• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It is just me that thinks? --- "Civil War a'Coming?" Ammo up

Anyone who romanticizes a new American Civil War either hasn’t really thought it through entirely (most likely) or is a sociopath.

Only as an absolute last resort should we entertain any such thing. We’re FAR away from that point today.
No disagreement here. That's kind of my point earlier as well. All these African countries and Yugoslavia (Balkans) have had massive civil wars. Most of the ones in Africa have lasted for decades and really their whole form of government is "civil war."

However, what will happen if Trump does win? How many riots? Cities burning? And if Biden wins, how fast will the money leave this country and go to Caymans or Swiss banks? As Ross Perot said "That giant sucking sound" is the money being pulled out of the USA. It'll be like France or Italy without the fine food (well, BBQ hopefully will survive). I deeply fear that there are groups on both sides (left and right) as you say "romanticizing" this and yes they are sociopaths...look no farther than some elected officials. What I think people don't realize is how fast this "disease against The Constitution and Bill of Rights" can metastasize into deed, not just word. In my opinion, it can happen a heck of a lot faster than people think. Liberty is under fire 100% of the time at 100% full force by people who don't value liberty.

No ammo to be found and no components to load my own. I'm still well stocked but can't shoot or train much more without running short.

Still have a months worth of 6.5CM and then it's shitsville...plenty of 9mm and components but it's scary burning ammo training with no hope of replenishment. God forbid Biden wins in November.

VooDoo
?????

SG Ammo has plenty to sell.
It’s all $100 more per 1000 rounds, but they ship thousands and thousands of rounds per day.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
It can happen here.
Be prepared for Commie Dems to take the White House, House and Senate.
If that happens you better be ready for a shooting war.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think it will be so soon? I’m prepared but after seezing what war can do firsthand, I don’t want any such thing on my home soil. I also don’t think anything will happen if they win it all back in Nov. People are lazy and until they don’t have food, can’t get out and roam, can’t watch TV, get on the net and so on, they aren’t going to push for change. Now, if all of those things become unavailable then yeah we better look out. Then people from all sides will wake up and react. History shows laziness and complacency. Nothing has happened to this point, why Nov, even if they do win it all??

If it does happen I suspect it will be because people are so polarized politically that neither side is likely to concede and then it will turn into a legal battle of epic proportions and people will have to decide how far they are going to take it. That might happen, especially knowing the Dems are going to cheat their ass off.

We will see. I’m as prepared and unprepared as one can be. Out if curiosity, what type of Ammo are all you guys hoarding? I have my guesses but I’m curious. Remember, anything is effective if the shot is placed in the right location. :)

I'm not sure if it's a serious possibility, but I'm wondering:

If you were to assume that Trump has been putting the squeeze on the Chinese government pretty hard and they are badly worried, doing anything they can do derail Trump, possibly even having something to do with trying to make the Covid thing worse for everyone, or influence the whole domestic instability business.

What would be the chances that if Trump wins re-election, the Chinese get pretty scared of their economy imploding and the government with it & decide to try the failed playbook of the Japanese from the start of WWII, hoping this time they succeed because we seem weak and unwilling to do the hard things?

Possibly even with help from the Russians who might assist indirectly with pulling out all their hacking tricks and trying to cripple as much of the networking as they can and a few EMP toys etc.?

Trust me, there have been some pretty smart people discussing such things. 😉😎

https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-secret-speech-of-general-chi-haotian/

For those that have never read this - it is a must read.

Chi Haotian was the defense minister of China from 1993-2003. He was also vice chairman of the Chinese Communist Party’s Central Military Commission. He delivered the following speech to a select group of high level party cadres.

As explained in Gen. Chi’s speech, the Chinese Communist Party’s intention is to militarily defeat, occupy, and colonize the United States. This plan has been confirmed by a Russian defector source who worked in China and had information about a joint Sino-Russian plan to invade North America. This plan was drawn up in 1992, after the fall of the Soviet Union. The division of spoils was described thus: “Russia would get Alaska and parts of Canada. China would get the lower 48 states, with other countries invited in for ‘looting rights.’”

The speech was translated into English and first published by the EPOCH TIMES in 2005.

