• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's Cleveland

Watermelon and ripple?
Nah, the brothers didnt go for that hippy Ripple shit. Give them a Double Barrel or a bottle of Hogshead.

1623888528989.png

If he's really classy maybe some Manischewitz Grape.
1623888311253.png

Last edited:
I'll see your Cleveland and raise you 2 Ferguson's! These critters are more than just different. There are evolutionary differences that are not small in any way. Some groups of people would be much happier far, far away from the civilized world.

Reactions: 308pirate
Are you saying you'll feel like you went 10 rounds with Big Daddy? Cause Big Daddy's got some guns.

Reviews aren't too hateful: https://www.vivino.com/mount-bethel-big-daddy/w/1481355
The Big Daddy don’t play , i swear my fingernails hurt 🙈 He’s been kicking ass around these parts for years. It actually doesn’t taste bad.
I had a Big Daddy T-shirt on outside of Detroit a few years ago. Two “ brothers” tried to trade me crack for it 😳

Attachments

• 2C5EA7F4-178A-455E-87B0-DBFC1D80F2F7.jpeg
    2C5EA7F4-178A-455E-87B0-DBFC1D80F2F7.jpeg
    495.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
The Big Daddy don’t play , i swear my fingernails hurt 🙈 He’s been kicking ass around these parts for years. It actually doesn’t taste bad.
I had a Big Daddy T-shirt on outside of Detroit a few years ago. Two “ brothers” tried to trade me crack for it 😳

Ok now you got me intrigued.......gotta look for it around these parts.