• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Its not facts, Its feels.....

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    An exchange btween Michael Strahan and Ofcr Mattingly shot by Breona Taylors boyfriend.....

Strahan - 'Let's address the fact that just because you're black you're a threat, that's not the case.

Mattingly - 'I'm not scared of you because you're black.'

Strahan: 'Well that's how black men feel. That's how black women feel.'

Mattingly: 'But does that make it real?'

Strahan: 'If it's how you feel, then it's real.'

Mattingly: 'No, not necessarily.'

In the pitch dark I often feel there is "something there", perhaps a Boogie Man...........

Now I know there actually is.

No, we arent fucked.....

They are......

When the real "reality" slaps the dog shit out of them. If they are lucky enough to survive it whole, like the bitch feeding the bear....

At some point, under the law of the jungle, fang n claw, hook n talon, the jungle is going to eat.
    Those experiencing alternative realities based on feelings, feed the jungle pretty regularly. Most dont survive.

And, in some cases, this is good. Darwin wins again. Ebenezer gets his wish, reduced surplus population. Hmmm

Just sayin..

Heard this “perception is reality” bullshit 20 years ago. When HR departments came on the scene. Had a class called “Mutual Respect”. That’s what we were told.🤬