 of Netflix’s BDSM show, Bonding, then you know others prefer to dress up as an animal when they do it. Puppy play (a.k.a pup play) is a form of consensual, adult role-play popular in the gay leather community, where people dress up and embody the characteristics of a dog. Often, these so-called “pups” wear a leather dog mask and a tail, usually in the form of a butt plug. They walk around on all fours, bark, and sometimes eat and drink from a bowl."

Also from the article:

"In the same vain, we probably wouldn’t have noted this Army colonel’s retirement, but we’re trying to normalize pup play and hopefully introduce it to children’s reading programs."

And you thought drag queen story time was bad.

Put a shock collar on that asshole and crank it up to 10. Zap the hell out of him, till he can't squeal anymore. Then ask him how he likes to be treated like a dog. Then send to the pound. Then when nobody adopts him it's time to go.

Better yet, tie him to a stake in Montana and use him for wolf bait. No, scratch that. I couldn't do that to a wolf. Take him to the vet so he can be neutered.

Also realize this. All US military officers must pass a National Agency Check in order to receive at least a secret security clearance. It's no surprise that he got one when you see who's running the government and military.

Here's another article on the perverted asshole. I must have led a sheltered life because I thought I've heard everything till this.

Put a shock collar on that asshole and crank it up to 10. Zap the hell out of him, till he can't squeal anymore. Then ask him how he likes to be treated like a dog. Then send to the pound. Then when nobody adopts him it's time to go.

Better yet, tie him to a stake in Montana and use him for wolf bait. No, scratch that. I couldn't do that to a wolf. Take him to the vet so he can be neutered.

I'm guessing you must be really sheltered.
    This is simply another sexual fetish that many consenting adults choose to engage in.

It sounds like you have one of the darker sexual fetishes of wanting to torture and mutilate folks, don't worry there's a whole community of folks that share your fetish and plenty of willing subjects.
    (Your torture ideas aren't unique BTW plenty of fetish pictures and videos out there of folks doing that stuff and way more creative as well).

This is simply another sexual fetish that many consenting adults choose to engage in.

It sounds like you have one of the darker sexual fetishes of wanting to torture and mutilate folks, don't worry there's a whole community of folks that share your fetish and plenty of willing subjects.
    (Your torture ideas aren't unique BTW plenty of fetish pictures and videos out there of folks doing that stuff and way more creative as well).

No fetish here. So let’s keep it simple and bring back stoning.

Who would fight for a Nation that would leave you behind on the battlefield unless you need gender reassignment surgery. In all of history since the beginning of time have you ever seen a army of woke transexuals conquer anyone .........

Reactions: 10ring'r and XP1K

James Jones wrote the Thin Red Line and From Here to Eternity based on his WWII experiences....there is a lot of gayola in both books and I have no doubt it was based on life witnessed experience.

So kink has always been a fact of life.

Does it need to be normalized in a culture based on discipline and uniformity knowing it will cause division and insubordination.

Once upon a time there was shame.....no more.

Who would fight for a Nation that would leave you behind on the battlefield unless you need gender reassignment surgery. In all of history since the beginning of time have you ever seen a army of woke transexuals conquer anyone .........

Transgender is kind of a modern invention for the ancient art of being a drag queen, except with a typical modern twist of throwing in mental illness of thinking you actually are a woman instead of a drag queen.

That being said, the Greeks did a pretty good job of conquering a good part of their world while having sex with your buddies.

Transgender is kind of a modern invention for the ancient art of being a drag queen, except with a typical modern twist of throwing in mental illness of thinking you actually are a woman instead of a drag queen.

That being said, the Greeks did a pretty good job of conquering a good part of their world while having sex with your buddies.

Sodom and Gomorrah​

Once upon a time there was shame.....no more.

It's not so much about shame, it's rather about these days if you can claim to be anything "different" or "fringe" or "not normal" it's a big virtue signaling deal and you can claim to be so much better than everybody else by simple virtue of that your kink is a bit different than everybody else's.

Back in the day you kind of kept your sexual proclivities for your home or your private clubs or your private life.
    Today it's in fashion to trumpet it to the whole world for the empty minds to cheer you because they want to be seen as evolved.
    (unless you happen to just like plain vanilla heterosexual, monogamous sex, then of course keep that under wraps)

Reactions: pmclaine
    Go woke,go broke. The same is true for the DoD.

