• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's a beautiful day!

101st

SEND IT
Minuteman
  • Sep 17, 2022
    Connecticut
    Thinking of all of you here on the Sniper's Hide.
    20230506_142612.jpg

Did you lose a bet? "Beautiful Day" usually means a gun or shooting something in the pic...

So why would a guy post a picture of himself ass up (in gaydor shorts no less) to a forum full of predominantly male users ?

Not trying to read between the lines here because it's too obvious to need a read between lines.

Does laying on a jacket prevent DNA residue from being left at the site of .....well.....whatever the fucks going on here ?

So why would a guy post a picture of himself ass up (in gaydor shorts no less) to a forum full of predominantly male users ?

Not trying to read between the lines here because it's too obvious to need a read between lines.

Does laying on a jacket prevent DNA residue from being left at the site of .....well.....whatever the fucks going on here ?
    So, the first thing you noticed is my ass? What the heck is running though your mind? 😉

Get off my fuck hole, I dug it first....don't need it getting stretched out past 2mm.

• Haha
    Reactions: 101st
    Let us know how that whole deer tick , lyme disease thing works out for you.
    Working out fine. I've been a deer hunter throughout my lifetime. Was hunting one time, I had laid down prown. Got up was covered in ticks. Had been laying in a nest of them. I've been butchering deer and found ticks crawling on myself. I'm very aware of them and am always checking myself, even when just out walking my dog.

Looks like he’s waiting to be fucked, form a line please no shoving. Check out those wide lady like hips.

I'm very aware of them and am always checking myself
    You’re not “checking yourself for ticks” when you take your pants off in a Victoria’s Secret. I’m sure the mall cops will fall for that dumb shit though

This thread sure went sideways. Alright boys have at it.
    I’m curious. How did you expect this to go? You know where this was posted, right?

Edit: Actually, I’m not that curious. I’m going to bed

Reactions: 101st and akmike47
    I’m curious. How did you expect this to go? You know where this was posted, right?

Edit: Actually, I’m not that curious. I’m going to bed
    No. You're absolutely right. I fully expected a beatdown. I was actually looking forward to it. All of a sudden I'm starting to enjoy it again lol 😆