• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s I've never eaten at a Waffle House

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2YKrw-2njeI"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2YKrw-2njeI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Are they all this exciting, or is it just the ones in 'Bama?

Re: I've never eaten at a Waffle House

They all throw punches like little girls.....

Tuscaloosa is full of this kind of animal.......thus we can draw the conclusion that Tuscaloosa is a shit hole

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WICKEDFISH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes us look great..... </div></div>

I wouldn't feel too bad. Folks up North aren't slouches at acting out in public. We just tend to do it at IHOP and Denny's.

Only half of those involved falling on the floor were injured, the other half just tripped on their falling pants.

Well, I watched 30 seconds of this and was amused by the midget and the wigger...other than that,worthless! Get out the ban hammer...

You know what has eight legs, eight breasts and eight teeth....
the night shift at Waffle House

I think now days. Almost every town or city has this stuffing happening.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tuscaloosa is full of this kind of animal.......thus we can draw the conclusion that Tuscaloosa is a shit hole </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tuscaloosa is full of this kind of animal.......thus we can draw the conclusion that Tuscaloosa is a shit hole </div></div>

LMAO.......

they do the best they can with what they have to work with. the scary part is these pieces of shit will multiply.

Around here we call it the "Awful House".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you had a ccw and were carrying in there, what would you do? </div></div>

My problem wouldn't be what would I do...my problem would be do I have enough ammo.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RebelYell</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you had a ccw and were carrying in there, what would you do? </div></div>

My problem wouldn't be what would I do...my problem would be do I have enough ammo. </div></div>

Maybe a grenade would be more suitable

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you had a ccw and were carrying in there, what would you do? </div></div>

I'd get the fuck outa there. These days even killing a bad guy will put your ass in jail. My CCW is my last means of defense for my family and myself, everyone else can fend for themselves. Heroic, no but the system is so fucked up that you jeopardize your freedom if you try to help somebody else and honestly, I'm only willing to go to jail to protect my family.

Im actually surprised they were just using fists. Cant believe no pulled a gun. I guess its hard to carry a pistol when your pants are around your knees.

it's always the short people starting shit
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looked like feeding time at the zoo
</div></div>

33kuhrq.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looked like feeding time at the zoo</div></div>

AWESOME
laugh.gif

Walk out and don't look back...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WASP7067</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you had a ccw and were carrying in there, what would you do? </div></div>

Walk out and don't look back...</div></div> +2 on this...

I have one and I'd be looking for the emergency exit and getting the fuck out of there. At best I'd call it in and let the cavalry deal with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you had a ccw and were carrying in there, what would you do? </div></div>

I have one and I'd be looking for the emergency exit and getting the fuck out of there. At best I'd call it in and let the cavalry deal with it. </div></div>

That was my exact thought (along the lines what everyone else posted). I think it would be one thing to pull it if it were a situation like that tranny getting the living fucked kicked out of it on the ground, where its 2 on 1, and someone is in risk of losing their life. Not in a deal where their is a huge crowd like that.

I had always thought best to get against a wall and be willing to defend yourself if you cant get to the door.

id go to Mcdonalds, buy a few boxes of 20 piece McNuggets, and start throwing them into the crowd

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Slapchop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you had a ccw and were carrying in there, what would you do? </div></div>

I have one and I'd be looking for the emergency exit and getting the fuck out of there. At best I'd call it in and let the cavalry deal with it. </div></div>

That was my exact thought (along the lines what everyone else posted). I think it would be one thing to pull it if it were a situation like that tranny getting the living fucked kicked out of it on the ground, where its 2 on 1, and someone is in risk of losing their life. Not in a deal where their is a huge crowd like that.

I had always thought best to get against a wall and be willing to defend yourself if you cant get to the door. </div></div>

Keep a watermelon in the back of the truck and you can always make a getaway.....

I don't even know were in T town that is. LOL! I need to send that link to a buddy of mine on the TCSD. He'll get a kick out of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks mostly to be from the DooDah and MohmBack tribes. </div></div>

DooDah?

The ones that have parades every year? Those guys?

frown.gif

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGQ-ISsDm8M"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jGQ-ISsDm8M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looked like feeding time at the zoo

</div></div>

file.php

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looked like feeding time at the zoo

</div></div>

file.php
</div></div>

wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks mostly to be from the DooDah and MohmBack tribes. </div></div>

DooDah?

The ones that have parades every year? Those guys?

frown.gif
</div></div>

Actually that link shows the Ho-de-doh tribe. The DooDah tribe is known for their monthly sing song call......"doodah check come today, or doodah check come tomorrah?"