Spoiler: they intend to kill 100 - 200 million of us with Bio agents.

Now - since gain of function testing is specifically about transmission to humans - why is Dr Faucci giving the lab in Wuhan million$ to do gain of function testing? Why is the NIH partnering with China to make bio weapons?

Last edited:
https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-secret-speech-of-general-chi-haotian/

For those that have never read this - it is a must read.

Chi Haotian was the defense minister of China from 1993-2003. He was also vice chairman of the Chinese Communist Party’s Central Military Commission. He delivered the following speech to a select group of high level party cadres.

As explained in Gen. Chi’s speech, the Chinese Communist Party’s intention is to militarily defeat, occupy, and colonize the United States. This plan has been confirmed by a Russian defector source who worked in China and had information about a joint Sino-Russian plan to invade North America. This plan was drawn up in 1992, after the fall of the Soviet Union. The division of spoils was described thus: “Russia would get Alaska and parts of Canada. China would get the lower 48 states, with other countries invited in for ‘looting rights.’”

The speech was translated into English and first published by the EPOCH TIMES in 2005.

Buahahaha. They stupid. Let them try it. That might be exactly what we need to unite everyone in this country.

Reactions: Yells01
No ammo to be found and no components to load my own. I'm still well stocked but can't shoot or train much more without running short.

Still have a months worth of 6.5CM and then it's shitsville...plenty of 9mm and components but it's scary burning ammo training with no hope of replenishment. God forbid Biden wins in November.

VooDoo
I hear you. I blew some rounds down range this weekend and was like...hmmm...this is a break-in test so it needs to be done; but I'm going to have to cut back and just "maintain" proficiency, not necessarily gain much. Ammo was creeping up with COVID, but the riots have sucked normal stock dry and now we're into the other side of supply and demand. Buying now is sucking the hind teet.

The POSITIVE aspect to all this is that the last 3 months guns have been flying out the door faster than ever, even under barry hussein obama. Does anybody really think people are just going to give up all these newly purchased arms? They're not all handguns either. One can hope they'll vote for the 2nd Amendment as well. We can hope Trump gets re-elected and puts at least one or two HARD CORE Originalists on SCOTUS - in the ilk of Scalia and Thomas who for the most part I agreed with; but not always. That one female jurist (Amy Coney Barrett) seems to be pretty originalist in nature and I'm sure there are others. RBG is sure to kick off in the next 4 years and we have to have somebody willing to go up against old mr. turncoat.

Buahahaha. They stupid. Let them try it. That might be exactly what we need to unite everyone in this country.

Who is they, and does it include Faucci and Gates?

Have you noted all of the US Universities and labs that have been shown to be in partnership with China's 1000 Talents program, or the theft of tech / viruses out of labs in the US and Canada?

The speech is well worth the time.

Last edited:
Federal HST 147gr
Federal FliteControl 00 Buck
Federal Truball 1oz. Slugs
Federal Gold Medal Match 168gr and 175gr

seems like i am a federal fanboy.
perhaps that is true. but works for me.

Save ammo: dry fire! Kids and wife out the house, clear weapon dry fire in different postions. Snapping in will help develop trigger control, you’ll see your optics or sight post move or jerk if you pull shots. I know it’s not run and gun or speed drill but it will still help with natural point of aim and muscle memory.
I have a 10,000 square foot business, might get a few buddies together and just run impromtu drills, then observe each other. Make sure no sweeps were made, if we used best cover, firing points etc. Time doing this is better sitting on our asses??

Reactions: Doc68
I know, they’ll send the Antifa brown shirts with their skateboards.
Bwahahahahahahahaha

Hopefully... they don't get close enough to use their skateboard. At least that's my intention. Even I could still poke a lethal hole at 100 yards.

29708836-8429369-image-m-95_1592390516402.jpg

Who is they, and does it include Faucci and Gates?

Have you noted all of the US Universities and labs that have been shown to be in partnership with China's 1000 Talents program, or the theft of tech / viruses out of labs in the US and Canada?

