• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It gets better and better....

Doc68

I'm an asshole....
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2014
    USA
    This will happen all over, Governors will be granted the same immunity for violating our constitutional rights.

This will happen all over, Governors will be granted the same immunity for violating our constitutional rights.
    You mean granted immunity for premeditated murder . Corona kills people over 65 . The nursing homes declared no more visitors and implemented srict procedures to prevent Corona cases . Cuomo , Murphy and Wolf either were aware of their state Health Director/Secretary ordering the nurs8ng h9mes to take Covid patients or odered it themselves . If one knows that their actions will cause death and acts anyway killing thousands that's murder . Hmmm Joe Stalin would be proud .

Unfortunately I think you will see this all over. I have lost faith in our Government!

Reactions: Aries256
    You mean granted immunity for premeditated murder . Corona kills people over 65 . The nursing homes declared no more visitors and implemented srict procedures to prevent Corona cases . Cuomo , Murphy and Wolf either were aware of their state Health Director/Secretary ordering the nurs8ng h9mes to take Covid patients or odered it themselves . If one knows that their actions will cause death and acts anyway killing thousands that's murder . Hmmm Joe Stalin would be proud .
    Sad thing is no one cares unless the loved one was related to them, or it didn't effect them.

People are selfish

• Angry
    Reactions: Mwalex
    If the DemoRats have their way there will be buses sent to pick us up for the "vaccination and safety" of all. Maybe get a number also but hopefully not.

Makes perfect sense. the older folks are the ones getting the most Social Security, retirement, etc. Kill them off and there is more to pilfer.

You mean granted immunity for premeditated murder . Corona kills people over 65 . The nursing homes declared no more visitors and implemented srict procedures to prevent Corona cases . Cuomo , Murphy and Wolf either were aware of their state Health Director/Secretary ordering the nurs8ng h9mes to take Covid patients or odered it themselves .

But WHY did the people running the nursing homes comply?

THEY are just as fucking guilty. Just following orders leads to this:
    1590666378740.png

Sad thing is no one cares unless the loved one was related to them, or it didn't effect them.

People are selfish

Some of us are still angry. It's not just the nursing homes.
    Put mom or dad in hospice home for the final few days because of cancer, bc you have no other choice,
    THEN find out "THE HOSPITAL" is sending late stage Covid peeples there to clear THEIR rooms, and you cant be with Mom or Dad....
    Just like being locked out of the nursing home Grandma is dieing in of covid she got in there,
    Or locked out of the hospital while your covid family member dies in there.
    Be given a video of the end where a health care worker sits with your loved one as they pass on.

And you sit with your best friend as he watches the video of his mom dieing....
    And you watch his daughter, your God-daughter dissentigrate....

That's a very hopeless feeling.
    Yes. I am angry. Very.

Put mom or dad in hospice home for the final few days because of cancer, bc you have no other choice,
    THEN find out "THE HOSPITAL" is sending late stage Covid peeples there to clear THEIR rooms, and you cant be with Mom or Dad....
    Just like being locked out of the nursing home Grandma is dieing in of covid she got in there,
    Be given a video of the end where a health care worker sits with your loved one as they pass on.

Yes. I am angry. Very.
    I get it believe me.
    Assholes like Cuomo doesn't give a rats ass about anyone unless they're related to him.
    They are all the same, total pieces of shit

It make you want to take the guy and stuff his head in the toliet

I get it believe me.
    Assholes like Cuomo doesn't give a rats ass about anyone unless they're related to him.
    They are all the same, total pieces of shit

It make you want to take the guy and stuff his head in the toliet

Restrain the asshole, pour gas on him, and throw paper matches at him until one catches....
    Ahhhhh..........
    I am soooo f'ing angry.

Watching them, watch the video, I'm still trying to deal with. Not sure how that's going to end yet. Friends mom was my babysitter, Sunday school teacher, and almost my mother in law. Best friend handled the video better than his sisters.

Cuomo needs to crash into a parked fuel truck and slowly burn to the end trapped and cant get out, begging for help. And that's too nice a way for him to go.
    Imho....

And, twice in my life, I have seen trapped and burn, ....... .

Last edited:

View attachment 7337866

Why did they comply? Because it was profitable:

"... COVID-19 patients can bring in upward of $800 per day, according to nursing home administrators and medical directors interviewed by The Times.

By contrast, facilities collect as little as $200 per day for long-term patients with dementia..."

That's why we haven't seen any long-term care facility executives showing up on cable news to blow the whistle - they are too busy lining their pockets.

Fuck this industry, fuck the politicians that made these policies, and fuck the idea of granting legal immunity to this group of bottom-feeding assholes.

This will get challenged in court. There's no way this holds up.

He will get re-elected. Libs only care about what they say, what they do is not important. JMHO

Why did they comply? Because it was profitable:

"... COVID-19 patients can bring in upward of $800 per day, according to nursing home administrators and medical directors interviewed by The Times.

By contrast, facilities collect as little as $200 per day for long-term patients with dementia..."

That's why we haven't seen any long-term care facility executives showing up on cable news to blow the whistle - they are too busy lining their pockets.

Fuck this industry, fuck the politicians that made these policies, and fuck the idea of granting legal immunity to this group of bottom-feeding assholes.
    Some states were paying nursing homes an additional $5000 to take China virus patients. Pennsylvania is one if my memory serves me.

View attachment 7337866
    They were following the mandate set by their Governor. It would have been illegal for them not to comply. It’s the same reason business owners shut down and bankrupted themselves. In both cases mentioned they shouldn’t have complied. The first cost lives, and the second livelihoods and yet nobody did anything.

Some states were paying nursing homes an additional $5000 to take China virus patients. Pennsylvania is one if my memory serves me.

They were following the mandate set by their Governor. It would have been illegal for them not to comply. It’s the same reason business owners shut down and bankrupted themselves. In both cases mentioned they shouldn’t have complied. The first cost lives, and the second livelihoods and yet nobody did anything.

and yet that transvestite freak in PA took it's own mother out of the nursing home before flooding them with COVID patients.

It is legal because the republic is gone, and the law is what they, the ruling class, say it is.this is thanks to several generations of laziness and complacency

Trump said that he was going to drain the swamp. Everyone knows that he could not do it alone. They called him a Nazi dictator and he refused to take the authority that they wanted to give him. He saw their plans and did what is Constitutional. He let the republic operate as designed. Individual states control their locality because one size does not fit all.
    Now those tyrants have been exposed for what they are. It's time for you and me to back up his promises to drain the swamp by voting the trash out.
    He will get re-elected. Libs only care about what they say, what they do is not important. JMHO

Yes. I am angry. Very.

That's enough for me to clear out my affairs and go hunting