• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It will get worse than this.

OK, what am I missing? Yes, they're an ethnoreligious group that has been pushed out of every singe region they settle in, because reasons.
Id prefer not to get into a discussion here as inevitably Ill end up getting called anti Semitic and thats not the truth. Send me a PM and Ill give you some info and deductions Ive made, then rather than take my thoughts you can follow the clues and arrive at your own conclusions...which may or may not be different than mine.

OK, what am I missing? Yes, they're an ethnoreligious group that has been pushed out of every singe region they settle in, because reasons.

When folks think about "the tribe" generally that specific branch is the ones they most likely will be thinking of.
They are also kind of the dominant group in a certain country that is the ancient homeland of "the tribe".
Also genetically they are probably way smarter than you having essentially the highest average IQ by ethnic group in the world.

Reactions: Maggot
When folks think about "the tribe" generally that specific branch is the ones they most likely will be thinking of.
They are also kind of the dominant group in a certain country that is the ancient homeland of "the tribe".
Also genetically they are probably way smarter than you having essentially the highest average IQ by ethnic group in the world.
^^^He's got it.

Reactions: mfox497
All this was prophesied in the Holy bible, not sure why everyone is so surprised. And oh yes it will get much much worse.

All this was prophesied in the Holy bible, not sure why everyone is so surprised. And oh yes it will get much much worse.
And there are lots of examples of God hearing his people and granting extensions or a reprieve as well. Yes, it is all laid out and that is exactly how it will go, but we don't know the hills and valley's that will come with it, nor the time table for it all.

Look at what they are teaching kids of our military members? And who is in charge of the DoD education system…

This is appalling. Your kids go into school on base, this is the woman who is shaping their educational experience.

Sirhr