You would think so, but that's not actually the reason in my opinion.
    The military, just like the police are being systematically purged of anyone that is "traditional" or "right wing".

The primary job of the military in a communist dictatorship (and actually the primary job of the military in much of the world) is domestic oppression.
    It's well known that a "certain type" of person with "certain proclivities" are very willing to "just follow orders" and brutally oppress the "Normals" who they despise or hate.

All you have to do is just open your eyes and listen to what those who hate us are openly saying they are doing to do to us and how they are doing to do it and it all falls into place. Once again the good folks are way behind the curve, they are busy complaining about "sexual deviants" in the military but missing the point that the military is being completely purged of anyone that is not dedicated to the left wing woke doctrine. And it doesn't take too much to figure out what the left wing communist tyrants will do once they have that completed.

“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.”
    ― Alexander Fraser Tytler

The time line seems about right and currently government promising everything under the sun for free and forgiving debt.

Reactions: Dunraven and Rich4
    Sexual deviants, pedophiles and other perverts are basically the core of the modern military anymore. Why would a young person want to be ass-raped or constantly groomed by a 50y/o pervert who spends his time sucking cocks in truck stop restrooms when he is not a battalion commander.

It's bad enough when your drill instructor is a luggage stealing tranny who requires you to offer up your ass virginity to pass training. Then you are out among the sodomites, gangsters and meth-billy riff raff that fills the ranks of our nation's defenders. The murder rates on some bases are higher than most Democrat led cities. And worst of all, some ghetto rat kills you and they simply fucking call you a deserter and do not even bother to investigate your death. Hell when they went looking for one single raped, murdered, dismembered and incinerated Hispanic girl a year ago they kept finding horrors and bodies that didn't even know about.

The Navy has started taking motherfuckers with an ASVAB score of 10!!!!!! How fucking stupid is that? It's something in the 50-70 IQ range, which while high for a Democrat is literally considered a full blown fucking idiot on a good day. Imagine someone to fucking stupid to mop bathrooms at McDonald's driving an aircraft carrier or preparing food for thousands with hands he just used to pull corn out of his own shit while he danced around the Captain's office in a fucking puppy mask.

We are doomed.

Sexual deviants, pedophiles and other perverts are basically the core of the modern military anymore. Why would a young person want to be ass-raped or constantly groomed by a 50y/o pervert who spends his time sucking cocks in truck stop restrooms when he is not a battalion commander.

It's bad enough when your drill instructor is a luggage stealing tranny who requires you to offer up your ass virginity to pass training. Then you are out among the sodomites, gangsters and meth-billy riff raff that fills the ranks of our nation's defenders. The murder rates on some bases are higher than most Democrat led cities. And worst of all, some ghetto rat kills you and they simply fucking call you a deserter and do not even bother to investigate your death. Hell when they went looking for one single raped, murdered, dismembered and incinerated Hispanic girl a year ago they kept finding horrors and bodies that didn't even know about.

The Navy has started taking motherfuckers with an ASVAB score of 10!!!!!! How fucking stupid is that? It's something in the 50-70 IQ range, which while high for a Democrat is literally considered a full blown fucking idiot on a good day. Imagine someone to fucking stupid to mop bathrooms at McDonald's driving an aircraft carrier or preparing food for thousands with hands he just used to pull corn out of his own shit while he danced around the Captain's office in a fucking puppy mask.

We are doomed.
    So did you pass boot camp?

• Haha
    Reactions: Redmanss

We are doomed.
    You could just say “at Fort Hood”

• Haha
    Reactions: Bigfatcock
    Side note-

“Rearing” I don’t think ass fucking is what that word is supposed to mean...😆

• Haha
    Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Depravity or bedroom fetish that's to each their own, whatever, but when you have a LTC banging a CPT in his own command and it's both known and accepted, there's a fucking problem.

The issue of lax officer accountability has exponentially amplified since I last wore a uniform, from the JCS to the platoon level. We need look no further than the fall of Kabul to see that staring us right in our face, and little tidbits like this to prove not a damn thing has changed.

Reactions: Bender
    That's disgusting. What we accept in our families and homes is what we accept in society. We started accepting this as a society and now this is the Army we have. I liked it better when fags kept their fagotry behind their private and closed doors and knew it was a bad idea to show it in public.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote