• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It should be interesting to watch how this idiotic move turns out..............

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of people. Fuck'em, let them descend into chaos. The decent people and businesses will all leave, as they've already begun to do. What remains will be the lowest forms of life, the dregs of society. It will be fun to watch from a distance.

This is where psychologist, doctors and hospitals need to work very close with the police. From what I see there needs to be a significant Spike and work-related injuries... disability.

Or, like what's been going on... Retirement.

Really what I would like to see is officers showing up Tell City Council homes or really any where the individuals are located and have mass arrests... making terrorist threats to the community.

It really sucks when there is a power failure with the camera system at the local prison... put them in general lockup... oops, paperwork mix-up.

And since they're performing the duties of their job I don't see how the police have any accountability.

There was a crappy Zombie TV show about Seattle being fenced off. Who knew the plot wasnt that far off.

To bad Aero P would be in that lock down area.

Seattle has been heading this direction for a while.

Personally, I get a kick out of watching Seattle turn into a "progressive" shit hole. Sounds like the voters are about to reap what they've sewn, and I'm grabbing some popcorn to watch.

Reactions: Yells01 and candyx
Good for them. Maybe we'll see a real wall go up around that sinkhole; ala Escape...

It begins...

That Seattle City Council will rue this day.

Putting government power in their hands is like giving a roving band of chimps loaded Kalashnikovs...

In the end, the chimps will prove to be 'the more evolved'.

Reactions: acudaowner
Seattle has been heading this direction for a while.

Personally, I get a kick out of watching Seattle turn into a "progressive" shit hole. Sounds like the voters are about to reap what they've sewn, and I'm grabbing some popcorn to watch.
As a local, I've been watching this fuckery unfold/get worse for 40 years. Common sense would dictate that at some point, the voting populace would "wake up" and smell the coffee. Hasn't happened in all that time.
And as stupid as it sounds, there isn't any indication that they will anytime soon. Ron White was right...... :rolleyes:

This downward spiral has to stop . This is just part of the plan . Make it so unbearable that people will trade Freedom for security . The sheep are being led to slaughter . There have already been several 8ncidents where a lack of police presence has caused death in Seattle . I believe that is grounds for bringing a lawsuit to legally challenge the unconstitutional decision to defund police. The duty and Constitutional obligation as expressed thru the clear intent of the Preamble . Unfortunately the Supreme Court sits on both sides of the fence on this . The only SC decision on the Preamble denied "personal liberties" as a right listed in the Preamble . Not so " self evident " as described I guess . Yet the SC has issued several decisions stating that implied rights exist . I digress, Provide for the common defense , Support the general welfare , Establish Justice and Ensure domestic tranquility. Defunding the Police and being relegated to the position of defenseless sheep is contrary to the expressed and implied intent . Without going further down the Rabbit's of argument on this issue , even a blind squirrel could find this nut .

676D212F-C204-45E2-9A76-C9AF65873ED2.gif

As a local, I've been watching this fuckery unfold/get worse for 40 years. Common sense would dictate that at some point, the voting populace would "wake up" and smell the coffee. Hasn't happened in all that time.
And as stupid as it sounds, there isn't any indication that they will anytime soon. Ron White was right...... :rolleyes:
Yep. I moved out to Maple Valley in '91 when it was still redneck rural King Co. Just left commie WA for Texas a year ago. We also lived in Eastern/Central WA which was good people but the problem is the sate is run by the commies in Seattle and Olympia and Bellingham. My job forced me to have to drive into Seattle a couple times a week for meetings with architects and other, contractors from my office in Auburn and the last four or five years I absolutely hated it. "Homeless (druggies)" everywhere, no place to park, and traffic is ridiculous. Also most of the aforementioned folks I had to meet with were almost all flamings libs and would have had their heads explode if they knew I was carrying concealed. Capital hill, the recent CHAZ/CHOP site has always been a liberal shit hole. There is/was a lot of "old money" in Seattle and I met a few over the years and most were somewhat apolitical as far as I observed. Most of them still there are likely big libs and live in very expensive gated communities like Broadmoore or Seattle country club so they don't have to mix with the riff-raff other than to drive to their high rise office or Nordstroms. I actually did the mechanical on Jim Nordstrom's 24th floor condo many years ago.
Anyhow, it's really sad. Seattle really is a beautiful city but it's been ruined by commie politics. What's interesting is if you drive across the lake to Bellevue, it's very affluent as well and well run/policed and still somewhat of a Republican stronghold but it's changing as well to more lib.

Yep. I moved out to Maple Valley in '91 when it was still redneck rural King Co. Just left commie WA for Texas a year ago. We also lived in Eastern/Central WA which was good people but the problem is the sate is run by the commies in Seattle and Olympia and Bellingham. My job forced me to have to drive into Seattle a couple times a week for meetings with architects and other, contractors from my office in Auburn and the last four or five years I absolutely hated it. "Homeless (druggies)" everywhere, no place to park, and traffic is ridiculous. Also most of the aforementioned folks I had to meet with were almost all flamings libs and would have had their heads explode if they knew I was carrying concealed. Capital hill, the recent CHAZ/CHOP site has always been a liberal shit hole. There is/was a lot of "old money" in Seattle and I met a few over the years and most were somewhat apolitical as far as I observed. Most of them still there are likely big libs and live in very expensive gated communities like Broadmoore or Seattle country club so they don't have to mix with the riff-raff other than to drive to their high rise office or Nordstroms. I actually did the mechanical on Jim Nordstrom's 24th floor condo many years ago.
Anyhow, it's really sad. Seattle really is a beautiful city but it's been ruined by commie politics. What's interesting is if you drive across the lake to Bellevue, it's very affluent as well and well run/policed and still somewhat of a Republican stronghold but it's changing as well to more lib.
Did you happen to see any of the video of the antifa riots in Bellevue ? Popo stood down and let it happen....... :rolleyes:

Once the police are defunded/dismantled in these cities, what is the bureaucrats security plan going forward? Considering the bridges they're burning their going to need formidable protection.

