• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's Good Friday ! Watch ya all doin !

eddieo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2005
The Old Sod
Myself and the wife and kids went to a really nice Good Friday Service at the local church ...

We got a new priest who is very popular with the ladies . 31 and he looks like he came out of an Armani poster . The church arranged for an excellent choir and one young lad sang Ave Maria which happens to be one of my favourite hymns . There was also an Easter egg hunt for the kids in the church grounds which went down a treat with my lot . All in all a very pleasant morning . Brought the family out then for breakfast ..

Working today and tomorrow but Sunday I'm bringing my 2 boys to the range . I bought them a nice little Ruger 10/22 and will help them sight it in . Delighted with that purchase . Hot it off a mate for 150 euro with a trade of 4 boxes of slugs and a leather sling .

Working Monday unfortunately ....

Re: It's Good Friday ! Watch ya all doin !

Tee time is 8:21, then watch the second round of the Masters.

Saturday is Dad's birthday, and Easter Sunday is with Mom.

They divorced 42 years ago, but both ended up retiring in Ft. Myers. Good for me!

Getting drunk on bourbon and banging a 280 lb. hottie with huge tittays.

Gotta love Shank's style. Today I'm off at 11:15, gonna head home and spend some time with the wife and dog. Probably work in some .22; as she's expressed interest in learning how to shoot with a scope (previously all irons for her). Funeral visitation tonight for a work friend who lost his dad this week. The rest of the weekend will probably be spent cutting wood, working in the yard, and running.

Avoiding anything religous.

Totally forgot I had today off and almost went to work. I plan on playing around with Sony Vegas a little more and take a nap and wake up to my cheap beer.
laugh.gif

Always plant my kennebecs on Good Friday. Mission accomplished. Also a few Red Pontiacs.

Kinda melding events: last night was Mass of the Last Supper and then Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament til 23:59. Today is 2pm Stations of the Cross and then 3pm is Mass of the Pre-Sanctified.

With the exception of the Stations of the Cross, everything I attend is almost exclusively in Latin. Can't stand the Novus Ordo Mass, nor English for worship.

I prefer the pre-Vatican II liturgy and basic culture. Can't thank the Holy Father enough for Summorum Pontificum!

Watching Texas Rangers opening day. Crawfish boil tonight. Reloading tomorrow for match next week.

Pissin the day away just enjoying it until soccer practice for the boys and done with some good burgers and hangin out doing jack shit fro the rest of the night...school books tomorrow and sunday so I don't fall behind for Monday

Drinking beer and eating red meat!

Cut 7acres of grass. Mulched around the house with 20 yards mulch. Drank a tall glass of bourbon.

Worked half a day & went to the DZ and made 3 skydives with the crew. It WAS a good Friday!

Best-man at my BIL's wedding. It was good, simple, and fast. Even then, still too much foo-fa-raa.

Not quite sure what it is about the 'show' nowadays. Happy Haasenpfeffer day, ya'll.