• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

It's Friday ! Watch ya all doing this weekend

eddieo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2005
The Old Sod
My sister in law is 40 so myself and my wife are hosting a few cocktails and some finger food on Saturday night !

Tonight I'm picking up some micro cameras and sound recording gear from someone who understands my current situation with the 5.0 here. He unexpectedly came to my aid and im mighty grateful for his kind assistance .

Meeting my lawyer on Sunday to discuss and plan the ethics lesson he will be shortly teaching some members of the Irish Police .

For those of you who read the bible : Leviticus 19 15 .

Profound and true and by the time my lawyer is finished the true meaning to some of this passage will be self evident !

Re: It's Friday ! Watch ya all doing this weekend

got a nice lil saturday planned, goin to bed bath and beyond, maybe home depot to pick up some flooring, dont know if we'll have time.......

no but seriously, going to 762's house tommorrow to do a demo video on an Ops Inc 12th model can. may have some food and drink a beer

Sunday the wife is going shopping with her mom so I will spend the day with my 3 kids, not sure what we will do maybe just stay at the house and play, they are 5, 2 and 4 months

We're cleaning our new truck here (new to us) and giving it a once-over.

I've a few items that I'd been looking at and going-over that I'll be giving back to their owners. Otherwise, just spending time with my Lady and giving Thanks.

Oh yeah, and giving a new member some tourism/holiday suggestions as he/they are going through this Province. (Background "Evil Laugh" is so tempting, but I won't)

Hiding. My mother in law is coming over to take my pregnant wife shopping, then they are coming back and doing a LOT of cooking so we have some ready meals this week.

In fact, come to think of it, gonna call some buds. Might be a good weekend for a range visit
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got a nice lil saturday planned, goin to bed bath and beyond, maybe home depot to pick up some flooring, dont know if we'll have time.......

<span style="font-weight: bold">no but seriously, going to 762's house tommorrow to do a demo video on an Ops Inc 12th model can. may have some food and drink a beer</span>

Sunday the wife is going shopping with her mom so I will spend the day with my 3 kids, not sure what we will do maybe just stay at the house and play, they are 5, 2 and 4 months</div></div>

Make sure you post it VJJ. There aren't many videos out there of the 12th model.

What i'm doing this weekend.. not shit studying for biochemistry and medical ethics..

Last weekend was much better though. Went to a friends house got to shoot a Glock 21 and 22. We had duck and it was just a good weekend.
430613_2693468697687_1285620147_32071018_1945094149_n.jpg

hopefully figuring out the best load on my 6XC and then stretching her out to 900

Sounds like fun. Im having fun on a little vacation. My dad and I flew to San Francisco to spend the weekend with my Aunt for her Birthday. Let me know how you like that 6XC. It seems like a pretty sweet cartridge I was eying that 6mm Dasher that 308Nate had its already sold though
frown.gif
From my understanding both cartridges are fairly similar right?

Yep, I think the Dashers are based on the 6BR round but with more case capacity. 6BR and 6mm Dasher are accurate as heck but I wanted to push the 115s @ 3000 and the 6XC has a little more capacity to get there.

Just had a little procedure on my knee (getting old), so I'll be laying around icing my knee and posting on the Hide and since I'll be doing nothing I figured I'd smoke another brisket like the one below:

2ex0epf.jpg

Wow, am I the only one in for this?

Out for prime rib late afternoon.
Truck race tonight.
Nationwide race on Saturday.
The Daytona 500 on Sunday.
Monday, take out the garbage, and bring all the empty cans back to the market.

Currently on my lunch break. All I can say is TGIF! Not going to do much in the way of shooting this weekend probably. Kids are staying with their Grandparents. Little brother will be at a friend's house. Wife and I will be perfectly content with eachother in our soon to be quiet household.
laugh.gif

Dang High Binder, that looks good!!

I'll be celebrating my Birthday number 70 this weekend.

Happy Birthday to me!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kinsman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dang High Binder, that looks good!!

I'll be celebrating my Birthday number 70 this weekend.

Happy Birthday to me! </div></div>

Thanks and Happy birthday!

Clean the Pool
Mow the lawn
Go to Gym
Grill beef
drink scotch
chase wife around the house
Take nap
Go to range
Talk shit with the boys
Shoot shit
Smoke some cigars
shoot more shit
talk more shit
watch ESPN/fall asleep on couch

wake up and do it all over x2
cool.gif

Going to my Grandads 80th birthday tomorrow and hitting the range on Sunday

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fadin' fast</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Wow, am I the only one in for this?

Out for prime rib late afternoon.
Truck race tonight.
Nationwide race on Saturday.
The Daytona 500 on Sunday.
Monday, take out the garbage, and bring all the empty cans back to the market. </div></div>

Yeah ok make me jealous !

Crawling around on my back in the mud and snow under my truck which just got home on a flatbed...the freakin' front driveshaft U-Joint grenaded and it beat the front driveshaft, the ATF cooler line, and the shift linkage to shite.
mad.gif
So I'll just be freezing, soaking, busting knuckles, spending money I don't have on stuff I don't want to spend it on, cussing, and wallowing in self-pity.

Oh, and drinking...drinking heavily.

shooting the first texas precision rifle club match at the rifle ranch.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Five7guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Let me know how you like that 6XC. It seems like a pretty sweet cartridge I was eying that 6mm Dasher that 308Nate had its already sold though
frown.gif
From my understanding both cartridges are fairly similar right? </div></div>

Well I got to shoot and get chrono data today and it looks like I'm able to get 3100fps with 115s easy peasy without any pressure signs. From the size of the groups (.4MOA) it looks like 3030 to 3080 might be the best speed... now to go back in .2 g increments and then I can start playing with seating depths. Or I'm not really sure I need to tune much more if I'm already at .4MOA. and 3000+fps

Stretched her out to 500yds and 850yds and it was almost like the groups were better at distance. I didn't confirm though since it was on steel. I think I dialed 5mils to get to 850.

I'm a happy dude right now. Time to go pour myself a whiskey.

I'm not doing ANYTHING...which in my eyes is both good and bad. Nearest shooting ranges worth going to are a 45-60 minute ride, always crowded, and its too coldddd.

I'll be watching TV, movies and sleeping till monday morning.