• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

It's Out ...

It’s not a Constitutional Crisis until they get away with it.

Reactions: Bender
I foresee an indictment to try a justify a years worth of work. Then every charge getting tossed in court from fruit of the poison tree. The memo pretty much says that. Only way I see around that is if some liberal judge falls for the "if intentions were pure at the moment issued."

Short, short-term, it's delicious that this came out on a Friday. What a way to make certain disgestive/excretory systems rumble and roar all the way through to Monday. Gonna be a pills and Pepto weekend, for sure.

So I thought that FISA warrants were supposed to be for foreign nationals . It states Carter Page is a US citizen . WTF. . Yates is the bich that was talk8ng all k8nds of shit when Trump was elected . No surprise there . I was gonna ramble on about this and that and to what point . No one is go8ng anywhere .
A little false indignation and it fades away . McCabe still gets his pension , Obama , Comey , Lynch , Clinton , Rosenstein , Mueller and the rest go about their merry way .
Nunes will be fucked at some point for not holding the party line .

So I thought that FISA warrants were supposed to be for foreign nationals . It states Carter Page is a US citizen . WTF. . Yates is the bich that was talk8ng all k8nds of shit when Trump was elected . No surprise there . I was gonna ramble on about this and that and to what point . No one is go8ng anywhere .
A little false indignation and it fades away . McCabe still gets his pension , Obama , Comey , Lynch , Clinton , Rosenstein , Mueller and the rest go about their merry way .

Give it some time. Have some faith.

I want to see warrants issued and arrest made.

The Clinton foundation should be labelled a terrorist organization and the cunt herself should be arrested and charged with treason.

Obama and his cohorts should be immediately charged with obstruction and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

That’s section 702. I believe Section 701 is the part for Americans. They abused 701. That’s how I understand it.

I want to see warrants issued and arrest made.

The Clinton foundation should be labelled a terrorist organization and the cunt herself should be arrested and charged with treason.

Obama and his cohorts should be immediately charged with obstruction and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
If they go down it will take a while. It would be the long game.

Agreed...I don't actually expect that anything will happen

Fuse is lit and burning though. Just a matter of time before the showdown between good and evil

I'm not sure it's a Constitutional crisis....

So far, it sounds a lot like the system is working. Not like we'd want it to. Not as fast. And certainly now down the usual paths. But light is being shed on the dirt... people are going to get removed/pay/charged.

Constitutional crisis... I don't think so. Not yet, anyway. Checks and balances... yup. And the executive branch... in particular the DoJ and its various apparati... are about to get checked and balanced.

The Constitutional crisis will come if Muller doesn't fold his tent and call his probe Fruit of the Poison Tree. He has to know that he is on utterly shaky ground. If he wants to hand out an indictment or charge obstruction of justice... against a prospecting expedition (let's start a special prosecutor and go in search of a crime... any crime... and if we can't find a crime, we'll assume that justice was obstructed which is why we didn't find a crime)... then we have a potential for impeachment (only if Dems win the House in Nov.). But still not a Constitutional crisis.

There are ways of handling all of these things...

That said, I voted for Trump to send him to D.C. to shake things up. Be the bull in a china shop... the Baby-Ruth in the swimming pool. He'es doing that and doing it well. IF enough bleach gets thrown on this investigation... as someone said above, he will have three more years and the support of far more Americans... to grind these scum into the ground.

And hopefully send a lot of them to jail. Starting with a lot of Clintons... and their apparatchik. And, if we're lucky, ending with Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice and Valerie Jarrett... Unfortunately, I don't think they'll get higher than that, though it would be sweet. But that will be high enough!

Cheers,

Sirhr

This is correct and exhibits the genius of the Founding Fathers......

The past 8 years though have been an example of the failure of the mechanisms of control......Fast and Furious, Lois Lerner, Benghazi.....all should have resulted In a back lash to the abuse.