Reactions: 308pirate
Did you happen to see any of the video of the antifa riots in Bellevue ? Popo stood down and let it happen....... :rolleyes:
The police stood down in Eugene on March 29th as well. Simply put the crowd had critical mass over the LEO's. The Chief made a candy-coated statement to the media justifying his actions that skated around the fact that they are unable to provide no personal/property safety for the taxpayers.

The taxpaying sheepole of Eugene haven't figured out the reality of that fact yet.

I did not. Like I said we moved to central Texas a year ago and though I still do some consulting for my old company in Auburn, I haven't been paying that much attention.
we also just sold our place in central WA so We are firmly taillights.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
This is where psychologist, doctors and hospitals need to work very close with the police. From what I see there needs to be a significant Spike and work-related injuries... disability.

Or, like what's been going on... Retirement.

To date for Minneapolis PD, 75 have quit/retired and 150 have applied for PTSD benefits. I don't blame them one bit.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Reactions: 308pirate
Just to add to how stupid their city council is.....they just approved a new payroll tax. The employer has to pay a 2% tax for any employee making 150k or more a year. Goodbye employers.

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
And again no mention of the drug problem there... I don’t know who gave a green
light to the ridiculous ‘personal possession’ limit, but they need to be sent to
Afghan and ride along to a cookhouse bust. Live outside the wire for a while,
see what can happen to a country on that path.

EDIT: can’t imagine the insane defunding actually happening, but if so then
what? Private security for the wealthy only?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
I heard there was a great need for landfill space in the northwest. Problem solved.

It's almost like living on top of each other and counting on 100 other people for your needs was a terrible idea from the start.

I hope the city council members that decided to defund the Police all have their home addresses published in the paper every day and listed as a free source of food, furnishings, and anything else a person can carry out. Antifa and BLM should get free access to the mayor’s house for parties and meetings whenever they wish.

Reactions: 10ring'r
To date for Minneapolis PD, 75 have quit/retired and 150 have applied for PTSD benefits. I don't blame them one bit.

If approved between PTSD benefits through PERA and worker compensation most should get 100% of their pay for the next 20 years.

Even if they don't all get approved that's still 150 not working for the 6 months or so it takes to process the claims and I bet there is more coming as they have 18 months after the incident to file a claim.

Fewer cops on the street plus the financial hit of paying for officers no longer working with the new "public safety" system that is still completely undefined being the cherry on top. Now Seattle is following suit...

Seems like it's becoming a race between Minneapolis and Seattle to see which one descends into a bigger shit hole. The only question left is if either can surpass criminal standards set by Chicago's gangs?

Well, they each have enough of the right kind of citizens to make sure it does....and they vote.

Memorial Day 2016, my exodus from the Imperial State landed us in the High Desert of SE AZ. I live in a genuine Ghost Town, Pearce, AZ.

Cochise country; he's still lying hidden somewhere within the sight of my driveway. A better parable of resistance to government overreach simply cannot be found. This is my kinda place even if it wasn't before I got to figuring all that out.

But the Vultures are always circling..., and some of them have that, "Patience, Hell; I'm gonna kill something" attitude.

I'm told that Buckshot works better on them...

But all I've got is 20ga...

Oh, well...

I was just talking to a buddy from Seattle and were considering starting a 'Protection' business. Maybe selling remote controlled flamethrower drones. Imagine the surprise to the thug who comes to rob your store and you fly this off the roof...and there wont be any cops to arrest you. Win/win

That won't work around here in arid wildfire-prone Southern Arizona.

But hold that thought....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Maggot
I was just talking to a buddy from Seattle and were considering starting a 'Protection' business. Maybe selling remote controlled flamethrower drones. Imagine the surprise to the thug who comes to rob your store and you fly this off the roof...and there wont be any cops to arrest you. Win/win

I think a bear spray dispenser would work pretty good if Antifa came to town....

Reactions: Maggot
Who cleared the dumbfucks outa CHAZ/CHOP or whatever the fuck they call it now?

Entire cluster is solid evidence to outlawing dumb cunts in office.

R

Whenever you come across another "defund the police" asshole, just remind them of this: The police is the only thing that keeps people like me from killing people like you.

Are you sure you want to get rid of them?
Worth repeating.

Whenever you come across another "defund the police" asshole, just remind them of this: The police is the only thing that keeps people like me from killing people like you.

Are you sure you want to get rid of them?

Talk as if interested
Get their name phone number (then cross it to an addresd
Provide it to local thugs...

Send letter to police stating their hatred of police

I wonder how many deputies King County Sheriff department could hire and equip with 200,000,000 dollars. 🤔

All the KingCo Sheriffs I've met have been pretty good dudes. No experience with SPD, haven't had any interaction with them in many years. Probably good guys as well.

I wonder how many deputies King County Sheriff department could hire and equip with 200,000,000 dollars. 🤔
Sheriff could ask for volunteers. People would show up with their own gear and line up to be deputized.
Some on here would even pay for the opportunity to (lawfully) take care of business

Reactions: Dunraven
And clear out the riots down town, letting the good people get back to business. 😃 oh buddy, don't tease me. they could hire 1000 of us for 200,000 a piece. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: