• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

It starts

Let me explain it this way: Lead shot accumulates in the fields. It gets ingested by insects, worms, and fish. The amount of lead that ducks are exposed to from their food source is now increased. Generationally we will see a growing rate of cancer in ducks. Ducks are smaller animals than us and could be more susceptible to lead. Now duck populations plummet and there is no reversing the amount of lead that is in that environment. End of duck season because now we need to save an endangered species.
There are way less ducks here than it was 40 yrs ago! Where I live anyway. Yea. I've hunted them that long!

The smart ones learn from previous people's mistakes. That's why I am talking to you, ArmyJerry, and others.
Not saying you are bad people but if we wanna make those humanity progressing jumps, we cannot waste time making the same mistakes over and over again.

Reactions: Snipe260
Lead is a carcinogenic so its not a good idea to spread that shit out in feeding grounds of fowl. I dont want to eat tumor ridden duck. I agree dead is dead though.
Who said the earth will melt? If you are talking about global warming/climate change just wait until there are a billion migrants emigrating from where they live because of longer than normal droughts or more severe weather patterns.
A certain percentage of all fees, licenses, and sales go directly to the wildlife fund. That percentage is getting smaller because the government is gutting those departments and programs, not because they have the money to do so. They probably are re-purposing (ie stealing) that money instead of putting it in those fish and game programs.

Elemental lead is not a carcinogen.

Let me explain it this way: Lead shot accumulates in the fields. It gets ingested by insects, worms, and fish. The amount of lead that ducks are exposed to from their food source is now increased. Generationally we will see a growing rate of cancer in ducks. Ducks are smaller animals than us and could be more susceptible to lead. Now duck populations plummet and there is no reversing the amount of lead that is in that environment. End of duck season because now we need to save an endangered species.

That is totally wrong. Get your information from somewhere other than hugatree.com.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
The smart ones learn from previous people's mistakes. That's why I am talking to you, ArmyJerry, and others.
Not saying you are bad people but if we wanna make those humanity progressing jumps, we cannot waste time making the same mistakes over and over again.
. I agree on that! That's why I'm telling you some things I've seen first hand ! Not saying your bad at all!

Reactions: Srikaleak

“Progressing” “Forward” “Humanity”

I smell lefty.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
It comes from the government! It's got to be true!

Well NASA took us to the moon, or do you deny that happening also?

Who kicked my ass out? And how can I be a communist if I don't have any beliefs. I am not in a position to push my agenda (if I had one) because I am busy working and getting my engineering degree. I'm still in Texas and I love it here.
So by your statement you are getting an education.
Add 30 years of experience then give us your insight.
Many here have heard/seen most all of the "promise" versions of governmental programs.

R

So by your statement you are getting an education.
Add 30 years of experience then give us your insight.
Many here have heard/seen most all of the "promise" versions of governmental programs.

R
Well in 30 years I'll be just as cynical as you guys, maybe even more so! But I'd like to try to at least shape the government into what it was intended to do and not let them run rampant in either direction.
I don't think ArmyJerry likes me enough very much now, let alone in 30 years LOL.

shape the US gov with a ballot, that is a pipe dream. Many here have tried that from the outside an the inside, a vote/ballot is never going to do that.
It's a start. Maybe I should start my own youtube channel: Freedom! Use it to get followers and recruit pro-freedom thinkers like those of us here. If it gets popular enough I could run for office. I'd expect all y'alls votes though ;)

It's a start. Maybe I should start my own youtube channel: Freedom! Use it to get followers and recruit pro-freedom thinkers like those of us here. If it gets popular enough I could run for office. I'd expect all y'alls votes though ;)
Unless your taking outside money or are a billionaire to start with your not going anywhere. Getting elected is one thing, getting your agenda passed w/o getting drity just ain't going to happen.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I dont mind you. If you are who you are pretending to be, but I have my doubts. We can meet in Navasota and do a range day.

Well in 30 years I'll be just as cynical as you guys, maybe even more so! But I'd like to try to at least shape the government into what it was intended to do and not let them run rampant in either direction.
I don't think ArmyJerry likes me enough very much now, let alone in 30 years LOL.

Reactions: Srikaleak

What the fuck is wrong with you? Half the good part of a ducks flavor comes from the lead.

Didn't you ever eat paint chips when you were a kid? Good, right? Right...