Let's view how the system works when one part is actually in opposition, or concerned about justice.

In that sense it is a Constitutional Crisis.

If all we get is crickets the worlds greatest instrument of Freedom has been abandoned by those it protects.

I don't know what to make of this.

On one hand, the fact we even got the memo out is a big fuck you to leftist, statists so thats at least a win.

But overall, the only real damning thing I can see is around the fact that information was fabricated and leaked, which then led to (now) illegal investigations being authorized by people who knew it was all bullshit to simply be a means to an end. It's basically a political SIG brace on a pistol; while yes, people need to go to jail for this, I'm not quite sure what could/will come of this other than the bullshit Russia probe going away because its now been proven to be fabricated bullshit.

Then again it does state that this thing was funded by the lawfirm with direction from the Clintons.

Or what am I missing?

Well, the crickets coming from the leftist media... are damning. The reason we have a First Amendment that ensures freedom of the press... is so that they can question the government without fear of being silenced. When they are an extension of one political party... then we have a problem.

The 5th Estate is supposed to keep every side honest.

Amazing that while Hollywood is celebrating Watergate and all those Happy WashPost commies during Woodward and Bernstein era... who anguished about destroying the country... but realizing that they had to report the news...

Now... crickets. The NYT and WashPost aren't out to report the news. They are out to create a Progressive Future for America. They are not an independent media. They are a major part of the problem.

Ask yourself... why wasn't the MSM demanding the memo? Why aren't they demanding to see the root documents? Where is the outcry that the FBI senior leadership is doing bad things... Oh... it's against Republicans. He, look, lets cover this story about a kitten in a tree!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Mueller has known all this for Months. If the FISA on Trump is poisoned? Why continue unless Trump is not the target?

Mueller has known all this for Months. If the FISA on Trump is poisoned? Why continue unless Trump is not the target?

That's easy, its the 'noone was hurt, lets just not bring it up' defense.

Clinton lost, but Trump has been successful and Mueller knows nothing will come of the investigation. He also can't say why he knows nothing will come of it because he'd have to implicate Comey/FBI/Clinton, etc in doing so. Instead, he just goes through the motions telling us shit we all already knew and carries on to make it look like he did a good job and found nothing so then everyone moves on and its done. Otherwise, there wouldn't even be a Russia investigation, at least not into Trump.

But again, this memo then makes you ask, why didn't he bring any of this up, and how truthful/biased/full of shit is he?

That Evil McCain is probably sweating it out right now as he was all in with the whole fake dossier thing & working hand in hand with Hillary to help her win the election.

He doesn’t care, he knows he’ll never live long enough to see the inside of a courtroom. He’s the worst kind of toxic......nothing to lose.

It's the old throw shit at a wall and see what sticks.
Then by proxy Trump's administration is damaged and discredited.

R

The only way for justice to be served, is to take every single person involved in this from top to bottom, Line them up against a wall, and shoot them dead.

This political cabal will just continue the same fuck fuck games until there is an example made. It must be swift, brutal and public to ensure no one even thinks about trying shit like this again.

I have said since day one, Trump and Co. need to enlist JSOC, develop a plan and let them loose on these fuckers. There are no more patriotic, American loving men who would give their lives for their country than these men. They are also among the most intelligent and creative fuckers we have. Delegate the power, Give them the order, and let them go to work. Getting a freedom boner just thinking about these treasons fucks hanging upside down and some Alabama born snake eater taking a blow torch to these fuckers to start giving up their buddies and financiers.

Rick Flair WHOOOOO
I like the way you think

HA! They can't even tie their fucking shoes.

If Tim McVeigh had been a little bit more thorough, just a little bit, he would have gotten away with it all. There are plenty of men out there even smarter and more careful than him.

Reactions: ArmyJerry
As much as I'd like to have faith in ya'lls 'system', don't forget that there are many WWII nazi's still at large, and 'just recently' it was broadcast in the news that 'yet another' one has been arrested following investigation, and some charges are 'going to be laid'.