The speech is well worth the time.
Yup, one of my old professors who, btw, was awful as a professo was busted just recently. Somebody told me he wanted to get back at the Good Old Boy network at the university....whatever...send him to the general population of a hardened criminal facility - he's a traitor and knows it. Don't care if he's in his 60s....don't have the time, don't do the crime. They'd better not let these folks out of it either. People who are knowingly spying for a foreign country and traitors need actual jail time or death (depending on level of treachery per the penal code). I'm still not sure why Aldrich Ames and Robert Hanson are still allowed to walk the Earth.

Everybody wants to be a gangster until its time to do gangster shit.

Remember, thats the side that:

- Uses hoodrat tactics of only going around causing/finding trouble in larger groups. As soon as something that wasn't in 'Plan A' happens, the morale vanishes and they flee. It's been known forever, but there's actual video proof on it in just the last few weeks where they have numbers and are aggressive, yet the second someone gets shot or something happens, they run like a bunch of bitches.

- Is under the impression that 'someone should do something about this' but its never actually them that they think of doing it.

- Are rife with people with mental disorders and multiple tribal sub classes within them that can't even agree with each other about whose feelings are more important.

- Are feelings based and for the most part have always received a participation trophy and have never had any real consequences for being total failures at life.

- Have no actual firsthand knowledge of anything without the use of google or youtube. Nonexistant problem solving skills.

- Visualize what combat would be via wet dreams and video games.

I've never seen a 'group' where the tactic of eliminating the true belivers would completely destroy via attrition, the rest of their 'force'.
Isolate the ferals into one controlled area, set off some triggers that get em to turn on each other.

Hopefully... they don't get close enough to use their skateboard. At least that's my intention. Even I could still poke a lethal hole at 100 yards.

View attachment 7353392
Dude...you are TOTALLY missing the point of this picture. It's to show that the ANTIFA faction have YOUR best interest at heart. Look, she's wearing a mask for YOUR protection (after all, the mask is for other's protection since those flimsy things don't prevent inhalation of viruses). At least he wouldn't have died of COVID causes had that skateboard cracked his noggin.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Isolate the ferals into one controlled area, set off some triggers that get em to turn on each other.
You mean like making somebody's laptop disappear out of thin air like David Copperfield?

Everybody wants to be a gangster until its time to do gangster shit.

Remember, thats the side that:

- Uses hoodrat tactics of only going around causing/finding trouble in larger groups. As soon as something that wasn't in 'Plan A' happens, the morale vanishes and they flee. It's been known forever, but there's actual video proof on it in just the last few weeks where they have numbers and are aggressive, yet the second someone gets shot or something happens, they run like a bunch of bitches.

- Is under the impression that 'someone should do something about this' but its never actually them that they think of doing it.

- Are rife with people with mental disorders and multiple tribal sub classes within them that can't even agree with each other about whose feelings are more important.

- Are feelings based and for the most part have always received a participation trophy and have never had any real consequences for being total failures at life.

- Have no actual firsthand knowledge of anything without the use of google or youtube. Nonexistant problem solving skills.

- Visualize what combat would be via wet dreams and video games.

I've never seen a 'group' where the tactic of eliminating the true belivers would completely destroy via attrition, the rest of their 'force'.

that’s a lot of words that just say “we haven’t played cowboys and liberals yet”

Chopaz, some one should infiltrate the groups and figure a way to turn them on each other. Like a multiple termination of the groups. Like steal shit and stick it in one of the other camps, have them take each other out. After all they are tribal.

Reactions: Aries256
Where I live in western Oklahoma is a desert in the summer. a arctic tundra in the winter, and the most tornadic activity on the planet in the spring. there’s 6 weeks of decent weather In the fall thanks to the football gods. And then ya got little Dixie (lol basically redneck Vietnam)on the eastern side of the state. Most of us would be put out of our misery if ya killed us. But god damn we like to fight.

To best sum it up. one of the few local liberals (a California transplant) put on A Facebook post during the first week of covid quarantine. Wtf there’s been non stop gunfire around the clock. do these rednecks think there gonna do shoot a disease. Yes mamm That’s exactly what we’re gonna do.

If civil war comes? Knowing who the enemy is will be harder than it was in Vietnam. Sometimes it will be easy, like when being attacked. Most times it will be hard. Killing the enemy will be easy, but killing people who may or may not be the enemy will be hard. We are not cold blooded murderers.

The high note is 80 percent or more of us will be good. They are outnumbered. But a few sneaky bastards can do a lot of damage. Iraq and Afghanistan are good examples.

That’s why you make a mental list From your local social media. At least know who’s closest in your circles and who the people they know are. If you don’t think the other side isn’t or hasn’t done this. Your crazy. one of the first things commies do is make list. and probably have been for years.

I guarantee if this gets bad data list of Conservative social media post, will get dumped. They will know who’s who. We won’t have the big tech advantage.

If civil war comes? Knowing who the enemy is will be harder than it was in Vietnam. Sometimes it will be easy, like when being attacked. Most times it will be hard. Killing the enemy will be easy, but killing people who may or may not be the enemy will be hard. We are not cold blooded murderers.

The high note is 80 percent or more of us will be good. They are outnumbered. But a few sneaky bastards can do a lot of damage. Iraq and Afghanistan are good examples.

possibly similar but there was a huge Muslim population. At the time most westerners were not aware to the level of their insanity (I was).

Any conflict with large Muslim influences or participation is a different animal.
I feel you, but you got that a bit wrong.

If we ignore the foreign islamic fighters that were brought in (yeah they were fucked in their head and nobody even understood their language, avoided them), the picture is not that clear.

I know bosnians. Worked with some guys that have seen combat. Real combat, shrapnel from milling in mortar rounds flying around them. Shit storm all around them, nowhere to go.

You have to understand the reallity. Every village down there is it’s own story.

In one town someone named Popović is a muslim in the neighbour town someone with the same name is an ortodox christian, serb.
officer of the muslim unit of a guy I know was a serb (read that twice) !

When shit hits the fan and they start recruiting, not many groups give much of a fuck what you are.
You are either with them or against.

Local patriotism also starts playing a huge role in the chaos. You can trust your childhood friend democrat from around the block, even if he is a total asshole.

Can you trust a republican from another town you juts met just because he shares a common view ? Good luck.

Reactions: brianf
I feel you, but you got that a bit wrong.

If we ignore the foreign islamic fighters that were brought in (yeah they were fucked in their head and nobody even understood their language, avoided them), the picture is not that clear.

I know bosnians. Worked with some guys that have seen combat. Real combat, shrapnel from milling in mortar rounds flying around them. Shit storm all around them, nowhere to go.

You have to understand the reallity. Every village down there is it’s own story.

In one town someone named Popović is a muslim in the neighbour town someone with the same name is an ortodox christian, serb.
officer of the muslim unit of a guy I know was a serb (read that twice) !

When shit hits the fan and they start recruiting, not many groups give much of a fuck what you are.
You are either with them or against.

Local patriotism also starts playing a huge role in the chaos. You can trust your childhood friend democrat from around the block, even if he is a total asshole.

Can you trust a republican from another town you juts met just because he shares a common view ? Good luck.
Fuck I have trouble trusting anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Where I live in western Oklahoma is a desert in the summer. a arctic tundra in the winter, and the most tornadic activity on the planet in the spring. there’s 6 weeks of decent weather In the fall thanks to the football gods. And then ya got little Dixie (lol basically redneck Vietnam)on the eastern side of the state. Most of us would be put out of our misery if ya killed us. But god damn we like to fight.

To best sum it up. one of the few local liberals (a California transplant) put on A Facebook post during the first week of covid quarantine. Wtf there’s been non stop gunfire around the clock. do these rednecks think there gonna do shoot a disease. Yes mamm That’s exactly what we’re gonna do.
Got nuttin on Floridians shooting hurricanes 🤣

I live in Kansas and really admire the folks from OK. Never met a better bunch overall.

Reactions: Bender
I live in Kansas and really admire the folks from OK. Never met a better bunch overall.

thank’s I love my state and was partly joking there are a lot of great people here and right now More grateful than ever to live here. I just find it funny that people on the other side have no idea what awaits them. If they wanna go that way.

