• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

"It's People!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I'm glad to see everyone grasping why I had to put this here. When I/we were standing on the sidewalk, and I saw this truck,,,, I just HAD to get a pic of it for ya'll to see. Then my sister goes up and asks, and they gave her a case of the 'chocolate' flavor. I just couldn't believe my eyes.

Hence those other pics.

Coming soon, to a store near you!!!! How does THAT make you feel?

Have her watch that video above. If you like your sister, tell her before hand. If not, let her drink it, THEN show her where they make it!

Wish I'd known you were up here, could've taken you all shopping on post. Who knows what you'd have walked out with! Or go have a private match at the range club I belong to. Or just a good beer. Whatever.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
z-funny-6-11.jpg

I'm glad to see everyone grasping why I had to put this here. When I/we were standing on the sidewalk, and I saw this truck,,,, I just HAD to get a pic of it for ya'll to see. Then my sister goes up and asks, and they gave her a case of the 'chocolate' flavor. I just couldn't believe my eyes.

Hence those other pics.

Coming soon, to a store near you!!!! How does THAT make you feel?
Well, being a huge reader and sci-fi fan, I feel as if I have entered one of those dystopian worlds that I've read about, where all seems lost at times. Then my natural optimism kicks in and I shove those thoughts deep down into the underworld where they should remain in a sensible world. Sorry you asked yet? :p:cool:

.......wtf are "micronutrients".....?

are they different than just regular nutrients?
Micronutrients are like regular nutrients. Only smaller. Much smaller. Think of Snow White's elves being eaten by a grizzly bear.

Reactions: splean
I think out of all the cities in North America I spent the longest in downtown Seattle with my eyes bugged out and mouth hanging open while people watching. On one street their was a guy blitzed out of his mind screaming about the end of the world, while just across the street a one armed guy in a wheelchair was trying to go uphill. He finally made it when he gave up and headed the other direction.