Let me remind you, that these are for crimes committed DURING WORLD WAR TWO. And some people are just getting around to it now, for 'some' criminals?

Faith in the system.......yeah, lots.

As much as I'd like to have faith in ya'lls 'system', don't forget that there are many WWII nazi's still at large, and 'just recently' it was broadcast in the news that 'yet another' one has been arrested following investigation, and some charges are 'going to be laid'.

Let me remind you, that these are for crimes committed DURING WORLD WAR TWO. And some people are just getting around to it now, for 'some' criminals?

I have to agree Sean, time is always on their side it would seem.

R

Damn if you read some of the comments on that Huff Post article you would swear it was the 50's and Macarthy was still running around. Those people actually read the memo and their take away was that the republicans sold our country to the Russians and are trying to destroy it anyway they can. I will admit they have some strong fucking legs to make that leap in judgment.

Same reason they trotted out Slobberin' Jack. An appeal to the old time travelers.

Last edited:
They really should take up arms against the country if they think the president has sold us out to the russians.

Damn if you read some of the comments on that Huff Post article you would swear it was the 50's and Macarthy was still running around. Those people actually read the memo and their take away was that the republicans sold our country to the Russians and are trying to destroy it anyway they can. I will admit they have some strong fucking legs to make that leap in judgment.

I hope John McCain’s cancer slowly devoures him. Cancer in cancer out. He is cancer incarnate. A person who traded his valor for greed and power. A puppet and yes it makes me look at 2008 differently. I always called him Manchurian McCain. Never knew how right I was. He is all over this deal.

If Tim McVeigh had been a little bit more thorough, just a little bit, he would have gotten away with it all. There are plenty of men out there even smarter and more careful than him.
Those guys are not pissed enough yet. When that happens I’ll be worried. Otherwise Mcvey was a cunt bitch baby killer. He proved or solved nothing. Look at him now. A flat foot Highway patrolman caught him. What an operator he was. The fact you would use him as some sort of hero to the Patriot cause just show what a cunt butch you are. Fuck you.

Reactions: Bender and Skunk
What's sad is that half the country's reaction to the memo isn't anger, it's "nuh-uh!". I can't tell you how many times I heard today that the memo is "just someone's opinion", and they wouldn't acknowledge the fact that the FBI and DOJ reviewed the memo and found it to be factually accurate. Hell, even if you were skeptical of the veracity of the memo, your reaction should at least be "if that's true, people should hang". I had hoped that after 8 years of the Obama administration's weaponization of the government against its people maybe the country could begin to heal, but obviously the damage is far worse than that.

I'm amazed anyone still believes that story. I hate to be the one to inform you but, the Easter bunny is a fraud, and there is no Santy Claus.

What do you mean by heal, there is a divide, the attacked and the attackers. No healing from that, and its been longer than 8 years, all this shit was put in place since GHWB. Weaponized since 2001.

What's sad is that half the country's reaction to the memo isn't anger, it's "nuh-uh!". I can't tell you how many times I heard today that the memo is "just someone's opinion", and they wouldn't acknowledge the fact that the FBI and DOJ reviewed the memo and found it to be factually accurate. Hell, even if you were skeptical of the veracity of the memo, your reaction should at least be "if that's true, people should hang". I had hoped that after 8 years of the Obama administration's weaponization of the government against its people maybe the country could begin to heal, but obviously the damage is far worse than that.

Must have lost the paper clip on the file.

Reactions: Mike_Honcho
Now... crickets. The NYT and WashPost aren't out to report the news. They are out to create a Progressive Future for America. They are not an independent media. They are a major part of the problem.