I mean if soyboy and Blue haired landwhale wants to come in and try by all means. half the people, I know for a leisuretime activity, run Miles with pitbulls all night long to kill a 400lb hog with a fucking knife. Which makes them modern day mongols. And then there’s the whiskey meth atomic rattlesnake platoon (just google atomic rattle snake)

My point was There’s a lot of folks here that live very hard and tough lives. In extreme elements. but value god and country and the 2nd amendment above all. Because without guns there was times they wouldn’t have ate or survived.

There is a reason trump is having his rally here. Obama didn’t win a single precinct here. It has me a little worried because shit could pop off. This ain’t Seattle And I’ve seen a lot of funny looking hippie vehicles with out of state tags coming in from the west on I-40 today.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, why do you think it will be so soon? I’m prepared but after seezing what war can do firsthand, I don’t want any such thing on my home soil. I also don’t think anything will happen if they win it all back in Nov. People are lazy and until they don’t have food, can’t get out and roam, can’t watch TV, get on the net and so on, they aren’t going to push for change. Now, if all of those things become unavailable then yeah we better look out. Then people from all sides will wake up and react. History shows laziness and complacency. Nothing has happened to this point, why Nov, even if they do win it all??

If it does happen I suspect it will be because people are so polarized politically that neither side is likely to concede and then it will turn into a legal battle of epic proportions and people will have to decide how far they are going to take it. That might happen, especially knowing the Dems are going to cheat their ass off.

We will see. I’m as prepared and unprepared as one can be. Out if curiosity, what type of Ammo are all you guys hoarding? I have my guesses but I’m curious. Remember, anything is effective if the shot is placed in the right location. :)

.556,.233,.308 .338 .45 .9mm. The common shit. No wild cats.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
thank’s I love my state and was partly joking there are a lot of great people here and right now More grateful than ever to live here. I just find it funny that people on the other side have know idea what awaits them. If they wanna go that way. I mean if soyboy and Blue haired landwhale wants to come in and try by all means. half the people, I know for a leisuretime activity run Miles with pitbulls all night long to kill a 400lb hog with a fucking knife. Which makes them modern day mongols. And then there’s the whiskey meth atomic rattlesnake platoon (just google atomic rattle snake)

My point was There’s a lot of folks here that live very hard and tough lives. In extreme elements. but value god and country and the 2nd amendment above all. Because without guns they’re is times they wouldn’t have ate or survived. They’re is a reason trump is having his rally here. Obama didn’t win a single precinct here. It has me a little worried because shit could pop off. This ain’t Seattle And I’ve seen a lot of funny looking hippie vehicles with out of state tags coming in from the west on I-40 today.

Understand, similar to KS. 👍

thts the deal it’s not so soon. Some people have felt they have been pushed since 2008. And the election and treatment of trump. There has been a slow oppression against one side’s point of view for 12 year. We went and exercised our right to vote. Look trump never would of been elected ifObama wouldn’t have been elected.

it is a pendulum shift the other way. They went that far left with obam we went that far right. Now you have a generation that was indoctrinated since 8 years old are now young adults. They heard everything was wonderful obama is god for 8 years of conscious development then the last 5 has been trump is evil Non stop In the media. there is nothing soon about this, is all I’m saying . like every civil conflict from the revolution to any civil war. It comes from years of one side telling the other your beliefs and way of life is wrong. It’s been coming to this since 1994 actually. Like a 25 year plan coming to fruition . Cause maybe it was

And trump just told protesters to more or less try it Tulsa is a different scene. Fuck this guy is good. Jesus I think he fucking just master stroked these fuckers . he’s just gonna lead em To the lions den and taunt em to try it. And what’s gonna happen is gonna be bad. They will try it and this deal will pop off in t-town Or it’s gonna send a message of what awaits. Now I’m worried some shit will happen today to cancel it. Threats or incident will happen before the rally I bet.

yeah, but when the bad guys get closer i can take them out with M80 ball for $0.40 a pop.
Im eyeballing a .308 M1 a good medium range rifle with a round common in all 4 corners of the world. A good shtf gun imo

Reactions: theLBC and FS1
Went through a shelf yesterday reorganizing some things.
Found some cans full of .308..... did not remember I had.

also, started to load all my components on hand. Given 8-10 hrs a week, will be done in 2 yrs...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Unless I buy more of course.