• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ITW Grimlocks rock!

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
I got some questions on how I attach my Camelbak to the outside of the new Eberlestock X3. However this will work with just about any MOLLE back or carrier.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zQF55uInwRU&hd=1"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zQF55uInwRU&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

This was also my first attempt at doing a whole video (shot, edited and uploaded) from the iPhone 4s.

Re: ITW Grimlocks rock!

Yeah I used them on my camel back when we would do Direct Action work. It was great being able to keep it loaded with the gear and water I needed and then throw it on my plate carrier when I needed to go quickly. Also if a mission turned into something longer than it was supposed to, I could take it off before jumping in the vehicle making my drive a lot more comfortable. Good stuff for sure.

That is a nice job. Have you thought about clipping in a repair female attach it to the camelback and use a Molly tee with the male throught the molle on the pack then it would disconnect with 1 inch side release buckles. The tee puts it the buckle in the vertical position. Then there is less movement. Nice video also.

I have piles of ITW Nexus and Duraflex hardware here. I just havent taken the time to see what other options I can rig up. You make a good suggestion though. I think eventually I am just going to sew up a MOLLE sleeve to drop the hydration system in.

Check out the molle tee paired with the new duraflex Mohave buckle. The buckle is available in their new repair snap on. The old split bar repair was good for 80 pounds the new is good for 200. Also the mohave is interchangeable with ITW where the stealth was not. When I started my setup I was impressed with the newest stuff from duraflex, the molle tee and Molly stix.

The only thing that is hard to find is the repair males. I ordered 1000 because that is the only way I could get them. In theory you should never need a repair male because they slip off and on. I use them to clip in the handles of my shooting bags so I can sling them up or attach the smaller shooting bag to my shoulder harness on a lanyard or my waist. making a hydration carrier probably won't save you much weight or space. You have a great setup just think you might like this new product better. If you make another video ill send you the stuff! Just email me.