• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's Finally Here

thrusty

Patriot
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2012
Hedgesville, WV
Manners T4A GAP Camo mini-chassis finally showed. It's everything I expected!
Optics are next...nothing a second job can't fix. ;)

6.5Creedmoor
GAP built barreled action
Bartlein M24/M40 26" 1:8 bbl

e2e7.jpg

What scope are you going to mount on it?

I'll be borrowing my Mk4 from my .308 for the time being. But I was looking real hard at a Mk8...currently holding off to see if they will make it with the TMR reticle.

I made the mistake at looking at S&B today....just need another 1k and I'm there. Got to decide whether or not I want to shoot or send the kid to college. ;)

Last edited:
love the new gap camo.... I'd like to get a T6A ordered soon. What was the turn time???

love the new gap camo.... I'd like to get a T6A ordered soon. What was the turn time???

Ordered the the Manners the first week of February and received today. If I have the chance to buy another, it will be a T6A in either Woodland or Forest camo. Love the mini-chassis though - makes life easier!

I'll be borrowing my Mk4 from my .308 for the time being. But I was looking real hard at a Mk8...currently holding off to see if they will make it with the TMR reticle.

I made the mistake at looking at S&B today....just need another 1k and I'm there. Got to decide whether or not I want to shoot or send the kid to college. ;)

They can always sell plasma when they're in school, and you need a scope now. Easy decision!

Everyone is backed up. Ordered a Mc Millan A-5 on Monday. The girl told me "Six months...Maybe even a few weeks more".

At my age I could be dead by the time it arrives. Or FORGOT what I was doing with it.

FN in MT

4-5 months. Ordered a stock yesterday.

Sierracharlie out....

Only issue is the bolts for the adjustable LOP are too long if you take any of the spacers out...will be cutting them down today. With the 1" pad, I'll probably only need the additional 1/4" spacer.

you must be warned that shooting 6.5 cal in a Manners T4 is highly addictive and you will find yourself neglecting your other rifles.
shoot it at your own risks now.
cheers and congrats on a superb build.

That is a beauty! Looks like most people are going with a 6.5cm now a days. I should jump on the same boat!

That is a beauty! Looks like most people are going with a 6.5cm now a days. I should jump on the same boat!

Seems like everyone I talk to has one on order or one in the truck. They are becoming very popular. I've had mine for about 6 months waiting on the stock. The caliber is a pleasure to shoot, as I'm sure the .260 is as well.