• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Its good to be American

It's nice to be part of the ultimate power on the globe when it really counts.

It is good to be American, but IMHO for somewhat different reason(s). Military might is one thing but it is only good if it protects:

1-Basic liberty(s)
2-Those liberties sponsor innovation...in other words, why create something new if you cant reap the fruits of your labor.
3-Those innovations give rise to a better standard of living....though ours is not the highest, it is for any major nation.
4-The ability to alter our course if it is deemed needful.
5-Even assholes like Jerry have the right to express their convoluted opinions.
emo49.gif

6-I can buy all the fucking ammo I want.

Thats just a beginning.I invite additions.

Just in case you all Army and Air Force pukes missed it, THIS is the trump card that dominates everything around it:
1200px-Flag_of_the_United_States_Navy_%28official_specifications%29.svg.png

Reactions: 1J04
This was fun to watch, but behind the campy tone of the narrator I hear the subtext that the US spends too much on defense. Further I'm sure that everyone of us here on the hide knows that the problem is not beating the "rest of the world" it is defending against fifth & sixth columns in universities, media, and coming from Mexico and Latin America.

This was fun to watch, but behind the campy tone of the narrator I hear the subtext that the US spends too much on defense. Further I'm sure that everyone of us here on the hide knows that the problem is not beating the "rest of the world" it is defending against fifth & sixth columns in universities, media, and coming from Mexico and Latin America.
I don't think we spend enough

As for the internal enemies, we just need a couple of purge days a year.

Reactions: diverdon
The Army and Marines have allways needed a toy hauler and taxi ride to the battle field, don't see that changing much.

Without the Navy's combatant forces dominating the world's oceans and airspace above it, land campaigns in most parts of the world are doomed to fail.

Reactions: diverdon
I also note that the video proposes using the Navy to shut down commerce in the South China Sea. A cheaper way to cut the commerce in the South China Sea to nearly zero would be to close all Walmarts and Harbor Freights in the US.

Interesting analysis. I am not a military person so I will reserve judgement on the accuracy of what he says to you that have served but...

His last comments regarding the global and US economy were almost made anecdotally but are the largest reasons why this would never occur.

Another opinion is that the odds that it would go down without the use of nukes by our enemies is unlikely IMHO and then it is game over for all parties.

Reactions: kortik and Maggot
or it could be the largest reason why it would occur, economics have been the reason for every war going back to at least our revolution.

Interesting analysis. I am not a military person so I will reserve judgement on the accuracy of what he says to you that have served but...

His last comments regarding the global and US economy were almost made anecdotally but are the largest reasons why this would never occur.

Another opinion is that the odds that it would go down without the use of nukes by our enemies is unlikely IMHO and then it is game over for all parties.

Reactions: 308pirate
Without the Navy's combatant forces dominating the world's oceans and airspace above it, land campaigns in most parts of the world are doomed to fail.

I know that I was just giving you shit, all branches of our military and their various contributions combined is what makes our military so effective.

Only two branches authorized in the Constitution, the rest are for Inclusion and diversity show and tell, the gays in the AF, the anally abused retards that stumbled out of a gay whore house in Philly and got kidnapped aboard the only naval vessel we had at the time, the sailors dressed them up in cute little steward outfits and anally abused them on the long voyages. They were so abused they learned how to fight off the good humor squads advance and got pretty good at it over time. Now they fancy themselves a pseudo branch, Back to the AF, well, I am not even sure they consider themselves Military at all, more like 20 year long college students that dont have to ask mom and dad for money anymore they just waste taxpayer money on shit that will get wiped with the first EMP pulse, they the Army will grab them and choke each one of their fairy asses to death.,

The Coasties, well, although more military discipline than the AF and probably contribute more to national defense than the Miarines they are still part of the transportation department.

Gents I dont give a shot what your instructors told you, there are only two branches of the Military authorized in the Constitution, the rest of you guys well, enjoy the ride.

Yep, the Army, Air Force, and Coast Guard

Only two branches authorized in the Constitution, the rest are for Inclusion and diversity show and tell, the gays in the AF, the anally abused retards that stumbled out of a gay whore house in Philly and got kidnapped aboard the only naval vessel we had at the time, the sailors dressed them up in cute little steward outfits and anally abused them on the long voyages. They were so abused they learned how to fight off the good humor squads advance and got pretty good at it over time. Now they fancy themselves a pseudo branch, Back to the AF, well, I am not even sure they consider themselves Military at all, more like 20 year long college students that dont have to ask mom and dad for money anymore they just waste taxpayer money on shit that will get wiped with the first EMP pulse, they the Army will grab them and choke each one of their fairy asses to death.,

The Coasties, well, although more military discipline than the AF and probably contribute more to national defense than the Miarines they are still part of the transportation department.

Gents I dont give a shot what your instructors told you, there are only two branches of the Military authorized in the Constitution, the rest of you guys well, enjoy the ride.

Very eloquently put AJ , with that said I guess it's ok that I was in the army then. ??

Reactions: ArmyJerry

Not...nezzezzaieily. Ve vould be quite zafe een our underground bunkers. Off courze, ve vill require ten women for every man if ve are going to repopulate.
giphy.gif