Ask yourself... why wasn't the MSM demanding the memo? Why aren't they demanding to see the root documents? Where is the outcry that the FBI senior leadership is doing bad things... Oh... it's against Republicans. He, look, lets cover this story about a kitten in a tree!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Their raison de'tre is to be the news. This is nothing new. For any given event the takeaway is how Anderson Cooper feels about it, how it affects his sensibilities, how is either induces a smile or causes a frown and flared nostrils. It is from this theatrical production of the journalistic self that the viewer learns about the world around them.

What is stunning to me is that a federal judge has succumbed to such idiocy. How fucked up is it that, in their argument for the warrant, the FBI would cite a Yahoo! News story about the matter that they are investigating themselves based on the same material, authored by Christopher Steele, that had been separately presented to the FBI before the author of the news story was briefed by Christopher Steele?

The "evidence" by itself was not good enough. We need a journalist to tell us what to think about it. Which is precisely every WaPo, HuffPo, and NYT article on the topic is screaming at the world. As SirHR points out, none of them has demanded the underlying intelligence, which is what they pounded on the table for on almost every other news day. It is why they meet people in alleys and hotel rooms as often as the opportunity to get some classified document or scribbled note of salacious gossip affords itself. But not this time. Now, it appears, actual source documents are a plague to the health of the Republic.

But for a federal judge to accept such shit, under cover of FISA cloaked darkness... it is appalling.

Their raison de'tre is to be the news. This is nothing new. For any given event the takeaway is how Anderson Cooper feels about it, how it affects his sensibilities, how is either induces a smile or causes a frown and flared nostrils. It is from this theatrical production of the journalistic self that the viewer learns about the world around them.

What is stunning to me is that a federal judge has succumbed to such idiocy. How fucked up is it that, in their argument for the warrant, the FBI would cite a Yahoo! News story about the matter that they are investigating themselves based on the same material, authored by Christopher Steele, that had been separately presented to the FBI before the author of the news story was briefed by Christopher Steele?

The "evidence" by itself was not good enough. We need a journalist to tell us what to think about it. Which is precisely every WaPo, HuffPo, and NYT article on the topic is screaming at the world. As SirHR points out, none of them has demanded the underlying intelligence, which is what they pounded on the table for on almost every other news day. It is why they meet people in alleys and hotel rooms as often as the opportunity to get some classified document or scribbled note of salacious gossip affords itself. But not this time. Now, it appears, actual source documents are a plague to the health of the Republic.

But for a federal judge to accept such shit, under cover of FISA cloaked darkness... it is appalling.

We need a new "Reformation".

I dont need "Pope Chris Wallace" to explain things to me through his lens because I am too dumb to understand the readings for myself.

John McCain makes it easy to root for cancer
20139680_1373772562744025_1442925752585879222_n.jpg

The FBI is hunting for proof Trump solicited dirt on Hilary to change the campaign but they base their search on dirt paid for by the Dems to change the campaign.

Isn't that the long and short of it?

What you mean to say is, the FBI/CIA/State/Deep state are looking to FABRICATE evidence to be used against POTUS. Trump winning could not be allowed to happen. People would and will fry. It may take years or decades, but the cat is out of the bag. Had Hitlery won, all this would be buried.

It really makes you wonder what kind of dirt this Praetorian class has hid from the American People over the last 5 or 10 decades.

Reactions: WATERWALKER
You know when you are a smart deep state and you get caught balls deep in a hole you shouldnt have been in you might try to be contrite and perhaps offer an olive branch of peace in return for keeping your head.

A smart deep state would also probably found their smarts on the idea that the real power of the one they offended comes from the People.

The problem is that the dumb, narcissistic, deep state looks at the people with disdain and believes them stupid.

Therefore despite being caught balls deep they say "No Im not, havent even unzipped my fly yet." despite the fact we see them balls deep.

Its like a Monty Python skit.

Its going to come down to a fight to the death (perhaps literally) between Trump and deep state or............

deep state regains its fear of the people and pulls out with apologies and states "Sorry didnt realize that was in there, forgive me, please".

We need a #UStoo moment.